SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 86 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 am

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

Based on ep6 mike and Lindsey

Based on ep7 he would be an azzz if he did not pick jessie
IMO, Lyndsey was getting a HTD from epi 1 preview and it was obviously a HTD scene as there are no apple orchards in Mexico or the tropics of Costa Rica or Dominican Republic.
OK, now what about my question in the post above with regards to what you are talking about with Lyndsey(correct spelling).  I am confused by what you are saying as IMO I can't grasp what you are getting at.

What do you mean by this:

@HEA wrote:@Bobette so because lindsey was not picked it is a sign she is F1 and because she is picked now it is a sign she is F1   question

ETA: IMO Lyndsey's HTD could be from Keremeos(next to the community where Lyndsey posted the Hedley church IG from - it was also the first wedding chapel in the southern Okanagan Valley/Similkameen) or from Vaseaux Lake. Both areas have cell towers and orchards. Now we will just have to see if I am right....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:14 am

HEA wrote:@Bobette so because lindsey was not picked it is a sign she is F1 and because she is picked now it is a sign she is F1   question

Uh no, that's not what I said.  I noted that no-one picked Lyndsey in the preseason Fantasy Draft and said IMO that may have been a diversionary tactic since the "experts" are probably doing TPTB's bidding by putting the early focus on red herrings. Which to me suggests Lyndsey F1. I haven't watched the after show so didn't know Jasmine has apparently now picked her for F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:21 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:@Bobette so because lindsey was not picked it is a sign she is F1 and because she is picked now it is a sign she is F1   question

Uh no, that's not what I said.  I noted that no-one picked Lyndsey in the preseason Fantasy Draft and said IMO that may have been a diversionary tactic since the "experts" are probably doing TPTB's bidding by putting the early focus on red herrings. Which to me suggests Lyndsey F1. I haven't watched the after show so didn't know Jasmine has apparently now picked her for F1.
Thanks for clarifying that. I was so confused by what else was said that I was hoping you could clarify it for us.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:33 am

Yes something I said must have caused confusion.  Maybe because I said I'm convinced the experts will have insider knowledge.  To clarify: yes I think they probably all know who wins but IMO they wouldn't then go ahead and pick that person - IMO they say what they are paid to say.

In fact to me it's even more suss that no-one picked Lyndsey because this was filmed so long ago, IMO there must have been whisperings in Bach circles at least about who got HTDs so for so many of them to pick Catie when it looks like she won't even get a HTD?  Nah, that's suss to me.  

I think the experts were told who to pick, to throw attention off the real F1, in the same way IMO eliminated Bach AU contestants are told who to pick in their exit interviews.  Their predictions always seem to coincidentally support the direction TPTB want the storyline to be taking that week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:37 am

Bobette wrote:Yes something I said must have caused confusion.  Maybe because I said I'm convinced the experts will have insider knowledge.  To clarify: yes I think they probably all know who wins but IMO they wouldn't then go ahead and pick that person - IMO they say what they are paid to say.

In fact to me it's even more suss that no-one picked Lyndsey because this was filmed so long ago, IMO there must have been whisperings in Bach circles at least about who got HTDs so for so many of them to pick Catie when it looks like she won't even get a HTD?  Nah, that's suss to me.  

I think the experts were told who to pick, to throw attention off the real F1, in the same way IMO eliminated Bach AU contestants are told who to pick in their exit interviews.  Their predictions always seem to coincidentally support the direction TPTB want the storyline to be taking that week.
@Bobette If you'd like to send me a pm, I'd like to ask you something there to avoid more confusion here. LOL. thanks

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 am

It's all JMO and I could be wrong - but IMO the experts are probably on the payroll and following the script is all I'm saying.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 am

Bobette wrote:It's all JMO and I could be wrong - but IMO the experts are probably on the payroll and following the script is all I'm saying.  Hugesmile
OK, if you can pm me I'd appreciate it. seems when I say something tonight, I am not making myself clear. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
I agree. We also see him saying to Jessie, Kait, Lyndsey, and Mikaela(notice I put these down alphabetically and not in any other order) about the chances of seeing him with them in the future. IMO, it's his facial expressions, the dancing eyes, the smiles is what needs to be looked at versus just the words he speaks as he seems to use those words for everyone....LOL

Okay. I'm not going to go into detail about the things Chris has said to every single girl because honestly, I don't remember much about it. If he says he sees a future with Jessie...no way. They are friend zone/buddies. If he says he can see himself with Katie...nope. Their personalities are too different. Let's face it, most of these leads speak in platitudes in their ITMs and to the contestant's faces.

Nothing Chris has said to Mik so far suggests this is all for the storyline or justify her still being there because their connection has been strong since night 1 and has grown every week since. While some might see this as a smokescreen for the F1(Lyndsey), it could just as well be the rise of the real F1 (Mik). It has been so subtle that Mik has been overlooked until this week. How I know what he has with Mikaela is different than that of a Jessie, Kait, Stacy, etc..? For me it all starts with when she first walked out of the limo. He was drawn to her. Reaches out to hug her with open arms, says “she’s stunning. I have to get to know this girl”, talks about how easy it is to talk to her and he could do it all night. If it is true that the lead picks their top girls on night one, Mikaela is way up there.

And come this weeks episode, to me is all feels like a natural progression. Not something that appeared out of thin air. Chris say's they're like "best friends" but also have a romantic connection. This is validated by what we have seen in all the episodes thus far. He says he had been waiting a while for this date even though they basically just had a solo date 2 weeks ago. And if we wanna talk about body language, he places light kisses on her shoulder and forehead and despite not being fully engaged his eyes were on Mikaela the whole time after she said she was falling in love. He feels "lucky" someone so beautiful is falling for him. This is genuine affection. Her declaration of love is the reason this opening up stuff came about. And during the cocktail party everything he said to her suggests that he is open to falling in love with her. That she didn't "deserve" him shutting down and he is ready for the "Mikaela and Chris love story".

All in all, none of this makes me think Mik is the F1 over L, I just don't see how his relationship with Mik is comparable to his relationship with other MOT girls. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:48 am

Bobette wrote:

Oh I get it now! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:56 am

I'm listening to the Rose 2 Rose podcast with Noah Cappe and he said the stuff that unfolds with his Chris and his parents is crazy to watch. The finale can not get here soon enough.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:26 pm

moving to episode since it is not media related Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:02 pm

@HEA

Mik is also wearing a black maxi dress like that on her insta. I came across it yesterday...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRLuZrg2B-/

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 86 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire