SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:02 pm

There is a video of Rachel on Raven's snapchat, i did not understand what she was saying but she looked really cute!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Lol I enjoyed those snaps! Smiley Very cool to see them hanging out together and having fun.

According to Olivia and Angela's IGs (story and post), they are going to be in LA together as well Smiley (Lauren commented that she wished she could be there with them).

I really like this lovefest! heartbeat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:57 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I wonder who's taking the video of Nick?

Are the trees that green all year round in LA? I'm guessing this was taken just before they begin filming.

I think the warming up for big date part could have been filming related and just being posted now, kind of like when he posted an instagram pic and said it was a bts pic where he was having a staring contest with someone.

yes Great catch and definitely seems to be a video from earlier on going by Nick's IG story he just posted which he is bundled up so it's cold wherever he is!

I wonder if he had a SHV this past week or something? He definitely is able to upload videos and pics and make it seem like they are current but aren't so it's possible he already has had a SHV or two already. question

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 14523669_903634493111333_6577175486730862592_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxNzY0NzI2NjA1NTAzMTM1Mg%3D%3D
IG story nickviall

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:15 pm

And that's why I've said that sometimes we can't know everything, even through social media, because you can upload videos and pictures that are old. So just because Nick posts a picture of himself at the gym for example, a day after he posts a Snap cooking meatballs, doesn't mean he was actually at the gym that day. Just saying.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:17 pm

I 100% agree with you that SM can be tricky. I do think that Nick and Vanessa have had SHV a couple of times already. Just a hunch. No solid proof.

Last edited by OnePromise on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:32 pm

IA. I am thinking Nick already had a SHV and who knows, the videos he uploaded could have very well be when he had SHV and made it to look like he was in LA in that one place at the time but was somewhere else.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:44 pm

I think the times he posted the meatballs and later the pasta, were both SHV visits. The Italian food was too convenient, there was no way all that food was for one person and the videos were always careful to only focus either on the food or only a shot of Nick.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Well he's definitely posted snaps of food from two different kitchens. One has a white counter top and one a brown granite counter top...

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:29 pm

lleyki wrote:I think the times he posted the meatballs and later the pasta, were both SHV visits. The Italian food was too convenient, there was no way all that food was for one person and the videos were always careful to only focus either on the food or only a shot of Nick.

Yeah my hunch is the food snaps showing only the food or carefully showing Nick only have a great likelihood of being SHV. I remember around one of the food snaps a IG of Vanessa friends "missing" her showed up. It is not definite proof by any means but I could see it fitting into a SHV scenario. I know there is the known Palm Springs SHV location but that is not say there can't be other locations for it, especially if TPTB are aware of the Palm Springs location being known to fans now. IMO He did another food snap last night of a deep fried calzone. That could be a friends house in Chicago since Nick has been in Chicago as of a couple days ago when he IG the pic of him holding a baby but it isn't unreasonable to wonder if it may have been a possible SHV. Perhaps they didn't feel like cooking so a handler brought food over. This is Nick though and he is the king of SM shenanigans so who knows. He may be able to give Vanessa some tips in SM fun as well laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:00 pm

@MonicaJM2001 What does TPTB mean??
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:04 pm

^ TPTB= The Powers That Be

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/813930676558839808?m=1

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick