SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** Empty Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** 1000x400-Q90_57b7fe497c0779ae10e9fd43b7971201
Jasmine G.
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: San Francisco, CA

Height: 5'7"

Tattoos? Yes. Inside lip and wrist. Star and my sorority.

Lunch with three people, alive or dead and what would you order? RuPaul, Dave Chappelle, Prince. I would order pizza.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My mother. Everything she has given up for me to be where I am is just unreal. I never met someone who works that hard.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Guy Fieri. He can cook. He gets to travel and eat food from all over the country and he is hilarious! I'm the girl version.

All-time favorite movies? A League of Their Own, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, The Sandlot

What are you most afraid of? Being left in open water alone!

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? I would be Olivia Pope from Scandal. She's such a power woman. Great job. Boss lady. However her love life sucks. Too familiar.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?: First I would buy socks because I can never find them! Then buy out a sports team.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/jasmine-g

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum