SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:19 am

RS said “you could tell nick was into vanessa." This will be another predictable season... I hope there will be enough drama to keep me entertained, somehow i thought Nick's season will be different and will make me doubt spoilers.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 am

sdmom wrote:Nick's IG
Where do you think he was?
party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Image11

LA. A college there reposted this pic identifying its campus in the background.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:09 am

Dessler wrote:RS said “you could tell nick was into vanessa." This will be another predictable season... I hope there will be enough drama to keep me entertained, somehow i thought Nick's season will be different and will make me doubt spoilers.

I like what I have known of vanessa so I don't mind if the spoiler is true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:28 am

Dessler wrote:RS said “you could tell nick was into vanessa." This will be another predictable season... I hope there will be enough drama to keep me entertained, somehow i thought Nick's season will be different and will make me doubt spoilers.
I feel the same. I like Vanessa well enough and have nothing against her per se but TBH she bores me a bit & I'm a little underwhelmed by the outcome of the spoiler. I like Nick and want him to be happy but I also want to be entertained laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:37 am

sdmom wrote:

I like what I have known of vanessa so I don't mind if the spoiler is true.

Same here. I feel it gives more legitimacy to the final couple when the lead is obvious about his/her feelings throughout instead changing favourites every episode. I want this thing to last for Nick's sake, so I'm happy if it was "love at first sight".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:29 am

lleyki wrote:I thought of that but just strange that he'd be so specific to say they just kissed and say it multiple times knowing that the episode shows otherwise. Honestly, even if Nick liked Elizabeth enough for say maybe F6, I can see why he eliminates her so early because the storyline would have eaten the season and as someone who's done the show enough, he'd know that. And I can see him not wanting that to be the story of half his season.

Sometimes "kissed" could mean more, it could imply intimacy or even sex imo. And I agree maybe CH is going for the shock factor when the episode airs

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 1f49b  party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 am

IMO the whole story line with Elizabeth is dumb. She obviously agreed to whatever it is they did, and now she's on his season because they have unfinished business? This will IMO make her look silly. If he was interested he would have contacted her the next day. I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles it, but other than that, the whole situation couldn't be more scripted IMO considering she is friends with Jade and Tanner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm

mysthelma wrote:
lleyki wrote:I thought of that but just strange that he'd be so specific to say they just kissed and say it multiple times knowing that the episode shows otherwise. Honestly, even if Nick liked Elizabeth enough for say maybe F6, I can see why he eliminates her so early because the storyline would have eaten the season and as someone who's done the show enough, he'd know that. And I can see him not wanting that to be the story of half his season.

Sometimes "kissed" could mean more, it could imply intimacy or even sex imo. And I agree maybe CH is going for the shock factor when the episode airs

It does? Wow, I learn something new everyday and I'm not being sarcastic. I really didn't know kissing meant anything but kissing. If CH had said they hooked up, that I could see being interpreted either way.

And while I can see the point of CH saying kissing to go for the surprise to viewers in the first episode, again, I think it would have made more sense to say something vague like they shared a past. He was just so specific with the kissing and there's Liz in the first episode saying they had sex. Okay then.

I definitely agree that the producers brought her on for the drama and she was perfectly fine with that for her screentime but I'm just surprised they let Nick get rid of her so quickly and not try to milk it some more. But like I said, I'm not surprised he would get rid of her so soon because he wouldn't want that to eat up a lot of the season.

Same here. I feel it gives more legitimacy to the final couple when the lead is obvious about his/her feelings throughout instead changing favourites every episode. I want this thing to last for Nick's sake, so I'm happy if it was "love at first sight".

Agreed. Plus Nick being most into Vanessa from day one doesn't automatically mean he wasn't attracted to anyone else and it doesn't automatically mean the season will be boring and drama free. RS is already teasing the 2 on 1 where the woman who doesn't get picked goes off on him in epic fashion. Kaitlyn was into Shawn from the first day and still had sex with Nick before FS and her season was a hot azz mess. So Nick being most into Vanessa from day one is no guarantee on the season not having its share of drama. Plus these producers are no amateurs. There's no way they're making a season with "controversial" Nick as the lead, boring and drama free. We already saw them going as far as to bring his wedding hookup on as a contestant.

I feel the same. I like Vanessa well enough and have nothing against her per se but TBH she bores me a bit & I'm a little underwhelmed by the outcome of the spoiler.

I know I'll probably get the "this is a sleuthing site" response but how can Vanessa bore someone when we haven't seen one episode of the season? Don't get me wrong, she very well may end up being boring or not. Being sweet and kind doesn't automatically mean boring, in my opinion. For all we know her and Nick's chemistry may be so strong and intense that that alone will make her interesting. Or maybe she's really funny and adorable...or not.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:09 pm

^
Imo someone can bore you from their bios, social media page e.t.c. I will say it's the same as already having a favourite contestant or liking someone without seeing an episode.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Personally, I don't find Vanessa's bio to be boring. It was relatively normal compared to the others, but that's not a slight to her personality. I actually think the onion answer was clever, because it shows she didn't immediately go for ~the sexy fruit~ or whatever. Besides, the bios are selected from a much more comprehensive list of questions, and I don't think they can really predict how these people will act on the show (including how they interact with the lead and the other girls).

As far as her SM goes, she actually uses it in a different way than a lot of girls on the season and most contestants from recent seasons. That sets her apart, IMO. It's like looking at an ~old-school photo album instead of a bunch of aesthetically pleasing but obviously staged shots. I like pretty pictures, but there's something so honest and refreshing about posting silly pics and videos (and not the kind of silly that's obviously an attempt to look cute).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Dessler wrote:^
Imo someone can bore you from their bios, social media page e.t.c. I will say it's the same as already having a favourite contestant or liking someone without seeing an episode.

MTE, especially re. the bolded.

I will also add that sometimes someone can bore or attract you based on nothing but random general preference and "gut instinct". It's very subjective/an opinion and IMO doesn't require viewing the show to have. Of course, I could see her on the show and end up being really into her and changing my mind, but at the moment, she doesn't jump out at me and I don't feel particularly drawn to or excited by her (I did a comparison of Vanessa to The Mother in "How I Met Your Mother" in her thread a while back - she could be perfectly hyped up and on paper his "dream girl"/"manic pixie dream girl" type, but I was still underwhelmed by The Mother based on personal preferences and I feel the same about Vanessa right now).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:58 pm

The Elizabeth storyline is SO DUMB DUMB DUMB. OMG so awkward that on the first night he's annoyed by her. Why would she do it. It really does look like she just wanted to be on the show. She wouldn't give him her number or try to contact him but she just shows up on the show? Ugh. That just makes her look so dumb. I actually don't like her because of that. She was like trying to play a game but not giving him her number , and just thinking he's going to chase after her imo (after the wedding). So annoying. duh

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick