SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by whit90 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:52 pm

IMO meeting a person for 1 hour does not mean that they got to know who the real person is. My husband and daughter are the same till you get to know them after time you would think they are snooty and and think they are better than others. It is not the case they are both shy and when you get to know both of them everyone loves them.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:55 pm

Yea i would like to know more about this meeting. Cmiiw, but all i remember being said about it was that the friend thought she was bland and very vanilla. I dont see how that makes her a bad person. A stranger would not get to know me in an hour either as im not an outgoing person and i dont just open up myself or my life to people i dont know.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:59 pm

The topic of Lauren being an icy biotch has been mentioned all day every day for weeks it feels like laugh out loud Honestly, the girl just looks at her self too much. And has biotch face. And talks soo f^.>€.*'ing annoying. *IMO*That's all I really have to say about her. At this point, all this talk about her is making me not even like her. IMO.

Im all about talking about Ben's faults. Because he BARELY gets mentioned negatively. Time for the #ihateBenparty now laugh out loud JK. But really... My focus is on Ben's stupidity.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Of course it's all opinion, speculation and observation from sleuthing and personal encounters.  That's the point of the board, to discuss and make note of it.

But the majority of the time, what is sleuthed and observed by our members here proves to be right.  When things shift on SM whether it be unfollows/refollow, shifts - big or small, no longer making loving, gushing captions, not posting couple pics, etc.  it's observed, noted and normally continues to add up to be proof in the end of when things started going wrong and when the towel was thrown in for good.  

Not saying that we're there with Ben and Lauren, just talking in general about sleuthing here on the board.

And as always, if you don't like reading negative and can't show respect to your fellow posters by agreeing to disagree, you may find you like the couples fan threads better than the general discussion threads.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:02 pm

I can't give too many details as it could potentially reveal my friend's identity and I won't do that because she never publicly posted about the meetings on a public forum.

Ben she described as vanilla. She called Lauren the ice princess for how she acted to her (my friend) and others who were there.

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 87b72b10 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 86669110 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Of course it's all opinion, speculation and observation from sleuthing and personal encounters.  That's the point of the board, to discuss and make note of it.

But the majority of the time, what is sleuthed and observed by our members here proves to be right.  When things shift on SM whether it be unfollows/refollow, shifts - big or small, no longer making loving, gushing captions, not posting couple pics, etc.  it's observed, noted and normally continues to add up to be proof in the end of when things started going wrong and when the towel was thrown in for good.  

Not saying that we're there with Ben and Lauren, just talking in general about sleuthing here on the board.

And as always, if you don't like reading negative and can't show respect to your fellow posters by agreeing to disagree, you may find you like the couples fan threads better than the general discussion threads.

JMOAA
ITA. All the "character witnesses" in the world cannot override why many, many fans of the show describe Lauren as an icy b!tch from what they've seen of her, which is what she is imo. Ben is the definition of simple imo so he's whatever to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Lauren is an ice princess, though she'd prefer queen. Whatever floats Cinderella's boat so she doesn't sink.

Let's talk about Prince Charming plsssss. **IMO*******

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Well her predecessor Emily Maynard was the original ice princess and look at her public persona now! There's hope for Lauren laugh out loud.

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:25 pm

^ yeah, hope for Lauren with another MAN (not boy.) Oh, the drama.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:25 pm

@umngirl Thats fine, I was expecting giving out too much details that would give away your friends name.

But I agree you can't completely judge someone completely after meeting for an hour. Just perhaps not the greatest impression or personalities don't match. I equate it as much to when you move to a new city and go to a meetup to try to make friends. Sometimes people don't click on first meeting.

At this point, I think TWT with this couple. I'm starting to get a vibe that they don't quite match or they're both honestly still too young to know what they want (perhaps just Ben).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Their update was pretty lame to me. Most was just video taken from their show. Whee.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 1f49c

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 8367-910 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 I_got_13 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:41 pm

If I picked up social cues during a conversation with a stranger that they did not want to talk to me especially after an hour, I think I would tactfully move on. It would be uncomfortable. That's just me. 5 minutes of being uncomfortable is a lot, an hour? What?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218