SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 pm

primexi wrote:wait so jasmines mom cried watching hometowns during the AFTR? i guess it makes sense why there was conflict.

also does casting mean that mike is probably not next bachelor? or is that something that they just say?
How would Mike not be the bachelor??? Filming likely won't start till the new year so wondering why you are thinking that??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:J said that was the first time her mother watched the HTD. Can you imagine her mother watching K's mother on the show and she is in the audience with her sitting right there? Yeah I can see how that would not have been very pleasant.

They always say casting starts.....K supports Mike in that clip, I posted in the Bach thread. I think he is supporting his fellow brother, but a good start to the promotion Mike for TB IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3901p12-bachelor-canada-season-3-potential-lead-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers
So that actually goes towards the point of the MTA/ATFR being taped at the same time since MTA was seen after the HTD's and likely the audience saw the HTD's at that time so it would explain why Mike was at the MTA taping.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 pm

Thanks for the links to the ET Canada interview, @GuardianAngel and @Aunties_Love!

All IMO below.

Wow, better late than never - finally - to hear from the new couple. Glad that Jasmine and Kevin are going to take things one step at a time and ignore/not self-impose any pressure from their 'engaged' status. There is a stronger chance they will make it as a couple and strengthen and grow during their journey together!

Still wish they were advised to issue a one-liner statement through Bachette Canada FB/Twitter jointly clarifying why they were taking a break from SM. Would have increased chances that the audience empathise with their decision. The silence plus those pithy quotes from Kevin and then finally Jasmine taken from during the season actually irked and started to make the audience feel that they were being patronised, something they didn't deserve for supporting the season.

Hope TPTB learn from their debacle of keeping quiet!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:48 pm

@Aunties_Love they said they were "casting for the bachelor" thats why i was wondering if that meant they are looking for new people and not looking at mike or if they just meant it as verbatim

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:57 pm

IMO @primexi what they meant is that they were going to begin the casting for the 20 girls to compete for the next bach. Just going by the other article found in the Bachelor Canada forum:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3901p12-bachelor-canada-season-3-potential-lead-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1077054

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:12 am

@Aunties_Love would you happen to know how BachCA work out the lead/F1 time together after filming? How soon do they get to see each other, etc.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:14 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:16 am

Idlemess wrote:@Aunties_Love would you happen to know how BachCA work out the lead/F1 time together after filming? How soon do they get to see each other, etc.
IMO, there are safe house visits as in the other franchises. IMO, there could of been at least 3 of them. In season 1, Brad/Bianka were taken to regulated safehouse visits on 3 occasions but also what happened, Brad, his parents and Bianka also had 2 other visits together....they weren't sanctioned by the producers but they snuck those in according to a few interviews they did post show.

In season 2, I can't remember for sure.

Hope that helps??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:54 am

Grown up move by Jasmine and Kevin to give the interview to ET Canada. I think both of them handled themselves well. It seems to me that they are just going to take it slowly and try to build their relationship IRL. Considering the conflicted feelings by Jasmine at the ATFR...I believe they are being smart. Hopefully for both of them things continue to grow stronger between them as the share RL experiences and adventures away from the limelight.
IMO they could have saved themselves a lot of added stress and negativity if they had made a simple statement on the media cancellation.
Now this season has closure. yes
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:11 am

I love that they took a step back from sm and everything, they clearly needed it. It's easy to say, that it's what you sign up for, suck it up. In reality, the mass amount of negativity does get to people, and sometimes you just can't suck it up.

These two looked real to me, they were a bit on the defensive, which is understandable, and I feel bad they have to start that way. I actually have a good feeling about them, they have a sensible approach, realistic.

I have to add a general note re bachelors. I'm so over the forced proposal in US and Canada versions. Jasmine and Kevin arent even close to ready to get married, that ring just adds extra unnecessary stress to them, when it's not needed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:21 am

Sprite wrote:Well, I seem to be in the minority. Yes, Jasmine was holding on to Kevin for dear life, but I thought they seemed awkward and not that enthusiastic. Maybe it was because of Roz being the one interviewing them and he was definitely not a Kevin supporter.

I thought Kevin was much more comfortable (same as ATFR) than Jasmine. Comparing her manner to interviews she gave before the season started airing, this looks like a different girl to me. I think it will greatly benefit her to return home, go back to work, and hang out with friends. The relationship will either grow or flounder from there.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:20 am

I like that they said they are not thinking or talking about marriage. Roz the jerk had to throw in "but you're engaged", duh, no kidding sherlock. Clearly the ring isn't putting pressure on them to get married, and that should halt any questions about setting a date.

It's so unrealistic to get engaged in such a short period of time, just as IMO it's unrealistic to set a wedding date shortly after.

How about Kevin, stating J had feelings for another guy and she didn't go through the closure process like in a normal relationship? Rather than feeling sorry for himself, he acknowledged how difficult it was for her not him. IMO there won't be any SM shade towards the F2 guy or animosity as we have seen in the past in these situations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+23
traveler90
Nonina430
Aunties_Love
primexi
Alanna