SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 86 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 48 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 am

Here's a clip just released by W-Network of Chris talking with Kaitlyn and Shawn.

Credit: @W Network
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachCanada1967 Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 am

I’m surprised that in the newspaper article he admits that he knows very little of social media, or doesn’t participate at least. Then he mentions he’s a private person. Why is he on this show? It just seems weird.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

He looks really cute in the clip with Kaitlyn and Shawn Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:04 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:39 am

chrissy1295 wrote:
Brill wrote:Introducing the 4 Fantasy Draft Coaches and they list their top 4 and why https://www.facebook.com/jennifervalentyne/?hc_ref=ARS2jrquMrHg0hN9xjpK1_EVCmzk1Em0tgAGecDYg7NCN38JWSbTVF67DwII-8-T2FM

Adding a SC for the four celebrity panelists and their fantasy draft picks

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 22382179_10212619904926445_1060204672693211507_o
My SC FB Live Celebrity Fantasy Draft
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 am

This is a nice interview from Flare.

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/chris-leroux/

Interesting comment about as far as looks for a woman,  it is a blank canvas for him but personality wise, " funny woman, kind and a big heart".  Guess we have to try and see who fits this.

Favorite Canadian woman celebrity-- Rachel McAdams

A favorite bachelorette from Canada or USA.  Jasmine and Vanessa.

Last edited by Brill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:32 am

@Brill good interview!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:11 am

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:11 am

I enjoyed the After Show last night. Jasmine admitted she is in a new relationship. I also noticed the hand in Chris's pocket with most of the girls and thought it could mean something until they had the gal on the show who was sent home and he had hugged her with both arms. There goes that theory! cantstopl

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 am

KW did a podcast with Rose 2 Rose about last night's show, the women & a bit about Chris. He gives some really great insight based on his experience. He also talks about his season with Jasmin & there are some interesting tidbits. For example, he said producers with the Cdn show have said to contestants something along the lines of "do you really think you need that" in reference to more alcohol. Warning, there are some f bombs in the podcast.  Hugesmile

Hopefully this link works: https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/b2b-kw-bachc1
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 am

Thanks jojo47, it was a great interview!! Glad he and Jasmine have gotten to a good place. There were some interesting things he said.
He really likes Catie and said if she is not Final one he wants to call her and see if she would go out with him for a coffee.
You can tell he wishes Jasmine and he would have worked out. Almost at the end he mentions that he wishes his relationship would have worked out like JoJo and Jordans did. Awwwww.
Many more things as well but these 2 things stood out to me.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 am

LOL maybe Catie can help Kevin with his anger management! I do really like Catie so far though and as of now, I hope she is F1.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 86 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 48 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire