SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by StationWagon Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Yes, I thought he had really articulate answers for every question except the one about Vanessa. I've seen other interviews where he does the same thing. He starts off really articulate but then someone mentions Vanessa and he stops being articulate.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Did anyone else watch Nick's interview at a news station? I watched it from one of the links someone posted yesterday... One of the news casters asked nick how he was gonna get paid after the show since he won't be on the bachelor anymore
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm

ahahahah and what did he say?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Dr. Brian Alman‏ @DrAlman
Dr. Brian Alman with "the Bachelor" @viallnicholas28 today at ABC ! #wellness #health #thebachelor #nickviall
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Image68

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:06 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Did anyone else watch Nick's interview at a news station? I watched it from one of the links someone posted yesterday... One of the news casters asked nick how he was gonna get paid after the show since he won't be on the bachelor anymore

UPDATE:: I rewatched the interview. Heres the link http://ktla.com/2017/01/04/nick-viall-talks-finding-love-on-the-bachelor/

The new's caster said "If you do get hooked up (I guess he meant engaged) you are out of a job. And Nick asked how so? With his facial expression and tone of voice, he was not happy with that comment. health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 1f621 Then the news caster said, "you won't be on the bachelor anymore once you get married." Nick then said, he wouldn't consider it as his job. I found it kind of rude for the new's caster to even say that!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Believe me, those guys on KTLA are like that every year. The person who interviewed Chris Soules, and later Ben H was also rude and condescending to them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Is it kind of telling to me that Nick smoothly takes us through giving Rachel the FIR then the interveiwer says she thinks Vanessa wins and the breaks screech and he kind adorably stumbles through the discussion laugh out loud IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Nick is good at deflecting answering questions about or related to Vanessa.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:02 pm

I thought he became the interviewer once Vanessa was mentioned. He let her have the spotlight to sing Vanessa's praises. I thought it was a great move on his part. I also thought he was very interested in hearing her thoughts about his F1. IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:09 pm

It must be kind of hard to have to avoid talking about Vanessa to the media and then have to gush about the other women like FIR Rachel. He found a great way to compliment Vanessa without giving it away completely. Good for you Nick. Only those that are insightful (or spoiled) will see through that in a second.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:37 pm

notarose wrote:
lleyki wrote:He is now watching Pretty Woman. I mean a man can totally enjoy a rom com by himself and I can totally see Nick being that guy but something tells me he's not watching that alone.
:yes: the tv setup is different than last time we saw him watching so it's a different place.

Plus he isn't at Jade and Evan's birthday joint weekend that several Bach nation peeps he hangs with are attending.

Plus:
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Image52
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Image53
SC Nickviall

Does it look like Nick is laying on the same couch? SHV time sneakyl health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Img_8115

Pic is from his snapchat
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Is there a pattern emerging here, does this mean SHV when we see these:health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Img_1516
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Img_1515
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Img_1517

Too much for 1 person?
FYI Posted around 12am est 12/5. So Could be 9 pm for them.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick