Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 86 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 54 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:42 am

yes
avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:21 am

I check on w network and there is no clips but I am 100% sure i saw them somewhere edited: found it! and my reaction when i saw chris and michaela is how familiar he was with her, putting his hand on her hip naturally when she went out of the door in front of him. I thought that he was very very at ease with her like a boyfriend would react.



this was episode 3 and I thought chris was very at ease with her...


https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/10155828153793328/


https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/10155828119628328/

HEA

Posts : 8580
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 am

Thanks everyone for the awesome sleuthing! I'm sorry I'm not part of it, but I'm following along. yes


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45776
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:34 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone for the awesome sleuthing! I'm sorry I'm not part of it, but I'm following along. yes

No problem GA, sometimes it's just more enjoyable to sit back and watch it .
avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:14 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone for the awesome sleuthing! I'm sorry I'm not part of it, but I'm following along. yes

nice to just not take an active part once in a while. enjoy your peaceful time hi

HEA

Posts : 8580
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Ok, I don't know how much Instagram is reliable but yesterday was Lyndsey's birthday (according to her Instagram). She has taken a picture from Grouse Mountain (Vancouver). I think she's there. She loves to hike, right?

Chris is in Toronto. There's a picture, from yahoo Canada sports, in a bar (Early Mercy), located in Toronto. It's her birthday....first birthday together. Wouldn't he want to be with her? I don't know. To me, that doesn't sound like they're together.

You know who's in Toronto? Michaela, Catie and Jessie...but Jessie's the only one without a crying picture! Hmmm? I'm telling you, this Jessie thing won't leave me!

One sad thing I want to point out...people's comments on these bachelor instagrams about Jessie have been incredibly rude. I just don't understand it. Sadly, I think it's affecting her. sad

tatladylu

Posts : 374
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:11 pm

@tatladylu i hear you GF, I cannot let go Mikhaïl either and i know Lindsey has all the edits to be F1

Truth is i think, she was but they already broke up and me thinking august or September, right before her ex blog therapy...

HEA

Posts : 8580
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:15 pm

@HEA wrote:@tatladylu i hear you GF, I cannot let go Mikhaïl either and i know Lindsey has all the edits to be F1

Truth is i think, she was but they already broke up and me thinking  august or September, right before her ex blog therapy...
What makes you think that IF Lyndsey was F1 they broke up??
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8550
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:16 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@HEA wrote:@tatladylu i hear you GF, I cannot let go Mikhaïl either and i know Lindsey has all the edits to be F1

Truth is i think, she was but they already broke up and me thinking  august or September, right before her ex blog therapy...
What makes you think that IF Lyndsey was F1 they broke up??

Her blog and her one way Australia in January 2018

HEA

Posts : 8580
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:19 pm

@tatladylu wrote:Ok, I don't know how much Instagram is reliable but yesterday was Lyndsey's birthday (according to her Instagram). She has taken a picture from Grouse Mountain (Vancouver). I think she's there. She loves to hike, right?

Chris is in Toronto. There's a picture, from yahoo Canada sports, in a bar (Early Mercy), located in Toronto. It's her birthday....first birthday together. Wouldn't he want to be with her? I don't know. To me, that doesn't sound like they're together.

You know who's in Toronto? Michaela, Catie and Jessie...but Jessie's the only one without a crying picture! Hmmm? I'm telling you, this Jessie thing won't leave me!

One sad thing I want to point out...people's comments on these bachelor instagrams about Jessie have been incredibly rude. I just don't understand it. Sadly, I think it's affecting her. sad

Thank you for sharing and checking their whereabouts handwave

And I am sorry for Jessie bestbud!

HEA

Posts : 8580
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 pm

@HEA wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@HEA wrote:@tatladylu i hear you GF, I cannot let go Mikhaïl either and i know Lindsey has all the edits to be F1

Truth is i think, she was but they already broke up and me thinking  august or September, right before her ex blog therapy...
What makes you think that IF Lyndsey was F1 they broke up??

Her blog and her one way Australia in January 2018
I am looking at her blogs but just not getting it.
Can you show me the one way in Australia comment?  Is it in her blog??  IMO, what her blog is alluding to for me doesn't necessarily mean what you think, IMO
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8550
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:41 am

I'm sorry about this other post.

My daughter is over this weekend and just explained Instagram . As I'm sure you already know, a picture/video can be posted to Instagram but it doesn't necessarily mean that it was taken or shot that day. The date indicates when it was posted not when it was taken.

As I said, I don't have Instagram so I'm not familiar with it. Sorry sad

Sooooo, there's no confirmed proof.

I'm still on this Jessie thing but I'm rooting for Lyndsey! Smiley

tatladylu

Posts : 374
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 86 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 54 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum