SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 86 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 74 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:22 pm

I have seen Chris being referenced as Leroux on SM by Mikaela, Lyndsey & Jessie.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:That facebook post doesn't read like a break up post to me at all. JMO.

i agree...

my vibe is that they are together today.... but it is possible that they both agreed that they were not compatible and it was a bubble Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 2622943811  and mutually agreed to remain friends. if so, then they could just appreciate their bubble story and why not start a business together (of course this business thing is complete speculation from my part based on the custom clothes they both recently mentioned on their IG).

regarding the bricks, she posted 3 pictures with those. different places. However, she posted also some black and white design and for me this is t her parents (we see the same black seats and white sofa etc... and they are all related to winnipeg IMO).... however I have not seen 2 or 3 pics that could be friends or chris. maybe

on october 24, they posted a picture in the middle of the night. does it means something? probably not. and chris changed the location to costa rica, which means he knows how to us IG.  I honestly wished I could check his private IG and make comparison but the fact that he refused to share his private IG... for me it means that he shared with his inner circle some message that would be too incriminating about the finale and after finale.

Her TV party celebration on november 1, inviting dee and jessie.... that makes me ponder and think she is a happy F1. In fact all her post october and november have this vibe.

i dunno.  dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:31 pm

jojo47 wrote:I have seen Chris being referenced as Leroux on SM by Mikaela, Lyndsey & Jessie.

oh really?

then it could be an inside bach joke then?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:41 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I have seen Chris being referenced as Leroux on SM by Mikaela, Lyndsey & Jessie.

oh really?

I'm wondering if maybe that was a way he was referenced amongst the girls.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:

oh really?

I'm wondering if maybe that was a way he was referenced amongst the girls.

could be...after the baseball GD maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:19 pm

More info from Catie's mom....

Question was if they could bring anything with them during the show.

Her reply:
No- no books, no pen/paper, no yoga mat, no personal devices.

Omg what did they do all day??!!

No wonder they were so excited for those date cards!! Hahaha!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:51 pm

tatladylu wrote:More info from Catie's mom....

Question was if they could bring anything with them during the show.

Her reply:
No- no books, no pen/paper, no yoga mat, no personal devices.

Omg what did they do all day??!!

No wonder they were so excited for those date cards!! Hahaha!!

Yikes, and didn't Catie's mom say they were cooped up in the house for ten days straight....poor ladies!
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Mikaela has an IG story eating an ice cream cone. Is that Dean that walks behind her? It happens so quick. She also posts an IG pic with the ice cream cone, giving Dean photo credit.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:Mikaela has an IG story eating an ice cream cone. Is that Dean that walks behind her? It happens so quick. She also posts an IG pic with the ice cream cone, giving Dean photo credit.
Whoa!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Mikaela also share clip of her fun time with chirs about the birds ;)

still using rose and heart imoticons

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Birds10
http://ru.ink361.com/app/users/ig-3034112615/mikaela.wightman/photos/1657465166260012668_3034112615

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:51 pm

I believe it is Dean as this shirt appears to match the guy's in the IG story.

https://instagram.com/p/BbXmz2WnWYe/

Last edited by jojo47 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 pm

to be honest, if she is in a relationship with Dean, I am sure she would keep it undercover. no freaking way she would shout it out to the face of the world 2-3 weeks before the finale

question: is dean going to the winter bach thing?

I wonder if Dean was in Toronto and bach alumni joined somewhere

just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 86 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 74 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire