SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:56 am

emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:How I read it was more like "The producers told me to give the rose to Corinne and while I wasn't excited by the idea knowing how the other women would feel about it, I eventually saw a possible silver lining and agreed to go along with it". JMO.

His blog makes a different rationale that he wanted to help Corinne feel good despite the target then being on her back because she was soley focused on him and their relationship or something like that -- I'm starting to strongly suspect that a lot of Nick's media talk is spin...and he's imo smart enough to spin really well.

In vid interviews we see him speaking; the blog has his name attached but no proof he wrote it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 am

Like I said previously, multiple factors can play into a decision. Making Corinne feel good about being herself, trusting that she can handle a target on her back, and using the situation as an opportunity to gauge how the other women react are not mutually exclusive things.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:08 am

atem wrote:'I'm always happy' ....gag me.  What a bunch of bull there.

Anyone find it odd that this article made it seem like he's vague if he finds love, but other article are 'I FOUND LOVE' declarations?

It feels like Nick's narrative had to change from "I found love" which he said initially upon returning from filming to "we will see..." when the editors fully formed the story line that Nick might not be good enough for his F1 leading to him getting turned down yet again.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:12 am

crunchycheeto wrote:Like I said previously, multiple factors can play into a decision. Making Corinne feel good about being herself, trusting that she can handle a target on her back, and using the situation as an opportunity to gauge how the other women react are not mutually exclusive things.

Totally agree. Nick is allowed to have more than one motivation for his choices.

Also, the People blog did mention two reasons for giving Corinne the rose. One, to give her encouragement to continue to be herself and two, that you can tell a lot about a person when things don't go as planned (referring to the other women).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:08 am

Diana wrote:
An awkward one-on-one date occurs; one woman sleeps through the rose ceremony; a popular boy band delivers a group date card; a scandalous bachelorette reveals a shocking secret; a romantic date leaves Nick and his lady in tears; a surprise pool party takes a turn for the worse when one woman shares a sexy make-out session with Nick that pushes the girls over the edge and causes them to confront Nick about his relationship with the bachelorette.
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7XyoK8YBws

Oy vey work has had me exhausted so trying to just catch up now! I will start with above. It appears that is a description of just next Monday, whatever is left of "week 2" and then "week 3"(by the way, enough with the to be continued stuff it is annoying.) Obviously the first bold above is Vanessa/Nick but wouldn't the second bold also most likely be them again as the only 1/1 date? Unless... I haven't read the RS episode by episode stuff yet, does the Nickathlon winner get extra alone time? If the romantic date is Vanessa/Nick then obviously the alleged vomit situation and awkwardness that followed was not that much of a date killer. Interesting to read though per Nick in the people blog that on his 1/1 w Danielle he got a little woozy from the helicopter ride so Vanessa may have company in the queasy department on that date........laugh out loud

Whipped cream gate........something seems off to me with US saying her plan worked/he obliged-yet she then was crying after it/missed the RC. If it went well, I would think she would be gloating and flaunting it not crying somewhere and then drinking alot and falling asleep. IMO I have a hard time believing it has to do with any opinions the women have of her, she doesn't seem phased by them at all. I will wait and just watch it unfold.

I agree with the thought that the focus right now so early on with Corinne and Nick's actions with her as well as the Liz thing is more to help guide the story arc of controversial Nick possibly being dumped again at the end. It would be way more alarming had they started Nick's season with him soaring through it all and seeming like Mr. Perfect with the women because all that leaves for the story arc is a big fall IMO. From TPTB perspective, they weren't going to waste the opportunity to play up "controversies" of Nick from the past. The fact that they want the casual unspoiled audience to entertain the idea that/ think that Nick could get dumped again from the very first episode/countdown to Nick and through the early episodes to me seems to be building the "YES" at the end. IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Diana wrote:
An awkward one-on-one date occurs; one woman sleeps through the rose ceremony; a popular boy band delivers a group date card; a scandalous bachelorette reveals a shocking secret; a romantic date leaves Nick and his lady in tears; a surprise pool party takes a turn for the worse when one woman shares a sexy make-out session with Nick that pushes the girls over the edge and causes them to confront Nick about his relationship with the bachelorette.

Oy vey work has had me exhausted so trying to just catch up now! I will start with above. It appears that is a description of just next Monday, whatever is left of "week 2" and then "week 3"(by the way, enough with the to be continued stuff it is annoying.) Obviously the first bold above is Vanessa/Nick but wouldn't the second bold also most likely be them again as the only 1/1 date? Unless... I haven't read the RS episode by episode stuff yet, does the Nickathlon winner get extra alone time?  If the romantic date is Vanessa/Nick then obviously the alleged vomit situation and awkwardness that followed was not that much of a date killer. Interesting to read though per Nick in the people blog that on his 1/1 w Danielle he got a little woozy from the helicopter ride so Vanessa may have company in the queasy department on that date........laugh out loud

Whipped cream gate........something seems off to me with US saying her plan worked/he obliged-yet she then was crying after it/missed the RC. If it went well, I would think she would be gloating and flaunting it not crying somewhere and then drinking alot and falling asleep. IMO I have a hard time believing it has to do with any opinions the women have of her, she doesn't seem phased by them at all. I will wait and just watch it unfold.

I agree with the thought that the focus right now so early on with Corinne and Nick's actions with her as well as the Liz thing is more to help guide the story arc of controversial Nick possibly being dumped again at the end. It would be way more alarming had they started Nick's season with him soaring through it all and seeming like Mr. Perfect with the women because all that leaves for the story arc is a big fall IMO. From TPTB perspective, they weren't going to waste the opportunity to play up "controversies" of Nick from the past. The fact that they want the casual unspoiled audience to entertain the idea that/ think that Nick could get dumped again from the very first episode/countdown to Nick and through the early episodes to me seems to be building the "YES" at the end. IMO.

The Nick & his date in tears part is odd...why are they crying? Has to be the Vanessa date but huh?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 pm

RS podcast with Dana (Possessionista) is up for those that wanted to listen to it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:25 pm

atem wrote:'I'm always happy' ....gag me.  What a bunch of bull there.

Anyone find it odd that this article made it seem like he's vague if he finds love, but other article are 'I FOUND LOVE' declarations?

no idea I didn't find anything different about his responses since the season ended and he started doing media interviews. He's been tight lipped about whether or not he's engaged from the beginning. It didn't seem like he was vague about finding love and instead was vague about whether he is engaged since the question was about him finding The One. And again, he has been consistently mum on that. And I actually found his "I'm always happy..." a coy response to the fact that he likely is engaged and happy. But that's just me.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:29 pm

@lleyki IA, I read that as a coy response and not something to be taken as literal, absolute truth.

From what I remember, other articles reported on the "I found love" declaration because shortly after filming, Nick did a phone interview with multiple people of the press. That's why a lot of sources were using the exact same quotes. So he likely said it once during the phone interview, but it seemed like he was saying it a lot because multiple sources were reporting it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 pm

ZERO-G‏ @GoZeroG
Will @Viallnicholas28 find love in #zerogravity? Tune in to #TheBachelor on Mon 1/16 at 8pm est to find out!
This Season On... - The Bachelor
www.youtube.com

in reply to @GoZeroG

Quest for Stars‏ @questforstars

@GoZeroG @viallnicholas28 Was cool 2 be onboard with you.  We are both chasing dreams, but I was focused on inspiring students in ZeroG!

https://mobile.twitter.com/questforstars/status/819590598898257920

Based on the above it seems a school group was on the date with them.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Lisa wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Diana wrote:

Oy vey work has had me exhausted so trying to just catch up now! I will start with above. It appears that is a description of just next Monday, whatever is left of "week 2" and then "week 3"(by the way, enough with the to be continued stuff it is annoying.) Obviously the first bold above is Vanessa/Nick but wouldn't the second bold also most likely be them again as the only 1/1 date? Unless... I haven't read the RS episode by episode stuff yet, does the Nickathlon winner get extra alone time?  If the romantic date is Vanessa/Nick then obviously the alleged vomit situation and awkwardness that followed was not that much of a date killer. Interesting to read though per Nick in the people blog that on his 1/1 w Danielle he got a little woozy from the helicopter ride so Vanessa may have company in the queasy department on that date........laugh out loud

The Nick & his date in tears part is odd...why are they crying? Has to be the Vanessa date but huh?

You got me! Could the above stuff about students also being there a clue?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Could be tears of laughter

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick