SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 86 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 60 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:50 pm

jojo47 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:With the Lyndsey VO (the spelling for her name is driving me insane), I am wondering, granted it's not a redherring, if it is another Brooks situation where she decides to leave during the final date meaning Mik would be the only one to meet his parents.

I too think the shot of Mik crying is during the MTP date.

I've listened to the Lyndsey VO a couple of times & believe it is 2 sound bites spliced together. The first one is her, but not sure about the second one of "I have to let him go". What do others think?

I considered that the second part might be Dee. It sounds similar to her voice but it also sounds like L too.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:With the Lyndsey VO (the spelling for her name is driving me insane), I am wondering, granted it's not a redherring, if it is another Brooks situation where she decides to leave during the final date meaning Mik would be the only one to meet his parents.

something to consider. her top which looks like a dress IMO, has lng sleeves but looks a light material. The palm trees behind her forbid to  say it is in Ontario. He just had "one of the best day of his life " with mikaela, do we really think that he is ready to let her go episode 7? IMO no. At the CP RC he is still on high with her and tell her so. (love story, looking at you when i said i wanted to open up, etc)

do we really think that her hometwn will be so horrible that he will change his mind. IMO no

so the logical option is that she is top 2.

top 2 means meeting his parents. Top 2 means mexico. top 2 means pirate boat. top 2 means bad weather.... means her conservative top/dress...

Not only that but nothing in the edit for the other girls says that they should be making it further than Mik. We've seen progress in their relationship almost every week so far that the other girls other than Katie just haven't had.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:

something to consider. her top which looks like a dress IMO, has lng sleeves but looks a light material. The palm trees behind her forbid to  say it is in Ontario. He just had "one of the best day of his life " with mikaela, do we really think that he is ready to let her go episode 7? IMO no. At the CP RC he is still on high with her and tell her so. (love story, looking at you when i said i wanted to open up, etc)

do we really think that her hometwn will be so horrible that he will change his mind. IMO no

top 2 means meeting his parents. Top 2 means mexico. top 2 means pirate boat. top 2 means bad weather.... means her conservative top/dress...

Not only that but nothing in the edit for the other girls says that they should be making it further than Mik. We've seen progress in their relationship almost every week so far that the other girls other than Katie just haven't had.

i am not sure. He has a strong connection with Lindsey IMO. But I do believe that either the age all of a sudden was no longer an issue (which I doubt since it was ep1 and still was ep4) or he just decided to enjoy the moment... he is not shy to kiss pretty much everyone including meghan whom he had zero love interest.

I always think that each lead have a soft spot for their top 2. but the "i cannot live without her"........ here it is "I cannot deny that i want her in my life".... makes the difference. Edits are tricky. they always makes us believe there is more than what it is.

I honestly THINK it is Mik.... and I think hometown will be super upper wonderfully romantic with lindsey to make us still believe she is the one.... we will have tons of kisses kisses with her at fantasy date too...... but for me the one crying at meet the parent was always the one he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

HEA wrote:
i am not sure. He has a strong connection with Lindsey IMO. But I do believe that either the age all of a sudden was no longer an issue (which I doubt since it was ep1 and still was ep4) or he just decided to enjoy the moment... he is not shy to kiss pretty much everyone including meghan whom he had zero love interest.

I always think that each lead have a soft spot for their top 2. but the "i cannot live without her"........ here it is "I cannot deny that i want her in my life".... makes the difference. Edits are tricky. they always makes us believe there is more than what it is.

I honestly THINK it is Mik.... and I think hometown will be super upper wonderfully romantic with lindsey to make us still believe she is the one.... we will have tons of kisses kisses with her at fantasy date too...... but for me the one crying at meet the parent was always the one he wanted.

Well yeah. I meant all the other girls besides Lyndsey. I feel like we've seen him with Lyndsey, Mik, and Katie the most while the others have kinda been side characters.

And I do think Mik crying at MTP will be in relation to Chris' breakdown with his mom. Looks like he is struggling with opening up all the way till the very end. The person in the season promo saying "I feel like pulling away a little bit" is Mikaela. Has she already said this?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

HEA wrote:

Well yeah. I meant all the other girls besides Lyndsey. I feel like we've seen him with Lyndsey, Mik, and Katie the most while the others have kinda been side characters.

And I do think Mik crying at MTP will be in relation to Chris' breakdown with his mom. Looks like he is struggling with opening up all the way till the very end. The person in the season promo saying "I feel like pulling away a little bit" is Mikaela. Has she already said this?

i never saw anything with catie... he was soooooo uncomfortable during their 1-1 and he kept saying she is too intense.  i think she was living in lalaland and already planned her marriage when she met him on the red carpet..... laugh out loud

jessie is for me the best friend down to earth girl that he like to be around. she is meaningful. but for me chemistry was never there

lindsey is the girl he thought he would end up with

mikaela is the girl he fell hard in love with

that is what i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Do you think her nonna outfit was a disguised during seclusive visit with Chris... hidding hair, big sunglasses, hoody?

Can you share the link please

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Sinc I have the stats right in front of me, Tim and April's FD was the yacht.  Their very last date together was a chill beach date which was their LCD.

With regard to the "typical" F1 and meeting the parents...in season 1 of bachcan, it was the f2 that had the really bad parents date.  The F1 had the great parents date so to say that one way or the other in THIS franchise is right or wrong IMO is premature.

This VO from Lindsey "I do not want to be engaged with Chris, I have to walk away" is so earily familiar with what happened with April.  April too threatened to leave so so many things can be said about any version.  It just depends on what you want to believe, IMO.  Believe me, I am putting myself in the category of the above statement as I am really thinking that it is Lyndsey that is meeting the typical F1 edit(problem to solve - ala Bianka, April and Kevin) vs the easy street to finale(Trish, Mikel), IMO the only one that is geting a F1 edit from the great connection to not much happening because there is way too much happening behind the scenes is Lyndsey and most F1's before to the upwards swing of the F2's, 3's, 4's which ALWAYS happens to take the heat off the F1.

I think what needs to happen is to go back to the beginning and see who had the biggest connection from night one as we see in interviews that he kenew from early on who it would be and the one to get the earlist date was Lyndsey

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Sinc I have the stats right in front of me, Tim and April's FD was the yacht.  Their very last date together was a chill beach date which was their LCD.

With regard to the "typical" F1 and meeting the parents...in season 1 of bachcan, it was the f2 that had the really bad parents date.  The F1 had the great parents date so to say that one way or the other in THIS franchise is right or wrong IMO is premature.

This VO from Lindsey "I do not want to be engaged with Chris, I have to walk away" is so earily familiar with what happened with April.  April too threatened to leave so so many things can be said about any version.  It just depends on what you want to believe, IMO.  Believe me, I am putting myself in the category of the above statement as I am really thinking that it is Lyndsey that is meeting the typical F1 edit(problem to solve - ala Bianka, April and Kevin) vs the easy street to finale(Trish, Mikel), IMO the only one that is geting a F1 edit from the great connection to not much happening because there is way too much happening behind the scenes is Lyndsey and most F1's before to the upwards swing of the F2's, 3's, 4's which ALWAYS happens to take the heat off the F1.

I think what needs to happen is to go back to the beginning and see who had the biggest connection from night one as we see in interviews that he kenew from early on who it would be and the one to get the earlist date was Lyndsey
IMO, that was Mikeala.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Ep1
If she did not take my hand, I would have
I wish I could speak to her all night... and this is the first one on one .... (with her)
I made a promise to Mikael
I am drowned to her
I want to know her better

Ep2
We are a cute couple
I have a feeling that the spark will turn a flame into a fire

Out of my memory....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:36 pm

I think I recall Bianca got the normal date in paris...

April?

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:45 pm

April got the normal date in Toronto Epi5. Tim wanted to show her his normal life ..

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:10 am

jojo47 wrote:

I've listened to the Lyndsey VO a couple of times & believe it is 2 sound bites spliced together. The first one is her, but not sure about the second one of "I have to let him go". What do others think?

I think you could be right jojo47.  That is something that I don;t know if we explored or not the idea that it could be 2 different sound bites.
tatladylu wrote:Thanks, HEA.

After ep. 6, I saw something there with Michaela too. I don't know.

But some of the words he used...I mean if Michaela is not F1, I wonder what the F1 is thinking?
IMO, the F1 would be thinking like any other F1 from any other season.  IMO what happens is that every season the F2/F3 storyline gets amped up and things get said that "if those things were said the F1 would be so hurt so this means that so and so MUST be the F1.  IMO what's happening with Mikaela is what EVERY F2/F3/F4 goes through.

HEA wrote:
tatladylu wrote:Thanks, HEA.

After ep. 6, I saw something there with Michaela too. I don't know.

But some of the words he used...I mean if Michaela is not F1, I wonder what the F1 is thinking?

exactly. yes he used constantly with lindsey and there is a reason why she is top2... but the words he told MIK were commitment in my opinion, much stronger.

i saw nothing to balance those with lindsey. none. he just look taken aback and HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT (remember the 2 x PI)?
I know that that Chris also told Lyndsey, Jessie, and now Mikaela so much the similiar things.  With Lyndsey he has said that he's all in and can't let go.  How is what he told Mikaela more valuable than what he told Lyndsey and others??

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:

I think if we look at other F1'sthey aren't in line with Mikaela's edit but with Lyndsey's, IMO

HEA wrote:Do you think her nonna outfit was a disguised during seclusive visit with Chris... hidding hair, big sunglasses, hoody?

Can you share the link please
I think this was debunked earlier today.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 86 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 60 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire