SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Sprite wrote:What I find interesting about this photo is that despite Corinne being on him like a barnacle, his one hand is not touching her at all. The other hand is holding her around the waist so they don't topple, but he seems to be trying to avoiding touching her.

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Nick-v10

Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-photographer-i-told-nick-viall-to-grab-corinne-w460875

Exactly. He definitely looks uncomfortable to me and I noticed even in the photo of him doing the staged photoshoot kissing on the car that he has his arm away from Corinne. That she doesn't even get a single date per spoilers? Enough said, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lisa Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Exactly. He definitely looks uncomfortable to me and I noticed even in the photo of him doing the staged photoshoot kissing on the car that he has his arm away from Corinne. That she doesn't even get a single date per spoilers? Enough said, IMO.

This says it all..yes he flirts with her & kisses her but NEVER a single 1 on 1 date speaks volumes..also did anyone think he was kissing all the women last ep in a very closed off way? I noticed he was pecking them so to speak laugh out loud never a real intimate full on passionate kiss imo. Cannot wait to see the first kiss with Vanessa & how that plays out, I bet we will know right away from how he kisses her..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 pm

I would hope he wouldn't go open mouthed with multiple girls back to back, especially so early on in the season.  So I appreciate the closed mouth, pecks.  It's a little less gross, but still kind of yucky.  And health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 318829699 health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 4103285151 at the germs being passed around.  Glad it wasn't flu season.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Lisa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Exactly. He definitely looks uncomfortable to me and I noticed even in the photo of him doing the staged photoshoot kissing on the car that he has his arm away from Corinne. That she doesn't even get a single date per spoilers? Enough said, IMO.

This says it all..yes he flirts with her & kisses her but NEVER a single 1 on 1 date speaks volumes..also did anyone think he was kissing all the women last ep in a very closed off way? I noticed he was pecking them so to speak laugh out loud never a real intimate full on passionate kiss imo. Cannot wait to see the first kiss with Vanessa & how that plays out, I bet we will know right away from how he kisses her..

Nick admitted to Dani during their 1:1 something along the line that he was thankful to finally be just with one person as he was uncomfortable "dating" all those women at once. Those group dates seem to really make him uncomfortable. He is probably aware that people will be interrupting, that he has to try to make small talk to multiple women and some will want to kiss him...even if he wouldn't necessarily choose to be doing that. Then there is the fact that he is probably worried that others might see him making out, not to mention the Liz saga weighing on him. It's not easy being the Bachelor!

I wonder how much he got paid for the gig? I bet RS thinks Nick wanted it so bad he would have done it for free.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 pm

I can't even post what I think RS probably thinks TOG did to MF and CO to get this job. I would have to delete my post. It makes Corrine look angelic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Nick admitted to Dani during their 1:1 something along the line that he was thankful to finally be just with one person as he was uncomfortable "dating" all those women at once. Those group dates seem to really make him uncomfortable. He is probably aware that people will be interrupting, that he has to try to make small talk to multiple women and some will want to kiss him...even if he wouldn't necessarily choose to be doing that. Then there is the fact that he is probably worried that others might see him making out, not to mention the Liz saga weighing on him. It's not easy being the Bachelor!

To me those were photoshoot kisses and nothing more. Then again, it's been said when the lead just kisses and doesn't talk it's a sign of MOT for the contestants anyway. And yes, ITA that Nick looked totally closed off and closed mouth. When Nick is into someone it is obvious, IMO. On that GD and even first ep, none of the kisses look like Nick is that into it.

Nick has never struck me as a group date type of guy - not now not ever. He's much more of a one-on-one type of guy IMO and so to me the group dates are just nothing but filler and Nick doing his job as lead. It will be what he does and his conversations especially with the F1, that I will look to as Nick being himself all the way and being Nick. The other stuff? that's Nick being the Bachelor, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Too bad the last episode was overshadowed by C (I don't even feel like typing her name at all). I really like how he handles the conversation about Dani's tragical past, very sympathetic but not condescending, very comforting and encouraging. That's the Nick I like.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:13 pm

sdmom wrote:Too bad the last episode was overshadowed by C (I don't even feel like typing her name at all). I really like how he handles the conversation about Dani's tragical past, very sympathetic but not condescending, very comforting and encouraging. That's the Nick I like.

That's how I've felt. Remove the Corinne mess and even the Liz drama and it wasn't this worse episode ever as some have suggested, even including the theme of the dates. I actually thought the theme for both group dates was fun and I liked the setting for his and Dani's 1 on 1. It's just that all the fun that could have been had with many of the women and probably was, was all left on the cutting room floor in favor of drunk Corinne and sexatJadeandTanner'swedding Liz.

eta: Clip of Nick and Corinne in the inflatable bouncy thing. Saw it on YouTube but I think it's from the official site.

Clip

Not as bad as the previews made it seem (still waiting for the whip cream drama though) but honestly, Nick kind of sounded like an airhead in that clip. "I like fun, I think a woman I end up with should like fun, this is dope (really, seriously...)" It just all sounded so dumb.

That said, the best part of the clip was Taylor's, "there's a bouncy house out front and we can see Nick and Corinne...that was weird" and of course Vanessa's bitchface taking shape. Oh she is not having it with Nick and his bullcrap.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Listening to Dana (Possessionista) on RS podcast and summarizing and this is what Dana says in regards to Nick:

- she says that Nick is a really good guy (she says this quite a few times and emphatically)
- she believes that Nick is truly genuine and there on the show for the right reasons and to find love
- says Nick is loyal guy and real friend and the people that know him love him and this is a shared thought with all those that really know him
- tells RS to be skeptical of anyone that says they know Nick or are friends with him but have negative things to say about him because they probably just have some sort of ax to grind or some other motive and that they don't know him and aren't friends of him
- anything Abby said was an absolute lie and RS said that Abby was the one to contact him
- says that the people who know Nick know that Nick's not perfect and they acknowledge he's not perfect and has his flaws but when they hear lies like Abby told it is when they have a problem and will speak out

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:54 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you for the re-cap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:26 pm

If anything, listening to the podcast only reconfirmed to me how very little RS knows about the actual people on this show and especially when it comes to Nick. RS stated he has never talked to Nick and it seems never anyone from Nick's camp at all so even his criticism of Nick makes no sense -- that Nick can't handle negativity. Honestly that makes ZERO sense to me especially given the other contestants that have shown they can't handle negativity by lashing out especially on their SM. Nick has been part of this show for the past 3+ years and has had some of the worst negativity thrown at him and IMO displayed anything but a manner of not being able to handle it -- he's handled it just fine IMO and a heck of a lot better than most (Kaitlyn, Josh, etc I am looking at you).

One other thing that struck me was about Jade in regards to Liz. Per her interview with Juliet Litman, Jade put together an application video for Liz and bypassed the usual application process to get Liz on. It only confirms for me that Jade just was using her and her friend's connection to Nick to get her friend on TV and have fame/opportunity because no way in hell, IMO, would a true friend want their friend to go on TV for a guy that her friend didn't even want to give her number to and didn't want to call because Liz said she doesn't like phone conversations (but only TV conversations *insert rolling eyes*). IMO if someone was a friend of Nick they wouldn't want him to have to go through that on TV either and they would tell their friend (Liz) not to go on rather than putting together a package to get her on! Honestly, Jade to me is a real two-faced person and her tweeting to defend her friend IMO is all BS.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Listening to Dana (Possessionista) on RS podcast and summarizing and this is what Dana says in regards to Nick:

- she says that Nick is a really good guy (she says this quite a few times and emphatically)
- she believes that Nick is truly genuine and there on the show for the right reasons and to find love
- says Nick is loyal guy and real friend and the people that know him love him and this is a shared thought with all those that really know him
- tells RS to be skeptical of anyone that says they know Nick or are friends with him but have negative things to say about him because they probably just have some sort of ax to grind or some other motive and that they don't know him and aren't friends of him
- anything Abby said was an absolute lie and RS said that Abby was the one to contact him
- says that the people who know Nick know that Nick's not perfect and they acknowledge he's not perfect and has his flaws but when they hear lies like Abby told it is when they have a problem and will speak out

Dana went into more detail about Abby's lies and she really is pathological. Said she slept with tanner while he was with jade, had dinner with jacklyn and Robert Mills all the time, etc. Crazy.

Also, interestingly, Dana also said she did accidentally see the spoiler, but she doesn't believe it's true and thinks he'll pick Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick