SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:41 am

@GuardianAngel that is what she titled the periscope. She said in her Snapchat that she was going to do a periscope to get feedback about the podcast and answer questions, hence the title.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:41 am

@hae1001 ahh ok thanks very much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 am

Lara wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Listening to Dana (Possessionista) on RS podcast and summarizing and this is what Dana says in regards to Nick:

- she says that Nick is a really good guy (she says this quite a few times and emphatically)
- she believes that Nick is truly genuine and there on the show for the right reasons and to find love
- says Nick is loyal guy and real friend and the people that know him love him and this is a shared thought with all those that really know him
- tells RS to be skeptical of anyone that says they know Nick or are friends with him but have negative things to say about him because they probably just have some sort of ax to grind or some other motive and that they don't know him and aren't friends of him
- anything Abby said was an absolute lie and RS said that Abby was the one to contact him
- says that the people who know Nick know that Nick's not perfect and they acknowledge he's not perfect and has his flaws but when they hear lies like Abby told it is when they have a problem and will speak out

Dana went into more detail about Abby's lies and she really is pathological. Said she slept with tanner while he was with jade, had dinner with jacklyn and Robert Mills all the time, etc. Crazy.

To clarify, it was on Dana's periscope that Dana said the following:
- Abby told Dana she slept with Tanner while he was engaged to Jade.
- Abby also told Dana that she would have dinners with Robert Mills and so Dana called Robert Mills to ask about this and Robert Mills said it's absolute lies.
- Dana also said that she never did youtube videos with Abby anymore because of all this.

JMO: Abby is not just a liar but a very, very disturbed person. Creepy!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:49 am

sdmom wrote:Did she explain why she thinks Nick will puck Raven?

:yes:
Someone asked if she didn't think Raven was too politically conservative.  Dana said he is conservative is some ways - "Faith and family"
She was asked about Rachel and Vanessa.  She said she hadn't seen enough of them to tell.

When asked if she thought Nick found love she said she wasn't sure.

She made clear that Nick was tight lipped so she didn't know anything about his choices or the ending from him.

I think Periscope vids are up for 24 hrs if you want to watch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lara wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Listening to Dana (Possessionista) on RS podcast and summarizing and this is what Dana says in regards to Nick:

- she says that Nick is a really good guy (she says this quite a few times and emphatically)
- she believes that Nick is truly genuine and there on the show for the right reasons and to find love
- says Nick is loyal guy and real friend and the people that know him love him and this is a shared thought with all those that really know him
- tells RS to be skeptical of anyone that says they know Nick or are friends with him but have negative things to say about him because they probably just have some sort of ax to grind or some other motive and that they don't know him and aren't friends of him
- anything Abby said was an absolute lie and RS said that Abby was the one to contact him
- says that the people who know Nick know that Nick's not perfect and they acknowledge he's not perfect and has his flaws but when they hear lies like Abby told it is when they have a problem and will speak out

Dana went into more detail about Abby's lies and she really is pathological. Said she slept with tanner while he was with jade, had dinner with jacklyn and Robert Mills all the time, etc. Crazy.

To clarify, it was on Dana's periscope that Dana said the following:
- Abby told Dana she slept with Tanner while he was engaged to Jade.
- Abby also told Dana that she would have dinners with Robert Mills and so Dana called Robert Mills to ask about this and Robert Mills said it's absolute lies.
- Dana also said that she never did youtube videos with Abby anymore because of all this.

JMO: Abby is not just a liar but a very, very disturbed person. Creepy!!

Yes, JJ said that Abby had never even met Tanner! Jacklyn also told her that she had never hung out with Abby, despite her insistence that they hung out all the time. She also said that Abby has never been invited back to an ABC event, because she had too much to drink one time. She also said that Dana had Nick's permission/blessing to do RS's podcast.

The whole thing is so mind-boggling. It really does feel like they all got cat-fished, although it was in real life, not online. How could Abby possibly think her lies wouldn't come out when she did RS's podcast?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 am

Well Dana said that she'd never called Abby out on her lies, since she doesn't like confrontation, just cut off contact, so perhaps Abby thought she wouldn't this time either? Or she's just so disturbed she believes her own lies, who knows. It really is baffling.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 am

Because she lives in a false reality, IMO. I agree that she is disturbed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 am

I listened to the podcast. Wow. Just Wow. How does one keep that web of lies straight? That is someone with some serious issues and a big grudge against Nick. Scary.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:13 am

Videos
"Watch the ladies learn about Corinne's nanny":

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-exclusive-sneak-peek-corinne-nanny/

Nick:"I support women's choices to express themselves ":

http://ahwd.tv/T9xf4Q

Love Nick's uncomfortable smirk about the whole Corrine situation and subtly sarcastic tone about the Back Street Boys appearance.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 am

I really liked a lot of what Dana said and especially Dana saying that her biggest problem with RS is that he presents his opinions as fact when they are not fact and just his own opinions!

I am glad that Dana decided to set the record straight especially with the blatant lies that Abby was telling RS and his listeners regarding Nick and think that it's a good thing that she did RS's podcast because it will give a different perspective from those who lie or talk about Nick and don't even know him (like RS himself said that he has never spoken to Nick). So having someone like Dana on the podcast (who actually does know Nick and has for years) I think is far more trustworthy to hear from and I'd take Dana's word on Nick any day over some crazed person like Abby or random "sources".  :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:23 am

Listening to Corinne speak about her nanny makes me embarrassed to be of the same human species.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:Listening to Corinne speak about her nanny makes me embarrassed to be of the same human species.

I can't imagine her in a relationship or married. Heaven forbid with children. I was more mature and independent when I was 5.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick