SELECT CONTENT

Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you guessed it laugh out loud
Her IG is now @josephinetutman & I'm not sure if it was there before but there's a website listed for contact (although it also contains her modelling portfolio too so she might have always had it).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Yea I don't get why they picked her to be on the show, I mean an unemployed Nurse? wannabe model is more like it...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:31 pm

In case you didn't know who she is, she's famous now. no no She's annoying me, laugh out loud.
BTW she looks verrrrry different IMO in her portfolio pics.

IG
josephinetutman When Jennifer Aniston discovers your existence..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Is it just me or are the contestants getting more desperate each season? At least wait until the show airs before thinking people will care about you. I guess it's to be expected though with the way SM has evolved and people like Amanda being able to earn 20k per month with some IG shilling. I think you need to get pretty far and/or make multiple appearances to really start making bank though. Simply appearing on the background of a couple of episodes isn't enough.

BTW, how does one manage to be an unemployed nurse? I thought nursing was one of the professions where finding employment is not an issue.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:02 pm

I can only answer for where I live and I quit the profession 18 months ago. So keep that in mind. Health care is a mess.
Unless you had a BSN(college bachelor degree in nursing) and even with it, in my area, it was very difficult for new nurses to get hired without experience. Go figure. Don't you need to be hired in order to get experience? Not really in nursing.
You can be in lower level of health care and get your feet real wet before actually being a "nurse". So many newbie nurses would take what is considered in the health profession lower level status jobs in order to get experience-- long term care primarily(which used to be referred to as nursing homes). With experience in those areas which is hard core, then hospital or specialty areas would take a look at you. This is how it was in the north eastern part of the USA.
As far as the word "shortage" is concerned: that word is taboo in health care. Never used in front of the public. It indicates potential for dangerous situations and negligence which of course, good health care never allows for, right? What happens is acuities and guidelines change so what used to be ok for a ratio of 1:8 is now easily ok for 1:10.
My interpretation is this young lady did not find a nursing job she was interested in and so is an unemployed nurse. Are there jobs out there--yes. It's a matter of what you are willing to do. And in no uncertain terms is nursing a romantic job. What we see on tv is nothing close to real life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:52 pm

I'm not sure where Josephine lives, but it's possible she just finished nursing school and didn't yet find a job before being on the Bachelor. Or she put finding a job on hold before going on the Bachelor. Or she just wants to model and be famous now and not even be a nurse after finishing school. Who knows. But IMO, it's more likely the latter.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Thanks for the explanation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Well if glitz and glamour is what she's after (which might be the case considering the modelling), then I can see how going on the Bachelor and becoming an IG shiller might be more attractive than working some low level health care job.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:54 pm

She's probably just waiting for an invite to BIP and hence further shilling opportunities.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:56 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:54 am

In the new promo this girl slaps Nick across the face. I'm going to assume that she was on the group date where they had to act out "a break up scene" with Nick and that she wasn't slapping him for real for another reason.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Actually another reason would be funnier, but I think it's scripted and shown in a promo to get us talking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+9
cookielover12
jessietrey
mindless
GuardianAngel
Duke702