SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 86 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 51 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Well,  what a day I've had! I've been travelling around the caribbean looking for a pirate ship.
I noticed there was a blue, white and red flag on the rear of the pirate ship where Chris and ? were jumping into the water. I discovered that the colours of the flag were from the Netherlands and so I sailed around, Aruba, St Maarten, St Eustatius, and the tiniest island of Saba. I was ready to pull my hair out. Long story short, my husband looks over my shoulder and asks me what I' m looking for and when I tell him and show him the flag, he says "That's not blue. it's green". I start to laugh and say that I'm not colour blind but he must be. We banter back and forth and to prove my point, I look up green, white and red flag and lo and behold I come up with Mexico. With a little more research I find that there is a not one, not two but three replicas  of the Santa Maria in Mexico. And the one that matches exactly is the one in Cancun. I guess I must be colour blind after all.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 The_jo10

Source:http://www.pirateshowcancun.com/pirate-ship-jolly-roger

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Pirate10

Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXlT-6_diTQ#t=12.1399824
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Slightly different preview of Episode 3. The added a couple of extra clip of Jessie, and imo, it looks like they're enjoying each other's company at the pre RC cocktail party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz14NI6xGoo

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Jessie11

Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz14NI6xGoo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:34 pm

awesome work @richmondrose!! After you laying the ground work regarding Mexico. I went back through the passport book that was posted by Stacy and found a faint dated stamp for Mexico. I tried to rehance it but no go. So that's two pieces of the puzzle. Then I went back to the pawpaw and the Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly again. I found out that the pawpaw is another name for a papaya. There are numerous varieties of pawpaw/papaya grown in Mexico. Then researching the butterflies of Mexico:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2017-251

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_butterflies_of_Mexico

Here is a page that talks about the Pawpaw/Papaya and it's varieties, namely that the papaya/pawpaw grows in the southern part of Mexico....right where the butterfly lives.

The papaya (/pəˈpaɪə/ or US: /pəˈpɑːjə/) (from Carib via Spanish), papaw, (/pəˈpɔː/[2]) or pawpaw (/ˈpɔːˌpɔː/[2]) [3] is the plant Carica papaya, one of the 22 accepted species in the genus Carica of the family Caricaceae.[4] Its origin is in the tropics of the Americas, perhaps from southern Mexico and neighboring Central America.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaya

So it seems that the butterfly pic taken on the first actually relates to the Mexico area versus otherwise. Does that mean that the FRC was on the first since the butterfly's were a pair?? If so, then IMO only 2 went to Mexico for the LCD's and FRC and it would account for the June 2 timestamp on the passport pic with the couple and crew arriving home on the 4th? AND if that is the case then maybe we can think of Stacy being the F2?? IF they are following the same pattern as the past couple of seasons(1 on bach and 1 on ette) where only 2 go to the FRC locale......

SO.....

The filming schedule could be this:

May 18 leave Dominican Republic
May 19 day off
May 20 HTD1
May 21 day off
May 22 HTD2
May 23 day off
May 24 HTD3
May 25 day off
May 26 HTD4
May 27 - RC and travel day

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Wow great find @richmondrose and @Aunties_Love amazing!!!!

I just have a question- does anyone know if the girls bios were done pre or post filming????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:10 pm

I assume the answers were from their questionaire before filming began, but IMO, that's not to say that things weren't tweaked a bit after filming ended...

For season 1 I was lucky enough to find a printed version of their questionalire that the women had to fill out when they did their interviews for the show, then noticed that a lot of the "bio's" revolved around around that questionaire so IMO, the same thing could still be happening.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:47 pm

@Aunties_Love interesting thanks... I was only wondering because I read that catie mentions she really loved  Perú and wants to go back there.. **edited**   question

So passport stamps showed Mexico **edited** and Dominican Republic.. will be interesting if they go to Peru as well no idea jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Please read the NO SPOILER RULES

For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.

NO SPOILER RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Snipped ...

So it seems that the butterfly pic taken on the first actually relates to the Mexico area versus otherwise.  Does that mean that the FRC was on the first since the butterfly's were a pair??  If so, then IMO only 2 went to Mexico for the LCD's and FRC and it would account for the June 2 timestamp on the passport pic with the couple and crew arriving home on the 4th?  AND if that is the case then maybe we can think of Stacy being the F2??  IF they are following the same pattern as the past couple of seasons(1 on bach and 1 on ette) where only 2 go to the FRC locale......

SO.....

May 19 day off
May 20 HTD1
May 21 day off
May 22 HTD2
May 23 day off
May 24 HTD3
May 25 day off
May 26 HTD4

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC

@Aunties_Love
I’ve been thinking about the discrepancy of the time stamp of the Pearson Airport IG picture and I can only come up with 2 solutions: either a glitch with IG or a time zone difference. Since they were at the airport in Toronto and the picture was posted there then my time (Toronto) showing would be May 28, and I believe you are out west and that would mean a 5 hours difference, so that would make it still May 27 (which shows on your capture). If that’s the case we would have to take the departure date of May 28 being correct because that was the actual time in Toronto when they were leaving. Am I making sense?
With that being said, time becomes even more limited for the remaining dates to occur, and I think that your theory of there only being 2 girls in Mexico is correct.

As to Stacy being one of the F2, I don’t see that happening. She lives out west and I can’t imagine that she would return via New York (in the east). Mexico is directly south of BC and it would be more practical to just fly directly north to go back home.

Since they’re leaving from Toronto, I’m wondering about the order of the HTD. It would have made more sense to have gone from the east coast the west coast  and then south to Mexico. It makes me wonder if there were any western girls in contention at all. Otherwise, I see the order as Meghan(Nfld) directly from DR, and then 3 girls from Ontario (Jessie, Catie and Mikaela), RC in Toronto and the leave from there because  we see them at the airport ....  no idea
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 am

This looks like a HTD setting to me. Which girl is this:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2017-129
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:22 am

@jojo47 that looks like Lyndsey to me and IA - it does look like a HTD setting.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:38 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Snipped ...

So it seems that the butterfly pic taken on the first actually relates to the Mexico area versus otherwise.  Does that mean that the FRC was on the first since the butterfly's were a pair??  If so, then IMO only 2 went to Mexico for the LCD's and FRC and it would account for the June 2 timestamp on the passport pic with the couple and crew arriving home on the 4th?  AND if that is the case then maybe we can think of Stacy being the F2??  IF they are following the same pattern as the past couple of seasons(1 on bach and 1 on ette) where only 2 go to the FRC locale......

SO.....

May 19 day off
May 20 HTD1
May 21 day off
May 22 HTD2
May 23 day off
May 24 HTD3
May 25 day off
May 26 HTD4

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC

@Aunties_Love
I’ve been thinking about the discrepancy of the time stamp of the Pearson Airport IG picture and I can only come up with 2 solutions: either a glitch with IG or a time zone difference. Since they were at the airport in Toronto and the picture was posted there then my time (Toronto) showing would be May 28, and I believe you are out west and that would mean a 5 hours difference, so that would make it still May 27 (which shows on your capture). If that’s the case we would have to take the departure date of May 28 being correct because that was the actual time in Toronto when they were leaving. Am I making sense?
With that being said, time becomes even more limited for the remaining dates to occur, and I think that your theory of there only being 2 girls in Mexico is correct.

As to Stacy being one of the F2, I don’t see that happening. She lives out west and I can’t imagine that she would return via New York (in the east). Mexico is directly south of BC and it would be more practical to just fly directly north to go back home.

Since they’re leaving from Toronto, I’m wondering about the order of the HTD. It would have made more sense to have gone from the east coast the west coast  and then south to Mexico. It makes me wonder if there were any western girls in contention at all. Otherwise, I see the order as Meghan(Nfld) directly from DR, and then 3 girls from Ontario (Jessie, Catie and Mikaela), RC in Toronto and the leave from there because  we see them at the airport ....  no idea
Well, I do live west. But in any case, there is only 3 hrs difference. Looking at the page source info, I found out that the pic was taken/uploaded on May 28, 2017 at 6:50am UTC which is 2:50am in Toronto. That is a Sunday. There are flights leaving Toronto at 6am directly and in-directly going to Cancun, Mexico ranging from 4-6 hrs. Stacy is from the west, isn't she?....just checking and yea, she's from Victoria. IMO, she would of had a HTD as well as Lyndsey. Kait is from the west too but IMO, she is let go somewhere tropical before HTD's. I am thinking that Corus Entertainment's head office is Toronto. Maybe Stacy had to fly home to Toronto to do voice overs, itm's etc?? If so, that would make sense. That and I found that one of the flights from Toronto actually flies through JFK so maybe that is what happened on the flight home as well.

As far as the order of the HTD's, IMO it still makes sense for them to fly from the DR to somewhere west then work their way back east. There are non stop flights from DR to Toronto, as well as non stop from Toronto to Vancouver. IMO, it could be that simple. There are also puddlejump flights from Vancouver to Victoria where Stacy lives. Stacy's family lives in Salmon Arm I think from what I can find and there are really quick flights from Vancouver to Kelowna which is 1.5 hr drive to Salmon Arm.

IMO the only way that the NY passport stamp makes sense is if Stacy is in the F2.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:56 am

jojo47 wrote:This looks like a HTD setting to me. Which girl is this:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2017-129
I am still looking for this park if it is Lyndsey and the one that may fit the bill is the Stanley Park near the Lost Lagoon or the Beaver Trail Lake or maybe even the Charleson Park, but could it be Stacy? If possible, there are a few parks there in Victoria as well, namely the Beaver/Elk Lake park.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 86 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 51 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire