SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 86 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

Personally, I don’t believe Chris reactions during each htd is interconnected. If they are really a family from hell and Chris totally felt impossible then he should have just cut Lynds there and then during the RC. Especially, if lynds htd is first as speculated and he still didn’t let go of Lynds despite having much better htds with Catie and Mik. I can only assumed he have really strong feelings for Lynds and her family is just not that evil for him to throw in the towel. If the sisters are such mean b*****s, why will Jessie who met her sisters and Mikaela who is excited to meet her sisters even show support for them at all. JMO

IMO he kept Lyndsey because he wants to continue to the relationship and look past her (IMO) difficult family. She could very well be his F1. We don't know yet. All I am saying is, what I am seeing in Chris' BL with Mik during her HTD suggests that something else was bothering him. His reactions to her questions at the beginning of their date are aloof and not in line with with we saw just last week. JMO.

I agree about the being more aloof, but I don't know that we can attribute that to a difficult date with Lyndsay and her family. Yes, it could have been due to that, but it just as easily could have been due to the fact that he now knows who he will be picking and it's not Mik and he is starting to pull back. 

Next week can't come soon enough.

Sure. It could have been because he already knew his wasn't picking Mik except I didn't see the same thing from him towards Catie which is the reason I began to question the order of the dates. But yeah, we'll find out soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

doitforthegram - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

htd1-mik3 from HEA on Vimeo.

But what else can he say? I don't find anything significant in this. He is being polite. I could have said the same thing meet new people.

I agree, the guy is just being polite. If you were to look at the body language between Mikaela and Chris all day was more distant than we saw him the weeks before.  IMO, when you take into account what the sisters said about his visit with Lyndsey's family the htd before this one, IMO, he already was starting to have reservations as to whether he was going to pick Mikaela and starting to distance himself from her and Catie.  Per her sister, he was with Lyndsey's FAMILY for 10 hrs on her htd.  Believe me, when she says that they did a tour of the lake, etc....that's a big lake so ANY kind of tour of it will be a big one.  Bottom line, IMO, according to what we are told by Lyndsey's sister, what we saw of Chris and Lyndsey together through the earlier part of the date, IMO, the producers HAD to cast enough doubt on Lyndsey being the F1 to salvage at that point any kind of the show going into the future.

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:We talk about editing all the time and how scenarios can be manipulated for viewers to believe in something. I really think it is pretty logical to cast doubts on how Lynds’s family is being potrayed on screen.

Personally, I don’t believe Chris reactions during each htd is interconnected. If they are really a family from hell and Chris totally felt impossible then he should have just cut Lynds there and then during the RC. Especially, if lynds htd is first as speculated and he still didn’t let go of Lynds despite having much better htds with Catie and Mik. I can only assumed he have really strong feelings for Lynds and her family is just not that evil for him to throw in the towel. If the sisters are such mean b*****s, why will Jessie who met her sisters and Mikaela who is excited to meet her sisters even show support for them at all. JMO

IMO he kept Lyndsey because he wants to continue to the relationship and look past her (IMO) difficult family. She could very well be his F1. We don't know yet. All I am saying is, what I am seeing in Chris' BL with Mik during her HTD suggests that something else was bothering him. His reactions to her questions at the beginning of their date are aloof and not in line with with we saw just last week. JMO.

I agree about the being more aloof, but I don't know that we can attribute that to a difficult date with Lyndsay and her family. Yes, it could have been due to that, but it just as easily could have been due to the fact that he now knows who he will be picking and it's not Mik and he is starting to pull back. 

Unfortunately though, that's just part one of the finale.  Then we have the WTA, then Part 2 with the finale on Dec 20.  But I agree....I can't wait to see the ending with Chris and Lyndsey.

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:something that I am confused about. I listened a couple of times lindsey HTD and I did not hear him tell her that he loves her back. he said it on PI though, but not to her.

and yes. I agree that he seems that he made his choice to pick Lindsey. His words are strong: i love lindsey for so long, i put my guard up but no more (not verbatim), I want to ask her dad to marry her.... not propose, marry

that is definitely huge.

BUT...

sorry but edits never give us the F1 at hometown. like never......

Lindsey wrote:I do not want to be engaged with Chris. I should walk away

Chris wrote:I should want to marry Mikaela... but something is missing

Mikaela wrote:I deserve to be with someone who is sure about me

Chris wrote:Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love

what is the phrase that does not make sense?

Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love................... versus what he said about Lindsey: I love her for a long time

so are we still on the: I LOVE YOU but I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU???

Why would you think that he would say it to her? He can't at this point or the show would be over. 

With all those quotes, all I see is editing at it's finest to create doubt.
Regarding the bolded.  IMO, he did give her a big clue in epi 5 though when they had their alone time and he said that he's ready to put his chips all in on her.  I do completely agree with you about the editing.  So far this season, the only one that is so spliced and diced with the editing is Lyndsey's time with Chris.  In the past, that was a CLASSIC F1 edit.  As far as this franchise goes if you just want to look at it, we saw it with Brad/Bianka, Tim/April, and Jasmine/Kevin.  IMO, it seems to be a trait especially with the Goodhuman Productions team as they have used it all 3 of their seasons, and now the fourth in this one.

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

I found the edit at the beginning of Mik’s date odd. She’s riding, he approaches, they have a kiss and then he sits on a bench watching her ride a bit more. Sure, this is her passion and she wants to show him but why not saddle up another horse and have him ride with her or dismount as he saw her riding when he approached? Or edit-wise not show each in a separate space?
Personally I see good things in each of the final 2 relationships but do feel he is more emotionally invested in Lyndsey at this point. I do think Mik is a better communicator verbally but that Chris responds and initiates more affection toward Linds.
Absolutely.  I think it's not only him that's starting to distance them but with Mikaela as well.  Why in the world would she not dismount and go sit with him immediately or as was mentioned above....have a horse saddled and ready to go for him.  I too think that Chris is ABSOLUTELY emotionally connected with Lyndsey.  IMO they have had that kind of connection from pretty much the beginning.  Then in epi 6 when they had the sensual group date, I think the physical took off in full swing there....I remember even Chris had to cover himself up and straighten out after she got off him.  I didn't really notice that with the others.
FWIW, I think it had to do with him having such a great HTD(in real time-unedited version) with Lyndsey's family that it basically cinched it for him.

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I found the edit at the beginning of Mik’s date odd. She’s riding, he approaches, they have a kiss and then he sits on a bench watching her ride a bit more. Sure, this is her passion and she wants to show him but why not saddle up another horse and have him ride with her or dismount as he saw her riding when he approached? Or edit-wise not show each in a separate space?
Personally I see good things in each of the final 2 relationships but do feel he is more emotionally invested in Lyndsey at this point. I do think Mik is a better communicator verbally but that Chris responds and initiates more affection toward Linds.

Thank you for bringing that up. I had noticed that at the time, but forgot about it. That was odd to me as well. Not exactly head over heals type of behaviour on her part...or his.
Bottom line with me, I completely felt that the editing of Lynds and Chris time with the family time was weird....so choppy but the editors had to create some doubt after the time we did see with her, chris and grampa and how well it went. IMO, that time flowed so well and seamlessly that they really did have to create the doubt. THEN with Mikaela's, it wasn't choppy, but IMO, there just wasn't the connection there at all. The distancing was starting to happen. Let's face it, with Catie, I never did see a big connection there, just the spinning of wheels and by the end of Mikaela's date, I had the same feeling.

my comments all above are IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 pm

@Aunties_Love ,

Re: Lyndsey and Chris' connection

I don't know if this means anything....

Two days ago, Lyndsey sister posted on bachcan Instagram to someone about watching episode 1.

I think the implication was that Lyndsey and Chris had this immediate spark from their very first encounter and that's why the family was concerned....falling fast.

Curiously, Lyndsey posted a video of that on her Instagram on October 12 and her sand "creation" was about that very first encounter as well.

Another person (maybe relative/friend) posted something like ...not only is a couple involved in the relationship but their two families are as well. Of course, that's true, if you're a couple. The sister replied with a heart or an angel (I can't remember).

From this, I get a feeling from the investment that Lyndsey's friends and family are putting in with these posts and explanations that Lyndsey and Chris may be a couple.

Why would they be so concerned otherwise? If he picked someone else, why would they care to explain themselves, no? The finale would validate their concerns?

I don't know....

JMI

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:50 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love ,

Two days ago, Lyndsey sister posted on bachcan Instagram to someone about watching episode 1.

I think the implication was that Lyndsey and Chris had this immediate spark from their very first encounter and that's why the family was concerned....falling fast.

Curiously, Lyndsey posted a video of that on her Instagram on October 12 and her sand "creation" was about that very first encounter as well.

Another person (maybe relative/friend) posted something like ...not only is a couple involved in the relationship but their two families are as well. Of course, that's true, if you're a couple. The sister replied with a heart or an angel (I can't remember).

From this, I get a feeling from the investment that Lyndsey's friends and family are putting in with these posts and explanations that Lyndsey and Chris may be a couple.

Why would they be so concerned otherwise?  If he picked someone else, why would they care to explain themselves, no? The finale would validate their concerns?

I don't know....

JMI

The show painted a dark picture of her Father and sisters and now the family is really under fire from all sides of SM. Not sure this has anything to do with the situation but I realise Lynds unfollowed the producers and the official instagram. I wonder whether the edits caught Lynds and her family off guard.

I understand that the show needs to go on but I kind of wish the show can mellow a little on posting stuff relating to their htd after it ignite so much attack. They kept posting which resulted in people talking again and more defending on the other side. The season became so negative, I kind of hope the spoiler is right. In that case, at least everyone can just move on. JMO

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:06 pm

@devilmaycar3 ,

I saw a lot of negative comments but some supportive ones as well.

I mean, it's a TV show!!

People don't get that it's edited to create a story?

This is getting ridiculous !!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:12 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:

Why would they be so concerned otherwise?  If he picked someone else, why would they care to explain themselves, no? The finale would validate their concerns?

I don't know....

JMI

The show painted a dark picture of her Father and sisters and now the family is really under fire from all sides of SM. Not sure this has anything to do with the situation but I realise Lynds unfollowed the producers and the official instagram. I wonder whether the edits caught Lynds and her family off guard.

I understand that the show needs to go on but I kind of wish the show can mellow a little on posting stuff relating to their htd after it ignite so much attack. They kept posting which resulted in people talking again and more defending on the other side. The season became so negative, I kind of hope the spoiler is right. In that case, at least everyone can just move on. JMO

The show did much the same last season with Kevin W's HTD. I wish they would've learned from that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 pm

I don't know....

JMI

IMO, there has been so many things on her IG throughout filming that is suspect. For example, the love theme is prevelant there. The world can use more love, with a rose and heart symbol. There has been a lot of other hints there as well, for example, with a lot of her IG posts at certain intervals, the pics on there, it's obvious that someone else took the pic. Then we have the cold weather pics there too. At that particular time it wasn't cold in Vancouver or Whistler at that matter, yet in Toronto and in Montreal, yea, it was VERY cold. IMO, throughout the season we are hearing little glimpses in the edit, in the SM clues from both of them that they are together....the grampa stuff. Especially now after watching the HTD, that rings even more true to me than ever before. IMO, the friends and family of Lyndsey have DEFINATELY been in BOTH of their corners. we see on Chris's post about his truck, her brother also made a comment there. IMO, if Lyndsey was the F2, there is no way that the brother would diss his sister by commenting on her ex's IG post. All through the season, there's really been some clues that Lyndsey is the F1 and that they are together.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:31 pm

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 ,

I mean, it's a TV show!!

Tbh, I feel like the vibe is getting more ridiculous by the minute too. I felt as if the show and Lynds family is currently in a standoff now. I wish the show can just start promoting the next ep instead of milking the attention from that Htd. However, it is a show and if that’s what it needs to get the town talking then I guess it is what it is. I am starting to move on from this season. It is a little hard for me now to imagine there will be a happy couple at the end of this. IF the spoiler is true, I find myself start questioning whether that edit of Lynds family is to justify why Chris didn’t choose Lynds in the end. JMO

ETA: Shouldn’t the show mellow down the backlash instead of fuelling it if Lynds is F1 and still with Chris? It kept me thinking maybe the spoiler is not that far from the truth afterall no idea

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:44 pm

@devilmaycar3 ,

I was really hoping that they were showing us the love story with a little drama to add some spice.

They could have played it differently. I have a bad taste in my mouth now....uggg!!

Anyway...

And a little off topic but I must........GO LEAFS GO!!

Sorry Canuck fans! sad

If it's any consolation, we're losing 2-0!! Lol!! ;)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:50 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 ,

I mean, it's a TV show!!

Tbh, I feel like the vibe is getting more ridiculous by the minute too. I felt as if the show and Lynds family is currently in a standoff now. I wish the show can just start promoting the next ep instead of milking the attention from that Htd. However, it is a show and if that’s what it needs to get the town talking then I guess it is what it is. I am starting to move on from this season. It is a little hard for me now to imagine there will be a happy couple at the end of this. IF the spoiler is true, I find myself start questioning whether that edit of Lynds family is to justify why Chris didn’t choose Lynds in the end. JMO

ETA: Shouldn’t the show mellow down the backlash instead of fuelling it if Lynds is F1 and still with Chris? It kept me thinking maybe the spoiler is not that far from the truth afterall no idea

Some F1s have been upset with the way they were edited. I don't think it means Lyndsey isn't the F1.

But if she isn't, I am inclined to believe her HTD played a part. I'm sorry, but the producers can not give you a bad edit if they have nothing to work with and if it was all for show they were fools for playing along. Anything they say now is just damage control IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 pm

On Bach Canada IG Mikaela liked a comment where someone is saying she can do better than Chris & they hope she's the next B'ette.

For me, this is getting funnier by the day.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 pm

@jojo47

Hahaha, Mikaela!!

These girls are friends and they support each other!! Yup!!

If this spoiler is true, Chris is going to get so much backlash!! Lol!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 86 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire