SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

justsaying - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'm going to hate to see her heartbroken.

me 2 but I am hoping that she will get her chance to be the lead.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

justsaying - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Definitely not as hot a kiss with Rachel.

I think Nick really likes Rachel, but he seems more intellectually interested vs chemistry....not that that can't develop, but right now, I don't see it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:This Italian Quebecer, Vanessa, has got to be one of the prettiest chicks ever. I bet she gets sent home right away.

Prettier than Ashley I?  Hugesmile

And you obviously haven't been reading the spoilers and sleuthing. laugh out loud Stick around and give us your opinion threw out the season.

I don't like Nick. I never thought he was a bad guy, and I was on his side with the whole Andi thing, but I still think he sucks. So never bothered with spoilers.

She is really hot. I wouldn't want to choose between them. Both of them together is the better option. I'm not going to compare.

Yuck!  laugh out loud

But I don't think you'll have that problem.  Pretty sure ones taken and the others just too obsessed with another to find Mr. Right.  So you, still have a chance with one.  I'd be more than happy for you to find a HEA with her and keep her off my tv forever. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Well that should give Corrine a bit to think about - good conversation wins over aggressive moves. At least for tonight, I'm sure that will change during the first group date. Hehe

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Sprite wrote:Definitely not as hot a kiss with Rachel.

I think Nick really likes Rachel, but he seems more intellectually interested vs chemistry....not that that can't develop, but right now, I don't see it.

well I'm sure he likes the intellectually chemistry since his last two on air relationships were hot chemistry and those obviously didn't work.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:37 pm

I love seeing Nick and Rachel talk, they've got such a good banter and chemistry. I hope they stay friends after this even though I know that never happens.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:37 pm

@Sprite IA I'm not seeing that instant chemistry with her either. More like he's intrigued by her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Could be why she fell into the slot in the final 6. #justsaying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Sprite wrote:Definitely not as hot a kiss with Rachel.

Great resume, great convo - did he looked surprised when she kissed him, when he though she was going in for a hug? That's prolly why I think the spark isn't there, yet.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite IA I'm not seeing that instant chemistry with her either. More like he's intrigued by her.

Yes, intrigued is a great way to describe it. I will be curious to see if they develop the kind of chemistry that he clearly already has with Vanessa.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Nick is smart enough at this point to realize FIR is a target. Interesting he gave Vanessa the first rose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 pm

More chemistry with Vanessa for sure, electric is the word I'd use to describe it. But I see some with Rachel too. They're the only two I see anything with so far.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons