SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 86 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 60 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:12 am

I too think Chris has had stronger connection with Mik.
In addition to wanting to touch her on 1st night --to flame turning to fire in Epi.2---to Epi 4 SQT--where he was looking for any excuse to get close to her & to kiss her & the slow dance after the mini golf --& to the normal date with fireworks & him saying he had never felt like that before....him using "us" & "we", --Mik & Chris love story..
This shows progression of a relationship. IMO

With Lindsey,on their 1:1 date, right after she told him she was 23 , he let out a sigh and said it was disappointing that she was that young. To me it seems like he hasn't been able to move past it. IMO He has tried though

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:14 am

Smiley

Last edited by LynnTa on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry. double post)

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:32 am

LynnTa wrote:April got the normal date in Toronto Epi5. Tim wanted to show her his normal life ..

yes! I remember she met his friends in a café!

for me this date was very important in many things
he considers this city as his second home and wanted to share it with her
he wanted a normal date (he said that already that he wants normal). I said it before, they reminded me a couple on honeymoon

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Sinc I have the stats right in front of me, Tim and April's FD was the yacht.  Their very last date together was a chill beach date which was their LCD.

With regard to the "typical" F1 and meeting the parents...in season 1 of bachcan, it was the f2 that had the really bad parents date.  The F1 had the great parents date so to say that one way or the other in THIS franchise is right or wrong IMO is premature.

This VO from Lindsey "I do not want to be engaged with Chris, I have to walk away" is so earily familiar with what happened with April.  April too threatened to leave so so many things can be said about any version.  It just depends on what you want to believe, IMO.  Believe me, I am putting myself in the category of the above statement as I am really thinking that it is Lyndsey that is meeting the typical F1 edit(problem to solve - ala Bianka, April and Kevin) vs the easy street to finale(Trish, Mikel), IMO the only one that is geting a F1 edit from the great connection to not much happening because there is way too much happening behind the scenes is Lyndsey and most F1's before to the upwards swing of the F2's, 3's, 4's which ALWAYS happens to take the heat off the F1.

I think what needs to happen is to go back to the beginning and see who had the biggest connection from night one as we see in interviews that he kenew from early on who it would be and the one to get the earlist date was Lyndsey
IMO, that was Mikeala.
Night one, as is typical with the Canadian franchise, the F1 got their individual time as late in the night as possible. Bachcan 1, Bianka's was second to last. Bachcan 2, April had hers second to last, Bette 1, Kevin's was 2nd to the last. With this season, Mikaela had the first time night one where as Lyndsey had the last time. IMO more like the F1 edit.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:42 am

rofl rofl Roz was totally wrong with jasmine last season

jasmine changed her mind like many. I am curious to now why she switched from mik to lindsey.

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 718
doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 816
doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 916
doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1014
source (but only canadian and if we are registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:50 am

From what I can recall, Aunties_Love, he said a similar thing to Jessie at the pool party (I could totally see myself with you) and I said WHAT?

He had that date with Lyndsey after the baseball game where he chose her over the other girls. During the evening, he showed how he was struggling with the age issue.I thought he was declaring himself to her afterwards (I'm gonna put all my chips on you). To me though, he seemed so into to her ( his smile, he always went in for the kiss and even his eyes had a sparkle)

That's what I got from those two dates anyway :S

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:58 am

HEA wrote:I think I recall Bianca got the normal date in paris...

April?
Bianka and Brad's first date was a yacht / beach date in Mexico. their second date was a 2/1 in Paris. Hardly what I call a normal date. LOL.

April's dates - April had 1/1 time with Tim in epi 2 after the group date. Then her first ID was epi 5, which was two episodes before the HTD one. Dor that date it was scenes around Toronto.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:27 am

hum.... it is funny how sometimes normal is convenient to fit the F2 or the F1 depending on which side we are eh? giggling

anyway... for me the top 3 are pretty clear to me: mik, lindsey and jessie

no 1-1 for stacy and she would be top 2? :thud

Lindsey: I see in fact a woman who thought she had it in the pocket, struggling to keep his attention. I think she tried a bit too hard to prove him she is mature for her age. He was not blind and noticed it enough that he said it on a PI: I wished she did not try that hard and be herself (not verbatim but meaning she seems to play the adult around me when all I want is her true self). IMO, time was not in her favor and she tried too hard to the point that it did not feel natural to him. and he said it many times, he wanted the girls to open up and share their true self.

at the end of the day, I think she lost brownie points because of that.

Mik on the other hand was always herself. She did not have to prove anything. She was interested about him, shared about herself, was playful and they had immediate chemistry (kissing as soon as episode 2). He wanted a SD with her for a long time and we know when he said that, that meant the prods did not allow it.... and i wonder why. The same way we did not see them kissing on episode 2. What did they hide more about them, me wondering

Right now, all I have in mind with lindsey is struggling about her age ... no resolution and bam his hands on her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:32 am

HEA wrote:
LynnTa wrote:April got the normal date in Toronto Epi5. Tim wanted to show her his normal life ..

yes! I remember she met his friends in a café!

for me this date was very important in many things
he considers this city as his second home and wanted to share it with her
he wanted a normal date (he said that already that he wants normal). I said it before, they reminded me a couple on honeymoon

I found this on a blog about season 2 of Bachcan.

Tim arrives at the hotel on his motorbike and as April arrives, he helps her into her helmet, straps her in and gets her settled(I too remember riding on a bike very much like that one with my now husband). Starting it up and heading out, he tours around the downtown core all the while, telling her about the areas that they are going into. Stopping at the pier, they began talking about their past, what they are looking for and what they want. Tim and April find themselves at The Raq Bar and Lounge where they see a pool table waiting for them. Racking it up for a game, April places the bet... If she wins, she gets to ride his motorbike...if he wins, he gets a kiss. Of course it is Tim that wins the game and eagerly takes his reward. In an ITM, April comments on how nice his lips are and says “whose to say I didn’t win on purpose?” At the end, they went and sat down on the couch where Tim asks her to accept the rose and they share some more hugs.

https://aftertherose-updates.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page_49.html
There was no mention there about the friends so watched it myself and no friends were at the cafe. Could you be thinking of a different season??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:36 am

tatladylu wrote:From what I can recall, Aunties_Love, he said a similar thing to Jessie at the pool party (I could totally see myself with you) and I said WHAT?

He had that date with Lyndsey after the baseball game where he chose her over the other girls. During the evening, he showed how he was struggling with the age issue.I thought he was declaring himself to her afterwards (I'm gonna put all my chips on you). To me though, he seemed so into to her ( his smile, he always went in for the kiss and even his eyes had a sparkle)

That's what I got from those two dates anyway :S
I agree. We also see him saying to Jessie, Kait, Lyndsey, and Mikaela(notice I put these down alphabetically and not in any other order) about the chances of seeing him with them in the future. IMO, it's his facial expressions, the dancing eyes, the smiles is what needs to be looked at versus just the words he speaks as he seems to use those words for everyone....LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 am

HEA wrote:hum.... it is funny how sometimes normal is convenient to fit the F2 or the F1 depending on which side we are eh? giggling

Lindsey: I see in fact a woman who thought she had it in the pocket, struggling to keep his attention. I think she tried a bit too hard to prove him she is mature for her age. He was not blind and noticed it enough that he said it on a PI: I wished she did not try that hard and be herself (not verbatim but meaning she seems to play the adult around me when all I want is her true self). IMO, time was not in her favor and she tried too hard to the point that it did not feel natural to him. and he said it many times, he wanted the girls to open up and share their true self.

at the end  of the day, I think she lost brownie points because of that.

Mik on the other hand was always herself. She did not have to prove anything. She was interested about him, shared about herself, was playful and they had immediate chemistry (kissing as soon as episode 2). He wanted a SD with her for a long time and we know when he said that, that meant the prods did not allow it.... and i wonder why. The same way we did not see them kissing on episode 2. What did they hide more about them, me wondering

Right now, all I have in mind with lindsey is struggling about her age ... no resolution and bam his hands on her butt.

I agree with you on the Top 3. It is probably Mikaela and Lyndsey at the end, IMO. It is interesting that you thought Lyndsey thinks she have have this in her pocket. I always thought she is quite level headed saying that she can see him falling with others or telling Chris that she knows that she is potentially not the one. I can see her fighting quite hard for him though especially with the age issue hanging over their head but not in a very desperate or intense way. IMO

Anyway, thanks for posting the celebrity draft final picks. It was definitely quite an insight. I am actually quite surprise which shows perceptions are really subjective..laugh out loud

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 am

HEA wrote:hum.... it is funny how sometimes normal is convenient to fit the F2 or the F1 depending on which side we are eh? giggling

at the end  of the day, I think she lost brownie points because of that.

@HEA, I am confused by what you meant by the bolded. With Mikaela I see something that is "tooo" easy an edit for a F1. Either the lead or the F1 needs to have problems with the edit. With Mikaela, I see neither. With Lyndsey I do see things that need to be resolved. Me for one don't put much worth in his words as he says the same things about all of the women that we are considering as the four that are the likeliest to be F1.

Lest we not forget, Lyndsey was kissed in epi 2 as well. Not to mention that with Mikaela's and others the first night, their time was in front of the others.....Lyndsey's wasn't....just like with April, Bianka and Kevin. Just something to keep in mind.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 86 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 60 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire