SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:21 pm

I really like this couple -- Robert seems like a true keeper.

The main thing I found curious is how well connected he seems in the bach world - he dated Des' friend, he knew jojo beforehand...he seems to be a true social butterfly which I guess seems complementary to becca as long as he's loyal and serious -- which maybe she might have been nervous about herself in the beginning
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:07 pm

They are a REALLY good looking couple IMO. And he seems to adore her, which is so sweet.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:24 pm

laugh out loud Becca posted this https://www.instagram.com/p/BO5VuM7gtee/?taken-by=beccatilley

The benefit of Robert's patience with Becca is now that they're in an official relationship, she seems all in with him. She hasn't left any room for interpretation of her feelings for him, she's totally in love IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Totally agree. Just going by her social media, she seems to be all in and in love for the first time.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

Yeah, it's great to see Becca so into someone finally. She's just glowing! And it's cute how Robert comments to all her pics with hearts or flames or some such sweetness. He's so smitten.

Gonna put this ET link from the premiere party here, since I was re-watching it. It's cute when Becca's talking about Corinne and how she's intrigued by such personalities since she was so boring on the show herself and Robert quietly tells her "That is not true". Aww.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:22 am

Thanks for putting up with me Bob. The quirks, the crazy, and the bad eating habits!  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 2764  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 1f618 @robertgraham #therewasarockupmycrack #thisiswhenwewere"justfriends" by @beccatilley

robertgraham I mean... I love everything about this minus the fact you called me BOB!!! It's spelled the same forward and backwards. Still time to edit  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 1f618

Hahaha, @beccatilley @robertgraham are madly in love. #thebachelor #dating #smooching #kissing #newcouple #inarelationship #pda #smitten #inlove #followforfollow #likesforlikes #bachelorinparadise #bachelor #bachelorette #beccatilley by @allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:20 am

Aww Becca, I am so happy for her!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 pm

These two make a great couple. I really like Robert. Here's a new interview with them:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-becca-tilley-reveals-whether-shes-still-a-virgin-w460388

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:54 pm

So will she let us know when she is no longer a virgin? Will US mag get first shot at breaking the news?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 pm

TMI.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:12 pm

This is their fan thread so I don't want to take it off course for their fans, but I do partly wish interviewers would stop being so personal and asking questions like this, however, with that being said, I like that Becca owns that this is who she is and what she wants to do. It's nice that young girls get to see that you should be proud of who you are and what choices you feel are best for you and not be embarrassed by them.

Waiting for marriage is an interesting topic, but I like that we have Robert openly saying, hey, I'm cool with it. I want to be with Becca because I care. Sex isn't everything. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is their fan thread so I don't want to take it off course for their fans, but I do partly wish interviewers would stop being so personal and asking questions like this, however, with that being said, I like that Becca owns that this is who she is and what she wants to do. It's nice that young girls get to see that you should be proud of who you are and what choices you feel are best for you and not be embarrassed by them.

Waiting for marriage is an interesting topic, but I like that we have Robert openly saying, hey, I'm cool with it. I want to be with Becca because I care. Sex isn't everything. All JMO

I do like that she is unapologetic about it and I hope that in some ways she/they help to balance some of the over the top sexuality this show seems to promote. I appreciate a woman who knows her self worth and sticks to her guns about something she feels strongly about. I always liked Robert and it is good that he is supportive about her decision. Maybe some other young women will see that a man who truly cares and respects you is willing to wait and be patient. That said, I still wish people would stop poking their nose in others sex lives and stop asking them this question.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+22
rightreasons129
Ash2214
SafronSahara
ReneeM
Sprite
Kashathediva
mizzoufan
Maggenzm
TrishB
Lennoxcolinrolland
Emilia23_12