SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:49 am

I feel like this is a totally different Nick than the guy grabbing Corinne's boobs and letting her stick her tongue down his throat. He seems genuine, tender, and caring. I get super bad second hand embarrassment, so watching the clip makes me cringe a little- but his body language is acing the test. I can't wait to see more of these two.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by allykat Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:52 am

What stood out to me in that preview was how affectionate and familiar they were for it being their first date, especially since we haven't even really seen them together yet. I was surprised to see them kiss at hello and him nuzzle her neck, not to mention kissing her forehead when they were seated on the plane.

I'm not usually a believer in the theory that they don't show us time with f1 because it would be so obvious compared to his other interactions, but if the rest of their date looks like this then I might buy into it. A lot has obviously gone on during their time at cocktail parties that we haven't seen.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:55 am

sdmom wrote:I must be looking at the clip with rose colored glasses on! He's so tender with her when she's not feeling well. And she run over to him and they kissed... it seems to me they are already very familiar with each other and he kissed her on her forehead....so sweet ....Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Img_0546

Source
http://www.etonline.com/tv/207425_exclusive_vanessa_first_date_with_nick_is_every_girl_nightmare_new_bachelor_promo_don_t_puke/

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:57 am

I am surprised at just how affectionately they seem to be greeting each other. We haven't seen just how this has developed so quickly since we barely saw her last episode and we saw none of their time together. I am loving it. Nick looks like a smitten man. I hope Vanessa makes him work for it and while the other women are busy chasing him, he spends his time chasing her! Embarressed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:00 am

Ok, I can't help it, I'm shipping them hard after seeing that clip. I love how the f up dates build the connection.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:03 am

Yes @Sprite. I completely agree. I want to see Nick chase and woo her. That was part of the enjoyment of his two stints on the Bachelorette. He gives good chase.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:07 am

Ok so crazy question... what are they wearing on their wrists? And doesn't the SC of Nick's "mesnick" show him wearing a similar yellow band on his wrist? Would they be the same yellow bands? If so, why?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 am

I think sometimes people wear wrist bands to help them with nausea.

If this is where he first starts to wear it, it may be his way of subtly giving her a shout out and he uses it as a souvenir of their date. Kind of like Trista slept with the stuffed whale Ryan gave her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:24 am

The heavy emphasis on the Corrine situation makes even more sense now. They need something to make it all seem less obvious. Goodness these two in just those screen caps/video have the IT factor IMO. I am so happy/jealous of her for the way he is looking at her. And then the whole barf incident, he looks so comforting and attentive.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 am

I looked on the Zero Gravity website and a number of participants were wearing them during the flight.

Here's Joey Fatone from N'Sync:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Img_1911

I agree that Nick is wearing it with some relationship to Vanessa. Just to play devil's advocate, what if she gets upset after the girl fight in Bimini and leaves (attempts to leave) causing Nick to have his "mesnick" on the Bimini boardwalk. Maybe she gives it to him as she is leaving. Most dramatic ever!

Source:
https://www.gozerog.com/Uploads/Image/Galleries//sized_ZG160_098.jpg

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:30 am

Has he been spotted wearing the yellow band since filming concluded?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:38 am

ElonM wrote:Has he been spotted wearing the yellow band since filming concluded?

Good question. I briefly checked some of the other SC and didn't see it any other times, but someone else might want to double check. I haven't seen him wear it since filming ended but I haven't been looking for it either. Is this going to be another "ring-gate"? Nick is a bit sentimental when it comes to this type of thing.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick