SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 86 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 62 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:@HEA

Mik is also wearing a black maxi dress like that on her insta. I came across it yesterday...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRLuZrg2B-/

oh interesting.
I do not think it is the same but she loves the see thru black
she also have another tutu kinda black see thru.

to be fair, lindsey also has one (seen during episode 2 when she was with the girls for her 1-1 card)

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Just gonna throw this out there....anyone think that there's a message behind the songs Lyndsey sings on her Instagram ?

For example, her first post when she came back from taping the show in jue was the song Valerie

"Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture
'Cause since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress
Won't you come on over
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie?

I don't know....I just found that interesting.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 am

In MetroNews Canada (10.10.2017) Chris said the show made him a better person : "I am going to be the best version of myself in my next relationship. Whoever gets me next,at least from my point of view, is going to be very happy."
Can we assume that he chose someone and they are happy?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:11 am

O M GEE. I am sure you all caught the action as well as the recap on my Instagram stories, but I think we need to take a minute to just go over the magic that was created for Episode 4 of the Bachelor Canada at our One King West Hotel viewing party in the beautiful Suite Fifteen Hundred . It is hard to put into words how I felt walking into the the beautifully decorated space filled with my ever-so loving and supportive blogger family - so let's review in photos! A HUGE thank you to One King West for hosting us, Smash Events Designs for thinking of every detail, and Wishbone and Clover Media for making it all possible!

THE SPACE

Suite Fifteen Hundred is a brand new, stunning multifunctional event space at the historic One King West Hotel. The suite had everything we needed to host the PERFECT Bachelor Canada viewing party (and then some!). For me when I am involved in hosting events, the space is your number one building block. The suite was fully equipped for food and beverage service, had tons of seating, a balcony with incredible city views, and ample room to mix and mingle. The team at One King West was incredible to work with, handled the entire set up of the space and ensured our entire evening went seamlessly. The decor was provided by Smash Events Designs and literally brought tears to my eyes. Every single detail made the night even that more special. From the personalized suckers and pillows to the endless flowers and rose petals, I could only use one word to describe it - DREAMY. Not to mention the champagne rose candies....FANTASY SWEETS? I wish I came up with that one! #brilliant. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more incredible viewing party!

THE MENU

We decided for the event to keep the menu light and tight (my fav saying) and went with mini-sliders, small containers of fries and onion rings, s'more for dessert during the after show, and OF COURSE..bubbly! There is something about a flute with a sugared rim and strawberry on the side that says G L A M O R O U S! Again, those tiny details are really what makes everything even more special! The food was absolutely delicious and everyone enjoyed nibbling during the the episode! I love a good slider and was so excited all day that I forgot to eat - so maybe I had a couple, or 5?

THE COMPANY

The guest list was nothing short of spectacular.. because all of my blogger babes are such beautiful, authentic, creative souls. The energy in the room was undeniable and I could feel the support from everyone. I wouldn't have wanted to watch myself  win a rap battle with any other group! (LOL). Special shout out to M Boutique and Boro It for my all pink look for the evening! And thank you again everyone for coming and making my night! I certainly will never forget it. XO

All photos taken by the amazing Costabile Carpinelli. Check out his website and Instagram page!

http://www.shopaholmik.com/lifestyle/onekingwest

ALL the event theme was "will you accept this rose"

it was for episode November 1. episode #4 (Bomba rap, mini golf, dancing)

many pictures on Mikaela's blog, including one with jessie and dee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 am

LynnTa wrote:In MetroNews Canada (10.10.2017)  Chris said the show made him a better person :  "I am going to be the best version of myself in my next relationship. Whoever gets me next,at least from my point of view, is going to be very happy."
Can  we  assume that he chose someone and they are happy?

I think so :yes:

and i will add that IMO he probably learnt to open up more about his feelings.... which is IMO the main issue he had. I think he was guarded before the show and his F1 helped him to open up

mmm I wonder who might that be hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am

This is the interview I was referencing where Chris says he knew who he would end up with early on.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3796892/bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-interview/
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:56 am

hmm, you'd think she'd host the viewing party on the night of their single date if it meant so much. That would be a time to brag and show off. Just the fact that she didn't is another reason to give pause. IMO, the fact that she's even doing the showing ISN'T a typical F1 thing to do. Many past seasons taught us that much.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 am

What are you getting at @HEA?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:35 am

LynnTa,

"I am going to be the best version of myself in my next relationship. Whoever gets me next,at least from my point of view, is going to be very happy."

For me, the word "NEXT"is pivotal in that statement. I understand it to mean "not currently in one".

Anyone get that sense?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:14 am

tatladylu wrote:LynnTa,

"I am going to be the best version of myself in my next relationship. Whoever gets me next,at least from my point of view, is going to be very happy."

For me, the word "NEXT"is pivotal in that statement. I understand it to mean "not currently in one".

Anyone get that sense?

I get where you are going for but I guess it is open for interpretion. He could also be referring to the next relationship as the one he is having with his chosen one. I think I will just support the latter and be on the bright side for now. It is kind of depressing to think that it came to no end. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 3552228123

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 am

devilmaycar3,

That could explain the VO "I'm not ready to be engaged"

Boy, that would be depressing!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 86 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 62 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire