SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:51 pm

*shrug* If he's liking a bunch of different contestants' tweets and posts, I don't see the big deal to be honest. Also, it's not like he's liking sexy pictures and suggestive posts and comments because that I would find a bit odd.

But liking a tweet by Rachel about the premiere of the season - okay. Again, I may be the odd one but I think maybe too much is being read into some things. And everything else he's liked seems to be in relation to the season.

Again, I think sometimes it's bad to be spoiled because I think that affects how some view everything. Like I said, hard to believe but there are people who watch this show unspoiled and to these people, any of these women could be F1. So what does it matter that he likes a tweet about the premiere from one and then another's image from the first night, etc. Unless he picked all of them, it doesn't reveal anything.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:08 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Yeah, but he hasn't liked anything from or to do with Vanessa. I just think it's odd for someone who is so SM savvy and familiar with the fan base for his show- including RS I'm sure. 

I hope there isn't a foiler because I really like what I see of Vanessa and I want to see nick find his HEA. His SM behavior just strikes me as strange.

On my IG app it shows Nick as one of the likers of Vanessa's promo pic no idea
Not sure if he has liked as least 1 pic of each of the girls - seems close but I can't be bothered to check them all  giggling

For sure, it's a different approach from previous seasons however they all came on his season, they shared the filming season with him, so no need to pretend they don't exist.
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 pm

Many of the things that Nick has liked on IG and Twitter were postings made by contestants who tagged him in their post. IMO, his response to "like" their post is simply his way of responding back in a kind and neutral way.

Plus IMO it also indicates that the woman Nick chose is pretty confident in herself and in his love for her... allowing him to be supportive of the other women. IMO, this does sound like Vanessa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Part of the ET interview prior to filming:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.etonline.com/news/205186_exclusive_bachelor_nick_viall_on_whether_he_ll_hook_up_with_women_before_fantasy_suites/ampdoc.html

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:41 pm

He definitely liked Vanessa's. She didn't tag him but neither did Rachel I think
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 HmCbjd6
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:43 pm

I must have totally missed that. That definitely makes it seem more like he is just interacting with SM more which I have no problem with. It's unconventional but so is Nick!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:31 pm

umngirl wrote:Call me old fashioned but I prefer the days when the lead wouldn't like things the contestants post.  

I'm old fashioned then, too. In fact, I prefer the days when they weren't on SM at all. laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

By far I preferred the no social media. It's gotten obnoxious, IMO. I don't mind spontaneous photos. I hate the planted, scripted, sculpted looks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:46 pm

I prefer some SM to these people simply disappearing after the finale/breakup announcement, but I wish SM shilling had never been invented. Too many people seem to go on this show for that purpose alone these days. Though I suppose you only need one to really fall in love with the lead at the end of the day.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:10 am

Nick addressed Lauren H.'s claim that he and Jen were dating right up until he was made the Bachelor and basically said that that was absolutely not true.

Us Weekly

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:10 am

Has this been posted?

http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-nick-viall-tears-kissing-dancing-promo/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Interesting. We definitely see Vanessa crying.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:27 am

Some screenshots from the video:

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen15
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen17
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen14
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen15
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen13
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen14
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen16
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Screen16

Source: http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-nick-viall-tears-kissing-dancing-promo/
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick