SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 86 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 62 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:48 am

devilmaycar3,

Sorry for this other post

Or it could mean that he's currently in one but he doesn't expect it to last....

Lynsey's Instagram sept 7 post:

It's something special. The moment I finally realized that everything is absolutely as it should be. There are aspects of my life that are perfectly misunderstood, questions that I can't even begin to articulate and "relationships that are flickering, unsure of how or if they'll be relit to the flames they once were"....I couldn't bold it.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 am

tatladylu wrote:devilmaycar3,

Sorry for this other post

Or it could mean that he's currently in one but he doesn't expect it to last....

Lynsey's Instagram sept 7 post:

It's  something special. The moment I finally realized that everything is absolutely as it should be. There are aspects of my life that are perfectly misunderstood, questions that I can't even begin to articulate and "relationships that are flickering, unsure of how or if they'll be relit to the flames they once were"....I couldn't bold it.

To be honest, I am not going to pretend I didn’t heard or saw those things. The Lynds VO in the teaser slip into my head now and then . There are some posts or so called reflections that somewhat don’t fit very well from where I wish the outcome to be but I did see equally amt of hints lurking too which I interpreted to be positive. These stuff just mess with your head sometimes. Overall, I guess we just need to get out of our heads once in a while, sit back and enjoy. We can just all have fun engaging in dynamic discussions and learn to agree to disagree. It is ok to just believe in what you believe. Ultimately, all have fall into place and it is what it is. nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:15 am

devilmaycar3,

Absolutely!

If this is their love story, the nice thing is, the producers actually showed it to us!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:18 am

tatladylu wrote:devilmaycar3,

Absolutely!

If this is their love story, the nice thing is, the producers actually showed it to us!!

Haha, I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed! Anyways, is Jessie still one of your F2?

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:40 am

When I first decided to post, I just read a lot of the instagrams and blogs and to me, Jessie's revealed so much! But I'm new to this bachelor thing so I don't know.

What I find so surprising is Jessie getting the first rose at the last RC! I know that you will all say that the order of the Rose means nothing but these two barely speak to each other from what we see and yet, Jessie gets the first rose or any rose for that matter.

I don't see their connection. Could they be hiding it? But then again, it so late in the game. Would they do that??

For me now, it looks like a Lyndsey and Michaela thing at the end.

We'll see how their SD goes, I guess. :s

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 am

I love Lyndsey but. I can’t imagine her married and pregnant. To me 23 is a baby so I really hope he doesn’t choose her. I’m stilll Team Mik.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:09 pm

tatladylu wrote:When I first decided to post, I just read a lot of the instagrams and blogs and to me, Jessie's revealed so much! But I'm new to this bachelor thing so I don't know.

What I find so surprising is Jessie getting the first rose at the last RC! I know that you will all say that the order of the Rose means nothing but these two barely speak to each other from what we see and yet, Jessie gets the first rose or any rose for that matter.

I don't see their connection. Could they be hiding it? But then again, it so late in the game.  Would they do that??

For me now, it looks like a Lyndsey and Michaela thing at the end.

We'll see how their SD goes, I guess. :s

Well, don’t sweat it. I usually turn to social media sleuthing for my “assurances” too since I am totally clueless on the editing/history sides of the show. I just read other people’s insights on that and try to take away what I can from what is being reflected on screen. So far, I will say I am still pretty confident with my prediction. With that said, I have a fav this time round and is hard to switch sides. I will just ride it out and hope for the best. Cheesy as it sounds. laugh out loud

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 pm

devilmaycar3,

Hahaha!! That's all we can do! Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Something going....

Chris I think is in Montreal
Jessie, I think, is going back home
Michaela, I think, is offline for a while and....
Lynsey has posted this sad but somewhat uplifting message on her Instagram

What is going on??!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:36 pm

tatladylu wrote:Something going....

Chris I think is in Montreal
Jessie, I think, is going back home
Michaela, I think, is offline for a while and....
Lynsey has posted this sad but somewhat uplifting message on her Instagram

What is going on??!!

do you think Mik and Chris were on SHV??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:52 pm

What's SHV?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 pm

@tatladylu sorry shv stands for safe house visit.... where bach and his f1 meet up in secret while the show is airing ;-)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 86 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 62 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire