SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 86 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 72 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 am

Btw, showed my husband the brick again (he was half asleep the first time...laugh out loud) and he's definite...not the same at all (colour , texture, and time period it's supposed to represent). He believes that it would be odd to have them in the same dwelling because of the time period they're supposed to represent.

Take from that what you will.

Btw, he's "excited" about the ending as well so that I can back to real "reality" Hahahaha!!

It's been so much fun being on this forum, I tell yah!! Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 am

@devilmaycar3 ,

Sorry about this other post.

Thanks for reminding me about the "next" comment. If this is true, well that fits doesn't it?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 am

I tend to give credence to RS spoiler because he really isn't involved with the franchise up here. He made it very clear that he doesn't know anything about the details  or people on the show because he doesn't follow it. He bases the validity of his information on his source.

IMO the bolded says it all for me. It's not some run of the mill fan that spilled it to him but someone he has dealt with in the past and has confidence in them.

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:18 am

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 ,

Sorry about this other post.

Thanks for reminding me about the "next" comment.  If this is true, well that fits doesn't it?

Well, it is really not a wild idea anymore. I just couldn’t grasp the fast breakup. Aren’t the couple suppose to be in the honeymoon phase? What do I know. duh

I think I am just going to lower my expectation and ride it out. Time heals. laugh out loud

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:06 pm

HEA wrote:same style.... bricks... same colors.... chris posted it 3 hours ago and Mikaela 10 minutes ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 46546510
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb3J889ghGU/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 54654612
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2snSigvYP/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

I think the brick "behind" the fireplace is closer to the brick in Mik's pic. Although, as mentioned upthread, there are a lot of townhouses duplex's etc in Toronto that have brick everywhere inside the properties due to construction of old wharehouse buildings into condo's and apartments. Plus would she have pink pillows in Chris's place unless she moved in with him. The not here to make friends pillow is fitting, since that is a standard line from contestants. IDK Her IG is tagged the Junction, which is a neighbourhood in Toronto, do we know where Chris lives?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:40 pm

richmondrose wrote:I tend to give credence to RS spoiler because he really isn't involved with the franchise up here. He made it very clear that he doesn't know anything about the details  or people on the show because he doesn't follow it.  He bases the validity of his information on his source.

IMO the bolded says it all for me. It's not some run of the mill fan that spilled it to him but someone he has dealt with in the past and has confidence in them.

Yes. This is my impression as well. He really could care less. He is not boasting as per usual and just seems to be saying take it for what you will from what I saw of his post here. 

I could certainly see Chris picking Mik. That isn't an issue. Other than Lyndsay, she is really the only other option. While I personally see him more into Lyndsay, it wouldn't be a stretch for him to pick Mik. Either way, I'm just not feeling this season and never had much hope of this lasting, so even the quick break up wouldn't be a surprise. 

This was not the way I was hoping to end the season from a sleuthers point of view. Bummer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:59 pm

@Aunties_Love, my apologies. I shouldn't use the word "everyone" . I certainly do not intend to speak for you. I will be more careful next time.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:35 pm

@GuardianAngel IMO Mik knows very well how to use IG and SM. This is her job. I am sure prods told the contestants and most especially top 2 to be careful. Everyone in this franchise heard about Kaitlhyn snaptshat booboo that ruined her finale....

I am curious to know WHEN RS receive the info. We know that he waits until HE find appropriate to share the info to benefit his income on his blog (near the finale he has more visit rather that sharing the info too early.... he mentioned it on his blog already).... so was it recent or was it after show or was it this summer? when?

Because he may have met his source when they broke up, and now they are back together? Maybe the source is not reliable and just heard gossips... I mean tons of interpretations IMO

I see Chris, Mikaela and Lindsey at peace right now. I see an excited Mikaela all november about the franchise... will she be that happy if she broke up with chris?

Yes my jaded side say that she is using the franchise, but I do not have a break up vibe.... but again the finale was almost 6 months ago..... only viewers and fans did not move on at this point

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:41 pm

About the saying on her pillow.... all her new line of clothes will have statements that gilrs love to use... one of the then is... entrepreneurs made me do it.... all kind of sayings

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:45 pm

^^^ that's an important question HEA. I think finding out WHEn RS got this info. could help a lot.

Did Chris do a lot of media rounds to promote his season? Any post-filming interviews?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by dy1119 Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 pm

HEA wrote:@GuardianAngel IMO Mik knows very well how to use IG and SM. This is her job. I am sure prods told the contestants and most especially top 2 to be careful. Everyone in this franchise heard about Kaitlhyn snaptshat booboo that ruined her finale....

I am curious to know WHEN RS receive the info. We know that he waits until HE find appropriate to share the info to benefit his income on his blog (near the finale he has more visit rather that sharing the info too early.... he mentioned it on his blog already).... so was it recent or was it after show or was it this summer? when?

Because he may have met his source when they broke up, and now they are back together? Maybe the source is not reliable and just heard gossips... I mean tons of interpretations IMO

I see Chris, Mikaela and Lindsey at peace right now. I see an excited Mikaela all november about the franchise... will she be that happy if she broke up with chris?

Yes my jaded side say that she is using the franchise, but I do not have a break up vibe.... but again the finale was almost 6 months ago..... only viewers and fans did not move on at this point

JMO

RS claims that he received the information 2 days ago. Please see here:
"I may regret this for fear I’ll be asked about it every season, but, I just found out last night the ending to Bachelor: Canada. I’ve never seen the show, & don’t know who these people are. So not gonna write a column on it. I know nothing other than what I was told."

dy1119

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:05 pm

So in essence, he could of been told a bunch of hoey and Mikaela may not be the F1 or if she is the F1, they may not of broken up.

I just feel deflated because now that the spoiler is out there, it's harder to sleuth out the truth when the spoiler is known as that gets put into any comparrison. I do it myself so know it happens.

IMO, I am going to continue sluething and IMO, the winner may not be Mikaela but Lyndsey because of the editing, the stats on the premiere night, the stats on how the show is edited as well as what happens in the last epi or two before htd's and how the misdirect starts then. IMO, that could be happening here and taking the heat off Lyndsey. Time will tell on that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 86 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 72 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire