SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:11 pm

IMO I don't think that J&K are going their separate ways at least not yet. In the IG shown with Noah there are three plates and waters so I'm assuming that Kevin was there as well. Kevin and J were seen together by the fan as mentioned here on the forum and imo they really love each other and will work it out. J did say that she was completely in love with K but still had feelings for Mikhel. She did not say that she was still in love with Mikhel. Source: the AFTR.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm going by what we saw on the ATFR show where Jasmine should have been glowing but wasn't plus the lack of interviews. They may be still together right now but don't buy that they're not doing the interviews because of the negative SM or the edit. If I'm wrong then great.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:16 am

Waa Waa Waa...Cry me a river. I don't care if Kevin and Jasmine are madly in love, breaking up or detested their edits. They should have done the post media rounds or posted a statement. They both signed up to be on a reality tv show. What I have learned watching the ATFR and post season hissy fit behavior is Jasmine and Kevin are so much more alike temperamentally than I previously thought.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 am

Hm. I liked Jasmine's honesty and realness on the show and how she may not be as politically correct as some of the other Bachelorettes. So I would still give her the benefit of doubt on she is doing after the show. As somewhat of a "fan" of both Jas and Kevin, I don't feel cheated that they didn't share their journey after the show. I enjoyed them on the show and if they wanna keep it mum after the show, it's no loss for me.

Who knows what's going on between them at the moment. They may be ok or at the brink of breaking up... Time will tell. But for now, I don't really have an urge to know exactly what's going on with them nor do I think it's disrespectful towards me. *Shrug*

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:47 am

makeover wrote:Hm. I liked Jasmine's honesty and realness on the show and how she may not be as politically correct as some of the other Bachelorettes. So I would still give her the benefit of doubt on she is doing after the show. As somewhat of a "fan" of both Jas and Kevin, I don't feel cheated that they didn't share their journey after the show. I enjoyed them on the show and if they wanna keep it mum after the show, it's no loss for me.

Who knows what's going on between them at the moment. They may be ok or at the brink of breaking up... Time will tell. But for now, I don't really have an urge to know exactly what's going on with them nor do I think it's disrespectful towards me. *Shrug*
I honestly truly believe that if there wasn't the pressure of a proposal at the end, things would be very different. AU Bach/ette have resulted in 5 out of 6 relationship successes with Tim and Anna still going strong. I've posted before that IMO, the fantasy suite and proposal is too much pressure and is all the wrong way around. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:02 am

albean99 wrote:I liked Jasmine being honest all season so am not going to stop now. It may not have been what people (or Kevin) wanted to hear, but it's obviously what she's feeling. I don't get why not do the interviews either unless it's because they're very close to breaking up. It seems to be a very bad sign when the couple doesn't do the media tour post-show imo. I'm expecting that all 3 involved will go their separate ways. It's a shame if this season ends this way because I really did enjoy watching.  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 4256136633

Re the bold. This season has been incredibly good and the ending has been one of the worst at the same time.
Not because she chose Kevin but because of the edit for both finale and atfr, the not to happy at the atfr, the rumors of breaking up and THE silence treatment.
All of it makes it hard to remember and still appreciate all the good stuff that was in this season.
Except the people.
Thank God for the people (Mikhel, KP, Mike, Benoit, Thomas) and the lead herself no matter what.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:32 am

Seabear wrote:Waa Waa Waa...Cry me a river. I don't care if Kevin and Jasmine are madly in love, breaking up or detested their edits. They should have done the post media rounds or posted a statement. They both signed up to be on a reality tv show. What I have learned watching the ATFR and post season hissy fit behavior is Jasmine and Kevin are so much more alike temperamentally than I previously thought.
JMO

Geez @Seabear harsh much.  cantstopl I have to agree with you though, I don't really think there is any excuse to cancel the press IMO. They did sign up for a reality tv show and unfortunately, media scrutiny and SM backlash is part and parcel of it.  Time to suck it up kiddos.

Although quite genius in keeping the public interested in you considering most couples are forgotten after the finale.  Maybe they are playing all of us????  If we see them peddling products on Instagram, we'll know the real reason why they went on TV I suppose. Queue the circus music, because that is what's currently playing in my brain from this season.  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:05 am

The people that are really playing with us though is the prod.
They are loving this, sadly. They liked and retweeted the ET paper on the rumors (on official twitter) while promoting the couple at the same time. I bet they are loving that people are still talking about the show and the so called controversy.

In my head, I believe now that this was all in purpose to get people talk about the show and make it memorable.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:39 am

Honestly, I get their decision of not posting on SM. People are so annoying saying she should've chosen mikhel, it's not to late to back out and she's made the *worstmistakeofherlife* and *Kevinisamonsterhowdareyounotchoosesaintmikhel*. If K&J are on the edge of breaking up or having the best days, it's annoying in the same way imo
And I don't think giving a statement would somehow help people move on. Mikhel himself (whom they adore) told people to stop the drama that Jas was trying to enjoy time with her fiancé and nobody listend.
That being said, I think they should have done the media round, regardless of what they were feeling. Is a part of the show as well and you can't simply back out.
Btw, at first, after watching ATFR I thought they were breaking up but after reading the fan talking about meeting them and their silence together (and they're blocking the same people that are rude to them - source: BacheloretteCanada ig's coments where 2 girls are complaing about being blocked by both of them), I believe they're together. Maybe they will get married one day or go their separates ways tomorrow, who knows. RN imo they're a couple.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:13 am

Not doing the media rounds imo is probably what might have saved the relationship. Honestly if was I Kevin and folks were talking about my mama the way they were and thinking that they had the right to, I would have probably blown a gasket(Roz). Jasmine is no softy and I believe that by the time she left HTD she and his mother came to an understanding. I read a tweet asking Jasmine how it felt going to the FS after first trying out Mikhel. This was copied to both K&J..need I say more. The only thing in IRL they own me is to work on what's good for them. This is no longer a TV show. That ended a few weeks ago and the AFTR was over a month ago. All imo of course.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:53 am

Some people are truly OTT on social media and deliberately so imo. Why take the time to follow someone you don't like to post negative comments? To me that's a personal issue that they need to address rather than to transfer the hate, delusions and anger towards someone they really don't know.

I had to shake my head in disbelief when the same people who said that Kevin's mom was a piece of work are the same people who are (alleged fans of Jasmine) are now calling her all kinds of names. Mirror, mirror y'a!!. JMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Yes! People are being so disrespectful and mean in SM that it's no surprise they don't want anything to do with it, at least for now.
If they did post a photo together can you imagine the comments??
Unfortunatelly, we that wish the couple nothing but the best, have to pay the price as well.

@idlemess IA! I read even worst!
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+23
traveler90
Nonina430
Aunties_Love
primexi
Alanna