SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** Empty Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** 1000x400-Q90_fc570a3603d2a2efd54c75851cabe842

Danielle L.
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Height: 5'5"

Tattoos: A lotus on the back of my neck, and two butterfly tattoos – one on the back of each ankle.

All-time favorite movies: A Walk to Remember, Love Actually, The Notebook

If you could be any animal, which one and why? I would be a fox! They are responsive, sometimes cunning and adaptive.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? I admire Chrissy Teigen. She's gorgeous, strong willed, and unapologetically herself. She and John Legend are couple goals!

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I climbed up on a cliff and swung from a rope on top of a waterfall jumping into the water. The sign said "Locals Only," but we did it anyways.

What's the most embarrassing thing you listen to? Glee Soundtracks!

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Olivia Pope! Beautiful, powerful, strong and intelligent. Gladiators in suits.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? The 5 Languages of Love! Discover yourself, your relationship needs. It's beneficial in all relationships (friends, lovers, co-workers).

What is your greatest achievement to date? Opening my own business at the age of 23!
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/danielle-l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:21 am

Danielle is very attractive. She reminds me of Gia (Rest in peace Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** 1f626 ), who I think was one of the most beautiful girls to ever be on the show.

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 pm

She is gorgeous and first out of limo so she is definitely one to watch. Her looks are very exotic & sexy and she is a great age. If she is not f1, I expect that she will be strong contender for next Bachelorette.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:20 pm

I really like her. She's one of my favorites and could see Nick being interested in her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum