SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by julychild Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:21 am

lleyki wrote:Did he unlike them? Because I follow him and don't see any of it in his recent likes. Also, I don't know that liking something is creeping since he is well aware that other people will see when he likes it. Nick has always been a bit different on social media.

He followed a bunch of guys from his original season, some of whom hated him. Just like he followed dog love Kelly who really hated him. Look he only just now unfollowed Kaitlyn. I think sometimes people too much into social media activity. Sometimes people just like something without much thought behind it.

He didn't, it's still there. IG has been off, but if you check the girls accounts you'll see it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 pm

IMO he liked pics of most of the girls who had tagged him or bachelorabc in the post. I think it's just a new way of building up excitement for the season. It's also not surprising he stayed away from liking pics of rumored F3. That would be just stirring trouble in a new relationship.

From the past, I don't remember all the girls posting their pic on IG the day the bios went up on ABC website. This year, most of them did it like clockwork. Must be part of their new contract to promote the show on SM. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:56 pm

@coolangel Not to get OT, but i went through some of Ben's girls' ig accounts. Jojo, Amanda, Twins, Lauren H, Leah, Jen, Amber, lbarr, Lace, and rachel Tchen all posted their bio pic the day of or day after they were released. Olivia, Caila, Lauren B, Jubilee, and Becca never posted theirs, and they mostly waited to post about TB until the day it aired. The rest i didnt look through. I wonder if that is a contract obligation or just done because they personally wanted to announce it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Nick liking some of the contestants' pics actually makes sense to me. Sharleen in her blog/recap when Nick was announced as the bachelor wrote about how Nick would be a different lead because he is the kind of man who doesn't just see women as potential romantic interests but as friends and can be just friends with women. One past bachelor who is still with his F1 (although not US, Art BachNZ) also liked pics by the girls post-filming and in the end it turned out they knew they were never going to be the F1 so it ended up being a case where the lead could be friendly and they all understood that it was the show that makes it so one shouldn't be but for them, in the real world, they got along and were supportive of each other and the couple overall rather than as tense as it usually is contrived to become. Will see if that is the case here but it won't surprise me if so. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:26 pm

@hae1001, My bad! Thanks for pointing it out. Goes to show how invested I was in Ben's season laugh out loud laugh out loud

@AllAboutLove, Good Post I agree
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick liking some of the contestants' pics actually makes sense to me. Sharleen in her blog/recap when Nick was announced as the bachelor wrote about how Nick would be a different lead because he is the kind of man who doesn't just see women as potential romantic interests but as friends and can be just friends with women. One past bachelor who is still with his F1 (although not US, Art BachNZ) also liked pics by the girls post-filming and in the end it turned out they knew they were never going to be the F1 so it ended up being a case where the lead could be friendly and they all understood that it was the show that makes it so one shouldn't be but for them, in the real world, they got along and were supportive of each other and the couple overall rather than as tense as it usually is contrived to become. Will see if that is the case here but it won't surprise me if so. jmo

This. Plus the fact is, social media being what it is now, the show and what's done and not done has evolved so much. Nick liking a bunch of the women's pages right after they officially release the bios just seem like all part of supporting and promoting the season. It's actually kind of brilliant because it doesn't really give anything away, unless someone thinks he chose like 17 of them. Hell, that way he can follow his F1 and it doesn't reveal anything because he's following all or most of them. Until the season starts airing and people are eliminated, to the unspoiled, any of these women that were posted about online, could be his F1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 pm

He hasn't posted anything on sm for the past 24 hours, right? How I wish he's spending this weekend with his love!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 pm

They say the final 1 was at the hairdresser he may have a weekend visit this week, we can all hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:04 am

Does anyone have links handy to the previews that have aired? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:40 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/814726/jennifer-aniston-makes-bachelor-predictions-for-nick-viall
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:22 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/814726/jennifer-aniston-makes-bachelor-predictions-for-nick-viall

So Jennifer's f4 Corinne, Rachel, Dani M, and Elizabeth “Liz". Vanessa's pic is on the bottom of the screen so I wonder if Jen noticed her.
So what does this mean? Jen said she didn't know any spoiler. My thought, Rachel for the Bachelorette campaign is in full swing! Corinne will be shown/talked a lot. Will we get a hidden F1?All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:27 am

Considering the synopsis for the first episode mentions Nick and Vanessa's chemistry and almost kissing, then RS is claiming they're a Ben/Lauren B and JoJo/Jordan situation where Nick is clearly into her from the start, I don't see how she can be a hidden F1. Of course the producers need to edit in a way that creates some suspense and the possibility of someone else but I don't see Vanessa as a hidden F1. Not when Nick is into her from the first night.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick