SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Esss okay, we know him better than he thinks! laugh out loud Game on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

@sdmom if I am not mistaken I did not watch football today but I would say that seems like Philadephia jersey.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:06 pm

reason wrote:@sdmom if I am not mistaken I did not watch football today but I would say that seems like Philadephia jersey.

Carson Wentz, Philly QB. Philly played Washington Redskins today at 1pm. The TV is tuned to Fox (I was going to say he's watching), but who knows what he's doing.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
party - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 pm

To the member who's post has been deleted advising me that maybe I didn't know that saying Ess okay is a terminology that is a form of racism and is pretty offensive to Latinos.

First of all, I am one of the few fans that JPG Season 18 The Bachelor, had and stuck by him throughout his relationship and beyond. Second of all, maybe you don't know that JPG is a Latino, and said Esss okay, due to his accent, a cuzzilion times during the show. And thirdly, I occasionally use that term simply because I like JPG, a lot, another term he used on many occasions.

I am first Generation Canadian born to both parents who were born in Italy and immigrated in their early twenties. They worked hard to become good Canadian citizens. My heritage is very important to me as are all the people I know from various backgrounds and countries who are now Canadian.

If I worried about all the names Italians were are called, and all the shows and terminology that makes fun of Italians, I'd be in the loony bin by now.

I'm not even going to apologize because, and I've said this several times, everyone is the same to me. I live in a very diverse country. I don't think of making racist comments, it's not part of me, ever.

And now, I will apologize for offtopic but I had to clarify a very sensitive subject directed to me personally.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:16 am

sdmom wrote:
ElonM wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/814726/jennifer-aniston-makes-bachelor-predictions-for-nick-viall

So Jennifer's f4 Corinne, Rachel, Dani M, and Elizabeth “Liz". Vanessa's pic is on the bottom of the screen so I wonder if Jen noticed her.
So what does this mean? Jen said she didn't know any spoiler. My thought, Rachel  for the Bachelorette campaign is in full swing! Corinne will be shown/talked a lot. Will we get a hidden F1?All Jmo.

Late to the party but when I watched the video, at the very end it seemed after Aniston picked the fourth girl (Dani M) I think she glanced down towards Vanessa and seemed like she could be thinking of switching but Jimmy ended the bit.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:36 am

emusha wrote:LOL Nick's social media imho will be the last source I'll rely on - Nick likes to give us things that will mess with us...it's all in good fun!

So true, it's his mischevious SM tactics but also fun to follow anyway. I will say that snap chat video of the "cooking" was definitely way too much meat and pasta for one. A snapchat video that might be L.A. due to possible Staples Center sighting does confuse the matter however. I remember the caption had a reference to him needing to get some sleep but there was quite a party going on somewhere close. Just what did he "need" sleep for? Possible travel in the morning? Did they retire the alleged Palm Springs SHV due to it being too "known" as a SHV place and pick a new one?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:04 am

Nick's latest snapchat he has a song playing with these lyrics... "When I'm with you, (it) feels like fire".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's latest snapchat he has a song playing with these lyrics... "When I'm with you, (it) feels like fire".

That sounds like a mushy boy. A mushy boy who is  l o v e   Jumping hearts

I love me a mushy boy.

I hope they let us see it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:22 am

Interesting to note that the song lyrics include "I wish I could let you in, but inside of me there's a sign that says no vacancy."

Someone tagged him in a tweet with the title
And artist so I googled the lyrics. Hmmm.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:35 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Interesting to note that the song lyrics include "I wish I could let you in, but inside of me there's a sign that says no vacancy."

Someone tagged him in a tweet with the title
And artist so I googled the lyrics. Hmmm.

The snapchat only included 1 lyric line after which he gave a "thumbs up".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:35 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's latest snapchat he has a song playing with these lyrics... "When I'm with you, (it) feels like fire".

That sounds like a mushy boy. A mushy boy who is  l o v e   Jumping hearts

I love me a mushy boy.

I hope they let us see it.
 Sounds like it to me and I also hope we get to see it. 

I think the specific lyrics he chose to have in his snap are quite telling, IMHO. 

Nick also did a thumbs up right after the lyrics yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:37 am

@notarose we posted the same thing at the same time bestbud!

Nick definitely was making a point by having that specific line of lyrics, IMO and if he's not/no longer on a SHV then I think he is sending a message to his F1 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick