Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mindless on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is their fan thread so I don't want to take it off course for their fans, but I do partly wish interviewers would stop being so personal and asking questions like this, however, with that being said, I like that Becca owns that this is who she is and what she wants to do. It's nice that young girls get to see that you should be proud of who you are and what choices you feel are best for you and not be embarrassed by them.

Waiting for marriage is an interesting topic, but I like that we have Robert openly saying, hey, I'm cool with it. I want to be with Becca because I care. Sex isn't everything. All JMO

I agree and I like what she said about it in that interview. As someone who waited quite a long time, I definitely felt embarrassed about my virginity for years, since it does have a bit of a loser stigma attached to it. There's peer pressure even if no one's actually pressuring you, you feel like you haven't fully entered adulthood etc. Even though I'm not religious myself or waited for that reason, I appreciate that there are women like Becca out there openly doing what's best for them instead of what modern society expects from them. I don't see what's TMI about saying you've never had sex, especially in association with a reality show that expects people to get it on with the "prize" despite knowing he/she is probably getting it on with two others within days. The whole show is one big TMI, so having some people in the mix who openly draw a line is a welcome change to me. And good on Robert for showing love is more important than sex. He obviously adores her and that's golden!
mindless

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by ElonM on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:34 am

Becca girl, he's so hot!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPfrVSWD-dN/?taken-by=robertgraham
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:20 am

Becca agrees how lucky she is laugh out loud https://instagram.com/p/BPf32LTgrmk/
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rightreasons129 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:10 am

Becca discusses her first kiss with Robert here! So Cute!

http://collegecandy.com/2017/01/22/becca-tilley-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-secrets-interview-blog/

rightreasons129

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 am

Cuties!

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 am

So glad she found her human. They are cute together.
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:35 am

rightreasons129 wrote:Becca discusses her first kiss with Robert here! So Cute!

http://collegecandy.com/2017/01/22/becca-tilley-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-secrets-interview-blog/

She made the first move to kiss him. You go, girl! giggling
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6587

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 am

This pic! laugh out loud Robert was doing some fitness photoshoot yesterday.

"Just act like I'm not even here." by @beccatilley
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:00 am

http://www.pacificsandiego.com/local-entertainment/becca-tilley-the-bachelor/
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:51 am

Thanks for being the McDreamy to my emotionally challenged Meredith Grey! Your patience should be acknowledged every day!    @robertgraham by @beccatilley

My Valentine    by @robertgraham

Looks like they went on a hot air balloon ride yesterday and wine tasting.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 am

Both those pics are cute!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:25 am

They're so cute!!! I love that becca, who couldn't fall in love, couldn't express herself, was so emotionally stunted, etc., is now letting the love splash outta her for her Liam Hemsworth lookalike laugh out loud Adorbs.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum