SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 86 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 am

BlackHalo wrote:I think that soundbite was put in there to make us think Chris doesn't get engaged. Not because Lyndsey actually stays. The general public probably doesn't even realize that is Lyndsey's voice as they aren't watching and rewatching promos. JMO.
could be but IMO, since it doesn't sound like it was all said at the same time and in the same "tone" of voice, I took it as two seperate times. I could be wrong.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:The pants honestly look the same to me.

And the season teaser has been deleted from YouTube. no

This still works for me:

Thanks. but because I'm not in Canada it doesn't work. Oh well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:01 am

Has it been confirmed that it's Lyn VO? If so -it really doesn't make any sense to me. She has given him her heart and yet she would say she isn't ready to be engaged and wants to walk away--? How logic is it?
I think its just sound bites put together to create drama and suspense to keep viewers tuned in--

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:04 am

LynnTa wrote:Has it been confirmed that it's Lyn VO?  If so -it really doesn't make any sense to me. She has given him her heart and yet she would say she isn't ready to be engaged and wants to walk away--? How logic is it?
I think its just sound bites put together to create drama and suspense to keep viewers tuned in--

IMO, the second part of the soundbite sounds like it could be Dee. But I definitely think it's two separate clips put together.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:38 am

It sounds like it's Lyndsey saying those two sentences. imo I wonder if Lindsey's thinking of leaving before the FRC.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:41 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:The pants honestly look the same to me.

And the season teaser has been deleted from YouTube. no

This still works for me:

Thanks. but because I'm not in Canada it doesn't work. Oh well.
OOPS, so sorry.....Is there anything I can find for you?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:45 am

richmondrose wrote:It sounds like it's Lyndsey saying those two sentences. imo  I wonder  if Lindsey's  thinking of  leaving before the FRC.

I agree. I listened time and time again.

Howeverr for me engagement is something concrete when directlyy confronted to it. For me it was during fantasy date or right after. Possibley hometown but I am more thinking fantasy date as finale Is around the corner... but could be during the picnic... at least the engagement, then walk away would be at FD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:48 am

richmondrose wrote:It sounds like it's Lyndsey saying those two sentences. imo  I wonder  if Lindsey's  thinking of  leaving before the FRC.
Hmmmm, We have seen that angst with the F1 before the FRC. Wondering if we can be seeing it again..... IF it is Lyndsey and IF it isn't more than one sound byte, IMO, it could be from the angst before the FRC. Considering all that we have seen from post season, IMO, I just don't see her leaving.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hmmmm, We have seen that angst with the F1 before the FRC.  Wondering if we can be seeing it again.....  IF it is Lyndsey and IF it isn't more than one sound byte, IMO, it could be from the angst before the FRC.  Considering all that we have seen from post season, IMO, I just don't see her leaving.

Perhaps as time moved closer toward FRC, she got cold feet and left. Her blog certainly suggests she'd still not over her break up ...
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 am

HEA wrote:

Howeverr for me engagement is something concrete when directlyy confronted to it. For me it was during fantasy date or right after. Possibley hometown but I am more thinking fantasy date as finale Is around the corner... but could be during the picnic... at least the engagement, then walk away would be at FD
I highly disagree that Lyndsey is walking away. With all that we have been given, I just don't see that.

With regards to a comment made about Chris not letting Mikaela go if he is crying over her. IMO, there has been several times when the lead has cried about letting the F2 go. That's pretty typical especially if the guy is sentimental(as he seems to be with a lot of his IG's), therefore, IMO, it could VERY well be Mikaela being let go before the FRC. Brad did that in season 1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:07 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hmmmm, We have seen that angst with the F1 before the FRC.  Wondering if we can be seeing it again.....  IF it is Lyndsey and IF it isn't more than one sound byte, IMO, it could be from the angst before the FRC.  Considering all that we have seen from post season, IMO, I just don't see her leaving.

Perhaps as time moved closer toward FRC,  she got cold feet and left. Her blog certainly suggests she'd still not over her break up ...
Maybe, but I just don't see how she left when we are getting clues from SM that she could be the F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:

I highly disagree that Lyndsey is walking away.  With all that we have been given, I just don't see that.

With regards to a comment made about Chris not letting Mikaela go if he is crying over her.  IMO, there has been several times when the lead has cried about letting the F2 go.  That's pretty typical especially if the guy is sentimental(as he seems to be with a lot of his IG's), therefore, IMO, it could VERY well be Mikaela being let go before the FRC.  Brad did that in season 1.

I don't understand what you mean by the bolded.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 86 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire