Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Emila23_12 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Nice interview
https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/?fref=ts&rf=137496143061971
Emila23_12

Female Posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Love their styles and they look so happy. YES im on this boat handwave
http://www.wireimage.com/celebrity-pictures/personalities-Becca-Tilley-and-Robert-Graham-attend-the-premiere-party/630872762

elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm so happy for Becca. She deserves a to be happy. What season was Robert on I can't place him. Was he a good guy?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 pm

He was on Des's season, but Des let him go bcs he dated her friend, she said. He is a very good guy.
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 am

Emila23_12 wrote:Nice interview
https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/?fref=ts&rf=137496143061971

Thanks for posting! I love listening to Becca, she's so articulate and always keeps it real. I laughed when she called Chris her "adopted brother" (because her dad and Chris love each other). laugh out loud

NYE:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtvqtHB2_a/?taken-by=allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtYOfwhHHZ/?taken-by=allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

I was about to post last night about how it seems like Robert still can't believe his luck that Becca agreed to date him, since in that ET facebook live he described their relationship as "incredible". Then he posted this. laugh out loud

I mean... how did I get this babe?? by @robertgraham

Becca's comment:
beccatilley Because you're patient, kind, thoughtful, funny, smart, one of my best friends, HEMSWORTH LOOK ALIKE, and did I mention patient?      
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:53 am

Im happy that Robert was so patient with Becca, when she was still figuring things out. I think that shows how he really wanted her and seems very serious about it IMO. I definitely see potential they probably have to the long distance thing and hopefully we'll see an engagement soon Praying
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

Ahhh nothing cuter and sweeter than a man who knows what he wants and patiently waits without pressure or rushing or guilt tripping. Robert, you're the MVP!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

Alanna wrote:Ahhh nothing cuter and sweeter than a man who knows what he wants and patiently waits without pressure or rushing or guilt tripping. Robert, you're the MVP!

Yes, it's just what an emotionally closed-off girl, who's forgotten how to even be vulnerable, needs. (I speak from experience). If he's willing to wait for months to even become a couple knowing there's plenty more waiting in store, it must be love! awwww
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:31 am

Robert is a wonderful kind soul. He always has been. I'm very happy that he is crazy in love. This is a guy who IMO is totally committed and would do anything for his girl. I wish him many years of being in love.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43214

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:41 am

@GuardianAngel  and lots of patience. I'm not even referring about the "sex".

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29090

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I always liked Robert and thought he got a bum rap because he refused to sleep with whoever in BIP (Sarah?). Since when was that a crime? I thought that should have been appreciated since he wasn't acting like the typical horn dog from these shows. Either way, if he makes her happy and vice versa, power to them. They make a nice looking couple.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum