SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 86 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 66 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Chris said an interview his mom wants him to marry a Canadian girl and live in Toronto. Not saying what mom wants is what she's gonna get but it did have me thinking after Lindsey' s supposed trip to Australia. I don't recall her and Chris having any discussions about where they would live. I'm sure they will soon.

Also, mikaela seems to be in Toronto a lot but is currently living in winnipeg? I'm confused about her living situation.
Actually they did discuss it on her ID in epi 2 and that they'd both consider moving for the right reasons. LYNDSEY IMO really wants this to work and since she's moved to New York from BC, IMO, Toronto isn't a stretch.

As far as her blog goes, IMO I am enclined to think of the Australia thing as a mute point. How in the world can we take that seriously right now knowing full well the producers will of HAD to have a say in that as their whole expensive season would be down the toilet if it was spoiled by a stupid comment like that. IMO, it's a smokescreen.

We have no way of knowing the producers encouraged her to misdirect the audience with her blog. There have been constentants in the past that blantly went against the rules just because. We. Just. Don't. Know.

Some of us see that Mikaela can be the f1. Some can see it being Lynsdey. We are all here speculating but when genuine speculations that are not facts are presented so aggresively, it takes away from the enjoyment of posting on this forum. There's a fine line between discussion and turning things argumentative. I'm sure people have felt the same by some of my posts as well so I'm just gonna take a break from posting any more speculations.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:04 pm

richmondrose wrote:It sounds like it's Lyndsey saying those two sentences. imo  I wonder  if Lindsey's  thinking of  leaving before the FRC.

It sounds like Lyndsey's voice on the first sentence, but I'm not as sure on the second one. It could be, but someone else suggested it kind of sounds like Dee. Regardless, I think it's 2 different sound bites edited together.

ETA: Catching up on other posts as well, so I wanted to add that IA with those stating Lyndsey is mature & could potentially walk away rather than settle for someone who is waffling.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Chris said an interview his mom wants him to marry a Canadian girl and live in Toronto. Not saying what mom wants is what she's gonna get but it did have me thinking after Lindsey' s supposed trip to Australia. I don't recall her and Chris having any discussions about where they would live. I'm sure they will soon.

Also, mikaela seems to be in Toronto a lot but is currently living in winnipeg? I'm confused about her living situation.
Actually they did discuss it on her ID in epi 2 and that they'd both consider moving for the right reasons. LYNDSEY IMO really wants this to work and since she's moved to New York from BC, IMO, Toronto isn't a stretch.

As far as her blog goes, IMO I am enclined to think of the Australia thing as a mute point.  How in the world can we take that seriously right now knowing full well the producers will of HAD to have a say in that as their whole expensive season would be down the toilet if it was spoiled by a stupid comment like that.  IMO, it's a smokescreen.

We have no way of knowing the producers encouraged her to misdirect the audience with her blog. There have been constentants in the past that blantly went against the rules just because. We. Just. Don't. Know.

Some of us see that Mikaela can be the f1. Some can see it being Lynsdey. We are all here speculating but when genuine speculations that are not facts are presented so aggresively, it takes away from the enjoyment of posting on this forum. There's a fine line between discussion and turning things argumentative. I'm sure people have felt the same by some of my posts as well so I'm just gonna take a break from posting any more speculations.
I agree, there is no way of knowing but since it's been said that there is no deception and that's what is happening, I was just trying to give a different scenario and my opinon on it. I don't know that I have presented so agressively but each to our own. I know I have just posted my opinion.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:42 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

As far as her blog goes, IMO I am enclined to think of the Australia thing as a mute point.  How in the world can we take that seriously right now knowing full well the producers will of HAD to have a say in that as their whole expensive season would be down the toilet if it was spoiled by a stupid comment like that.  IMO, it's a smokescreen.

I support this, sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Bring on the next episode!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Sprite wrote:Bring on the next episode!

Totally agree with this!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Sprite wrote:Bring on the next episode!

eh partner in crime! will you be live tonight with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:It sounds like it's Lyndsey saying those two sentences. imo  I wonder  if Lindsey's  thinking of  leaving before the FRC.

It sounds like Lyndsey's voice on the first sentence, but I'm not as sure on the second one. It could be, but someone else suggested it kind of sounds like Dee. Regardless, I think it's 2 different sound bites edited together.

ETA: Catching up on other posts as well, so I wanted to add that IA with those stating Lyndsey is mature & could potentially walk away rather than settle for someone who is waffling.
I do agree with what you are saying about being 2 different sound bytes.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 pm

In BachNation we know that the Producers control the contestants and can tell them what to say ,when to say it & what to do and they plan the group dates & mostly choose who goes on what date and all that, what to post on SM --I don't think that they can tell them HOW to FEEL. I don't think they can control how individuals feel during filming as well as post filming... Just saying!
They edit the show to tell the story they want so if material was left on the floor its because it didn't add value to the story or it would make the story too obvious. Its up to the viewers to "see" the story want . This season some viewers see a Love story with Mik and some see with Lyn . The Lyn viewers see the SM and the absence of footage as proof that Lyn's story is too obvious and the Producers are using social media to deflect and for Mik viewers the footage is proof of a relationship right from the beginning and has been shown to be progressing and that her SM is an indication that she is happy with the results--JMO
Since we are all speculating -- its the Finale that is going to prove us right or wrong!
So let all enjoy the speculation Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f61b

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Ohhhh @Sprite,
Puleeze honor those of us unable to view live with your running commentary.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Re: Lyndsey’s instagram

1. She made reference to her 1st date with “Leroux”. Common on, if you’re not F1, who does that?
2. Right after her aphrodisiac date, she posted a picture, for a very short time that day of she and Chris kissing upside down.It was removed . Take a look at that one too..one of many...very intimate. She referenced Spider-Man in her caption. Again, what kind of person would do that if they’re not F1?
Just my opinion (aka jmo...of course)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:51 pm

@tatladylu, that is another example of the producers having a say. They can decide of an IG post needs to be removed. We've seen that many times through past seasons. IMO, the same can be said about Lyndsey's blog. If they are ok with something being posted on it, then it stands....if not, then as we have seen in past seasons, it too gets removed. just my opinion based on numerous seasons watching and taking stats on it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 86 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 66 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire