Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:33 pm

@lleyki wrote:Considering the synopsis for the first episode mentions Nick and Vanessa's chemistry and almost kissing, then RS is claiming they're a Ben/Lauren B and JoJo/Jordan situation where Nick is clearly into her from the start, I don't see how she can be a hidden F1. Of course the producers need to edit in a way that creates some suspense and the possibility of someone else but I don't see Vanessa as a hidden F1. Not when Nick is into her from the first night.

I don't see Corinne, Raven, or Rachel being hidden either. Corinne featured large in the m&g promo, Raven and Rachel both had public dates that already have had media & SM coverage.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:56 pm

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Nick just snapchatted a stove with food cooking. Seemed like he made sure not to show too much. Definitely thinking its a safe house weekend and they're cooking together.
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:56 pm

@SeekAny Thanks. Smiley He posted it on his IG story too.

Source: nickviall Instagram Story
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10317

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Lol, the price tag is still hanging on the stirring utensil. Safe house must not stay stocked with cooking needs!
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Well cooking together is a good way to know your partner. giggling

Plus I'm seeing two knives.

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:07 pm

*waits for the video where he's chopping an onion*
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 pm

IF you look closely you can see the reflection of a brunette in the stove top and boiling water.

Kidding! cantstopl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29610

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:57 pm

:Welcome to our crazy place CrunchyCheeto.
I heard Nick likes Cheetos so good username!
Enjoy your time here.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29610

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, the price tag is still hanging  on the stirring utensil. Safe house must not stay stocked with cooking needs!
rofl I didn't notice the price tag
What's the price of stirring things up? giggling
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:51 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, the price tag is still hanging  on the stirring utensil. Safe house must not stay stocked with cooking needs!

@ElonM wrote:Well cooking together is a good way to know your partner. giggling

Plus I'm seeing two knives.

You guys have good eys! yes
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:54 pm

@bluwavz the photo is not showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum