SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyearnewme - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:59 am

I found the friendship conversation interesting. I think the two of them don't often have friendships with the the opposite sex, only from what I've seen. Ben's a guys guy, he's not a nick who can have all these friendships with women. Lauren's a girls girl, that's where you can see she enjoys spending her time. Doesn't mean they love each other less, just what their make up and personalities allow.

I think Ben and Lauren have as much as friendship as Ben and Lauren and their personalities can allow. But what I always thought they do have is very similar foundations. From family to religion to values to "vanilla" personalities at times.  And I still believe they absolutely love each other.

Lauren loves California, she had to give that up for Ben and that's not easy. I think it's only fair that she gets to spend time there on ocassion especially if their lifestyle allows it. I think Ben and Lauren are fine, if anything I think that this weekend Ben realized he could lose Lauren if he doesn't step it up and I don't think he wants that. His post about getting her number had traces of that imo.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

newyearnewme - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Having a healthy relationship in my opinion - is being able to spend extended periods a time with close friends and family without the other individual. IMO. My DH and I spent a couple Christmases apart (we don't have kids) because we both wanted to spend time with our respective families and it wouldn't work out to do both. We had our own little Christmas a couple weeks before just the two of us. So I don't find Lauren staying in LA with a friend weird or offputting - who by the way recently broke up with her boyfriend/fiancé. Could they have troubles - sure - but her and him having fun with a friend for a couple days might also mean that they are at the comfortable stage in their relationship.
All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 pm

^^^
Agree that independence within a relationship works as easily for some as spending most of their time together works for others. All that's important is that both halves in the couple have the same preference. If someone places value on having "free time" and is not given it, they will feel boxed in eventually.  If someone values spending a lot of time with their partner and doesn't get it they will begin to feel anxious or neglected. IMO.
It comes down to personal need of both Ben and Lauren.  I have no idea what their preference is.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Lauren has been in La a while, but it could be that she is staying for work reasons. Maybe she has appearances or is staying for golden globe parties or photo shoots or something like that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Is Lauren still in L.A. does anybody know

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Is Lauren still in L.A. does anybody know

She has an IG story up and she's clearly at an airport.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Video of them on Lauren's snapchat. I don't really see anything weird, honestly. Both seems relax.

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:03 pm

I certainly don't think they're breaking up anytime soon. I'm not on that train, but I did find both of their retweets kind of odd. It's basically Lauren saying Ben, give me my dog and with Ben it's like he's basically saying I changed myself to please others, but now I don't like myself.

Kind of interesting IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:18 pm

I say they have a dog by Valentine's Day.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:22 pm

I hope they don't get a dog unless they are both ready and want a dog. JMO

newyearnewme - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 87b72b10 newyearnewme - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 86669110 newyearnewme - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:28 pm

everyone and their mom is #newyearnewme in January. We all think about the year behind us and what we want for the next year. Those tweets could easily be personal goals vs relationship goals and interpreted as Lauren wanting to take more risks and/or encourage Ben to be more of a risk taker. He is such an over thinker. IMO, the only conformity Ben has done is in regards to being TPTB's puppet for their happily ever after show which didn't paint him as the "perfect Ben" anymore.

Last edited by FMG2015 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:30 pm

I hope they get a dog. I don't care what Ben wants. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

newyearnewme - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218