SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:38 am

^ Well whatever the JoJo fans were saying brought out the Ben and Lauren troll who has multiple accounts for trolling JoJo and Jordan. They're all nuts! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 am

I don't get these fans going on with their lengthy essays in the comments. 'Lauren, you're this and that kind of person, this and that is wrong with your life, you should change all of that about yourself and your life. But I'm not trashing you, it's just my opinion!'

Why are JoJo fans, who don't like Lauren, following her at all?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I don't get these fans going on with their lengthy essays in the comments. 'Lauren, you're this and that kind of person, this and that is wrong with your life, you should change all of that about yourself and your life. But I'm not trashing you, it's just my opinion!'

Like Mindless said, I believe they're Ben fans that don't like him with Lauren.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:28 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I don't get these fans going on with their lengthy essays in the comments. 'Lauren, you're this and that kind of person, this and that is wrong with your life, you should change all of that about yourself and your life. But I'm not trashing you, it's just my opinion!'

Yeah. Fans of the other gal are over on her page laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:33 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Yeah. Fans of the other gal are over on her page laugh out loud
This is all started cause two Ben and JoJo fans said "you still should've picked JoJo" and then chaos and negativity for both JoJo and Lauren (and their partners) ensued. It's like a war in the comments now. So dumb IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

Yup, the same names hating on Lauren are the same names that love on Ben. The dual I love you and the HEA show really made a mess of things and brought out the crazies. What's crazier is that the fight in the comment section started because of two comments and crazy people have made their way to another couple trashing them like it's their fault. Every lead from this show gets negative comments and comments like "you should have picked so and so. Such a crazy world.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:44 am

I don't even understand!!! laugh out loud I assume some/most of those comments have to be JoJo fans.

Like what? "Shoulda picked JoJo!" Like, why? So she would miss out on the opportunity to head her own show? So she would miss out on her chance to garner 2M+ followers? So she would miss out on the chance to be with Jordan, who is a MUCH better match for her on paper (and I assume for real) in every way? So she would have to leave Dallas and uproot her life to live in Ben's 2 bedroom house in Denver? So she'd have to struggle with Ben's insecurities and wishy washy-ness instead of Lauren??? So she'd get stuck doing HEA instead??????? So she'd get stuck with the public humiliation Ben likes to put his woman through every few months???? LOL!! At this point I *almost* kind of agree with these crazies! I *almost* wish he'd picked JoJo too so my girl Lauren could have had a shot at Jo's dream life. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:50 am

The block and report functions are there for a reason. Yes they shouldn't be harassed, (if they are since I don't follow either), but blocking people gets a lot of the negativity of the comments. Or just turn off the comments on pictures. No one is required to leave the comment section open.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:53 am

^ This is all happening on Ben's account. So yes, some of those "Ben should've picked JoJo comments" are ppl that are fan of Ben and JoJo. Like @mindless has said in the past, a lot of Ben fans are solely fans of Ben, and not Lauren. Those fans usually just like seeing pics of Ben, I think laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:58 am

Typical. Crazy f1 vs f2 fans. It gets crazier by the season. And heaven help them if the lead had any difficulty choosing. Yikes.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 am

@umngirl
I so agree. This is the height of crazy. Keeping it there only spawns more crazy. I hope they get the police involved, too. And this goes for anyone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:00 pm

It's been a year already. I can't believe ppl won't let it go. I bet if they were ALL out of the spotlight this wouldn't be happening anymore IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218