SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@lleyki IA and this

Btw, as painful as that was to get through (I've said before, this is why I can never tolerate RS. It's the utter contempt and disdain with which he delivers his spoilers that annoy me. He acts like he is so much better than a franchise that basically is how he makes a living) snipped

IA reading his spoilers makes my blood boil, for various reasons. I'm sure he would love for anyone to beg him for his number.

IMO it's embarrassing that Liz went on the show at all, even worse if she did have sex with him. I don't get it. She stereotyped him but still had sex with him? The booze probably wore off and she's thinking omg I had sex with the most disliked contestant in the world. Come BIP and Nick is getting positive comments, now she's thinking omg he's the best guy ever. Now it's bachelor time, and she's telling him she stereotyped him, she might as well have come out said she thought he was a jerk, but decided having sex was ok? IMHO. I look forward to watching more scene's like that and the way Nick handled it. Perfect.  

I also love how Nick handled the situation. Honesty and straightforwardness. Plus he let her stay another week in order to finish their conversation and make sure that they saw eye to eye before she left. Kudos Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@lleyki IA and this

Btw, as painful as that was to get through (I've said before, this is why I can never tolerate RS. It's the utter contempt and disdain with which he delivers his spoilers that annoy me. He acts like he is so much better than a franchise that basically is how he makes a living) snipped

IA reading his spoilers makes my blood boil, for various reasons. I'm sure he would love for anyone to beg him for his number.

IMO it's embarrassing that Liz went on the show at all, even worse if she did have sex with him. I don't get it. She stereotyped him but still had sex with him? The booze probably wore off and she's thinking omg I had sex with the most disliked contestant in the world. Come BIP and Nick is getting positive comments, now she's thinking omg he's the best guy ever. Now it's bachelor time, and she's telling him she stereotyped him, she might as well have come out said she thought he was a jerk, but decided having sex was ok? IMHO. I look forward to watching more scene's like that and the way Nick handled it. Perfect.  

This looking like re- SWNSNBS. wow just wow. going back for seconds. Yes Nicky boy kick that azz to the curb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:00 pm

For all we know, TPTB somehow found out about this story and spun it to Elizabeth that Nick wanted her to come on the show for a second "let's see what happens". The have done many a rotten thing like this in the past and it would not be surprising to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Yeah, Nick had it right in that conversation. She said that she wasn't interested, he respected her boundaries. Then she shows up based on what she saw on BIP months later? So dumb.

Corinne sounds like she's going to be exhausting. I'm annoyed with her already and the season hasn't started....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Echoes Of Love? As in ... "Will you marry me?" "Will you marry me?" "Will you marry me?" laugh out loud

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Image13

http://photos.dailybreeze.com/2016/12/photos-2017-rose-parade-float-renders/#39

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:44 pm

I wonder who else will be joining Nick on the float?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:09 pm

I have tried looking for info to see who's participating, but I guess it's not out yet, or I just didn't look hard enough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have tried looking for info to see who's participating, but I guess it's not out yet, or I just didn't look hard enough.
I've been also looking for this information, but couldn't find it either... no idea

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:16 pm

61. The Bachelor – “Echoes of Love”: The reality show is going exotic and tropical with their third parade entry. The show’s 21st season kicks off on January 2 with new bachelor Nick Viall, riding the float, returning to the Bachelor Mansion for his turn to find his true love.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/21/heres-the-complete-rose-parade-2017-lineup-with-every-float-band-and-equestrian-group-in-order/

The Countdown to Nick special will also feature updates about several cast members from previous seasons, including Des and Chris Siegfried, Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum, Sean and Catherine Lowe, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, and Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth. Bachelor stars Chris, Nick, Sean, and Ben [Image by ABC Television Network] And fans won’t want to miss the relationship updates from two Bachelor in Paradise couples. Carly Waddell and Evan Bass are still happily engaged, according to their Instagram accounts, but there have been rumors buzzing online that Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray have split

Nick will appear in the Rose Bowl Parade before the Bachelor premiere According to NBC, the 2017 Rose Parade will once again feature a Bachelor float and fans can watch the festivities starting at 11 a.m. ET on January 2 on ABC, NBC or HGTV just hours before the Bachelor premiere begins. Although while the float design has not been revealed yet, fans can expect it to be decked out in roses with Nick Viall front and center.
Tune in to watch ABC’s Countdown to Nick special at 8 p.m. ET on January 1, followed by the premiere of The Bachelor Season 21 at 8 p.m. ET on January 2

xbox360assylum.ca

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:37 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1h

Don't forget about Sunday night. It's the most shocking pre-show... EVER!!! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:41 am

Maddy wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1h

Don't forget about Sunday night. It's the most shocking pre-show... EVER!!! #TheBachelor

I'm guessing that is because they will finally announce/acknowledge the split.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:31 pm

I've seen several of them posting this pic, just decided to copy this one to bring it over.

Benjamin Higgins  @benhiggi
Come hang out for #thebachelor premier! Go to this link to buy tickets http://nickpremiere.eventbrite.com
Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C0tIcDGVIAEpxEL
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons