SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:44 pm

With Mike, I just think that the show didn't allow some of his humor to come through to some where as when you look at his IG, IMO, it's pretty obvious.

With Mikhel, IMO, he is the one that was having a hard time with the process. The cameras, him being shy, etc.....all his words at the ATFR....not mine. IMO, Mikhel won't change his mind at all and pretty much, can't see him doing it at all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:45 pm

posted this on another thread and think it works here too..... Mike handing out long stem roses at a function....I know they aren't red, but could be a sign

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2016-147
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNSflvHDdwR/?taken-by=ogilmike

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:53 am

the two people(mikhel and kevin p) i would want as bachelor canada don't want to do it laugh out loud

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:55 am

primexi wrote:the two people(mikhel and kevin p) i would want as bachelor canada don't want to do it laugh out loud

My fav this season is Mike (for Jasmine) and KP (for me cheeky )

Im glad to know one is on board and one is definitely terrified of the idea nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 . Check out KP's amusing expression in this bottom clip."lets just never touch it again" cantstopl

http://etcanada.com/news/183418/jasmine-lorimer-cancels-post-bachelorette-canada-press-tour/

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:06 am

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sorry to Mikhel fans, but to me, that wasn't a proposal. That was let me get this over with. There was nothing lovey dovey about that IMHO.

I think Mikhel has a harder time conveying his thoughts more than Mike. As I said up thread, IMO Mike wasn't gaga over Jasmine, and therefore couldn't crush on her. I really would not be interested in seeing Mikhel as the TB. He said he has had enought TV, we'll see if that's the case in the coming months Although I don't expect any news until early spring. May 1st for Brad, S1 April 17th for Tim S2.

I don't get what you mean by that, GA. It wasn't supposed to be a proposal at this point, was it? They usually start by talking about what they're feeling about the lead. It seemed to me that he wasn't confident in his position which may have been partly from Jasmine's BL. You could tell she wasn't happy. JMO

I don't find Mike all that interesting so will still be hoping that Mikhel changes his mind.

As far as he was concerned, when he walked up to her he had no idea if he was the F1 or not. IMO he didn't seem prepared, he didn't speak as if he was going to propose. He spoke, he waited for her to speak, she didn't, he started to talk again. IA he wasn't confident, he doesn't appear to be the confident type but to me it was right from the start of his speach. He's a good looking guy, I'm just not crazy about his personality. Not sure what it is, maybe IMO he acts and talks like a younger man rather than one who's pushing 30.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:58 am

@GuardianAngel it's probably because production warned him that he's f2, it seemed like he was prepared about what was going to happen. IMO mikhel acts like man, I think what you might be referring to is his voice. I've heard a lot of people say he's sounds super young and i can agree with that. But he's incredibly mature IMO

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 pm

ET Canada ‏@ETCanada  35s36 seconds ago
New season of #TheBachelorCanada coming to @w_network, casting begins Dec. 1 http://etcanada.com/news/184612/the-bachelor-canada-coming-to-w-network-casting-begins-dec-1/ …

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 CyeKiRQUkAAKDdv

‘The Bachelor Canada’ Coming To W Network, Casting Begins Dec. 1

Now that Canada has watched Jasmine Lorimer complete her journey to finding romance on the inaugural season of “The Bachelorette Canada”, the W Network is announcing there’s more love to come with an all-new season of “The Bachelor Canada” set to air in 2017.

“’The Bachelorette Canada’ was a colossal hit, resonating with fans across the country, and we’re excited to continue that momentum with ‘The Bachelor Canada’,” said John MacDonald, Senior Vice President, Women and Lifestyle Content, Corus Entertainment, in today’s announcement.

Do you think you have what it takes to be the next “Bachelor Canada” or one of his female Bachelorettes? Then head to wnetwork.com on Thursday, Dec. 1, when details will be revealed about how Canadians can apply to be on the show, with information about cross-Canada casting calls to be announced at a later date.

“In the Canadian version of this smash-hit reality series, Canada’s most eligible bachelor is in search of the woman of his dreams – and hopefully his bride-to-be,” explains the announcement. “The Canadian Bachelor will search for love as 20 women do whatever it takes to win his heart. The women compete for the Bachelor’s affection via individual and group dates involving local and far-flung romantic encounters and adventures. As the Bachelor narrows the field and the number of women dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. Ultimately, he will choose the one woman with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life.”

Production on the new season of “The Bachelor Canada” will begin in spring 2017, with a plan to premiere in fall 2017.

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613

ETA: there's a vid where they get asked who should be the next bachelor. Kevin supports Mike, J says there are a few, Kevin adds Wale Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Here's the video....it was on ET's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ETCanada/videos/?ref=page_internal

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:50 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:51 pm

This is great! Also the casting seems to be in line with the seasons of past so think that the filming will begin around the 15th of April again.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Hmmm...I don't know. I'm still not getting the warm and fuzzies from that interview. To me they still seem awkward together and lacking enthusiasm. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:39 pm

With Mike's name being dropped there a few times, IMO Mike will likely be the next lead....he's been set up for it in so many ways, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire