SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:18 pm

I have no problem if they don't want to do SM.  I'm pretty sure Jojo/Jordan's SM was similar and Ben was given the gears for not picking Jojo so it happens. I don't even want to read the negative stuff out there and it has nothing to do with me.

I saw that Noah tweeted that he and Jasmine had breakfast a couple of days ago. I wonder why he didn't mention Kevin? Wouldn't that be normal to do so?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:08 pm

So Mikhel has a girlfriend source.  Jasmine has a finance, Kevin.  All is good in the world.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:19 pm

F2's always are so heartbroken during the ATFR but it doesn't take long to get over it, like a couple of weeks.

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot and she chose Mikhel and said she still has feelings for someone else, if anyone would feel sorry for Kevin. Would they be ok with no SM and cancelling the media rounds.

I liked Mikhel to start, but slowly started to not care for him. I'm glad he has a g/f maybe SM will STFU now. I don't read comments very often, just what I see here, but I'd be interested to see what happens next with Kevin and Jasmine. Personally IMO they made the decision to stay off SM, IMO they should continue that, for a very long time. And, I wouldn't mind if they never speak to Roz again, he is so annoying.

IMO Jasmine was a mess. Some people can't take the SM negativity, (I'll never understand that) but only she knows how far she can be pushed, I really think she was on the brink. It must have been difficult for the last 6 months to read nothing but positive comments towards Mikhel and mean nasty comments towards Kevin, the guy she did chose.

Some can handle it better than others. Some lash right back and some just ignore. I think she took it all to heart especially if the same people who adored her now despise her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 pm

@richmondrose @iamreal2u @Idlemess @annarm @GuardianAngel you guys basically all touched on different things that were on my mind so I don't even need to post any more thoughts re. this since you all articulated everything so much better than I ever could (IMO laugh out loud).

Good Postgroup hug

I still found the Finale/ATFR to be a wtf/downer experience, but I also still like KJ and wish them the best together or separately.

Glad to hear Mikhel has a gf. Like GA said, maybe now SM can stfu  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Can you imagine how hard it is to his girlfriend read all the time that he still loves Jasmine? But good for him! He is a great guy and deserves a happy ending too.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Img_7110
 Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Img_7110

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:25 pm

awww Mike - well said beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:27 pm

I am loving the response Mike give those Trolls. Enough is enough already

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:28 pm

@Topazgold IA - I love how he gets straight to the point, no sugarcoating :yes:

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:37 pm

@TheWrongReasons Exactly! Lol.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:23 pm

I personally detest that people post negativity of any kind on anyones SM. I don't care who the people are....it is flat out wrong.
I also know that sadly this Bach/Ette show always ends with loads of SM negativity because zealous fans without boundaries overstep.
If anyone signs up for the Bach/Ette franchise they have ample information to know this will happen. If not...they are deluding themselves.
I would not care if Jasmine chose Kevin, Mikhel, Mike or anyone of her other guys....IMO canceling the post season media rounds is just wrong. IMO it is part of the show and provides closure to the viewing audience.
I also believe that Jasmine and Kevin just exacerbated the crazies by canceling the media tour. Many other couples have endured much worse blowback and still managed to give some simple media soundbites. I also think that fact that the ATFR was so weird and off-putting is exactly why J&K should have extinguished the fire on all the speculation. IMO their silence has fanned the flames.  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 1f525

On a separate note. The interview about Mikhel having a girlfriend posted on this thread is hilarious.  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 1f602   Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 1f602   Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 3 1f602
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:39 pm

I blame production for creating the edit for all of the fan's reactions. If ppl didn't feel convinced Mikhel was the one for Jasmine who will take the most care for her etc. till the last minute while thinking Kevin was going to leave her and not treat her well ppl wouldn't be as aggressive in their commenting
I think it's harder for a new show in the franchise to anticipate how this will play out give the few series that have happened so far and that have been much less "dramatic"
I do think the drama edit is being exported from the US franchise
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+23
traveler90
Nonina430
Aunties_Love
primexi
Alanna