SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Omg so much drama in the preview I can't wait :drama :crazy dance: wine
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Did someone left before the RC? In the preview?

Last edited by reason on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Corinne just seems pathetic. I bet she thinks she's such a confident ballsy woman, but in reality she just comes off super desperate. Not attractive. JMO.

I guess they wanted to focus on happy news, since they simply ignored Josh and Amanda.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:07 pm

That preview looks really good.

I dislike Corinne already. If your parents didn't own a multi million company, no way would you be running it sweetheart. I also highly doubt your vj is platinum or anything else remotely special.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Sprite wrote:@Ladybug82 Huge long preview of the season.

yes  thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:10 pm

@Ladybug82 here's a tweet to the preview https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/815739234451476480
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 pm

JoJo and Jordan said the timing of filming didn't align with their schedules, because they were traveling. Jade flat out said they weren't asked or something similar. I thought Sean and Catherine were supposed to be in the montage? They DID just have a new baby.

Edit: Nevermind, I think Jade just said they had nothing to update since their wedding.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:16 pm

@Sprite it's probably more like iron-clad or teflon coated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo and Jordan said the timing of filming didn't align with their schedules, because they were traveling. Jade flat out said they weren't asked or something similar. I thought Sean and Catherine were supposed to be in the montage? They DID just have a new baby.

Edit: Nevermind, I think Jade just said they had nothing to update since their wedding.

I'm guessing they considered introducing Samuel on Bachelor Live in the fall as a good enough update. They don't have anything new to update on since then. Same as why Trista/Ryan and Jason/Molly didn't film anything either.

followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 87b72b10 followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 86669110 followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:23 pm

After seeing the preview, I cannot possibly imagine what Vanessa could do that Corinne probably didn't already do to make her a minor villain according to RS. Not to mention I found it interesting how invisible she was in the promo and she was not a featured intro tonight. I really think the extent of Vanessa's "villain" is that she didn't become very close/besties with the other women.

As for Corinne, girlfriend seriously says on national television that her vagina is platinum? Well okay then. I'm going to assume she and Nick do not have sex just because the promo is hinting at it that strongly (or not since we all know what happened with Nick and Kaitlyn but I feel like RS would have heard about that already if it happened). It is interesting that the other women seem so friendly with Corinne on social media so I guess once they weren't competing for Nick anymore, her antics didn't seem that big of a deal to them.

The updates of the couples were nice but was I the only one who thought many of them had some weird, awkward pauses? The worse was definitely Ben and Lauren. What the hell was happening there? They seemed much more upbeat discussing how happy they were for Nick. I also thought a lot of the well wishes for Nick was sweet - James Gunn was the best and I totally agree with him. If nothing else, Nick should not screw this up just to prove all the people who hate him and expect him to screw it up, wrong.

Josh and Shawn (and seriously, has Shawn gotten more unattractive or is it just me) can both shut it because they can smirk and crow all they want about "winning" but it still sticks in their craw that Nick slept with Andi and Kaitlyn.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Yeah, I don't believe Nick had sex with Corinne either. I think he likes being the chaser and a woman literally throwing herself at him is more of a turn-off than a turn-on. Plus he's already been there, done that and knows how the public reacted. Can't believe she even tried to be honest. The producers must've encouraged her quite a bit.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo and Jordan said the timing of filming didn't align with their schedules, because they were traveling. Jade flat out said they weren't asked or something similar. I thought Sean and Catherine were supposed to be in the montage? They DID just have a new baby.

I'm guessing they considered introducing Samuel on Bachelor Live in the fall as a good enough update. They don't have anything new to update on since then. Same as why Trista/Ryan and Jason/Molly didn't film anything either.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah, you're right.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons