SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 pm

I agree about the home base. My thoughts are if Ben does not need to live there and she is not loving Denver, maybe the can re-locate to a more couple friendly locale.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Ok, @Ash2214 you are correct they haven't spent a lot of time, QT, in actual Denver since the end of filming HEA. Since filming ended, they did go to Turks and Caicos for a week, they were together in Honduras for another week. Then they actually did spend a few weeks in Denver. They were quiet on SM during this time. We know via their friends posting that they went on a ski trip with RL friends during this time, decorated their house for Christmas, etc. Then Ben basically went to Indiana for 2 weeks straight, Lauren joining him for about 5 of those days. They spent this time quietly with family, doing puzzles, etc. Then Lauren was in Portland for about a week and half, Ben joining her for about 6 days of that. They spent QT with her family, going to basketball games, Ben spending time with just her dad and brother, brewery tours. Normal things. Then she did her girls time with Amanda - about 4/5 days. I think Amanda probably really needed that, given what she was dealing with in her personal life, and that's wonderful that Lauren was able to be a friend. Both seemed so happy and carefree together. That leads us to today.

So, imo, they've actually spent quite a bit of QT together. Maybe not all in Denver, but so what? Neither has huge ties to that community and honestly I wouldn't be shocked at all to see them move somewhere else at some point. They've had lots of quiet togetherness, and they've taken breaks from each other as well. Which again, they stated was their intent as they believed they needed that for the betterment of their relationship.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:00 pm

^ Ben and his friends from Warsaw essentially made a "pack" to move to Denver after college (for what reason? I have no idea.) Ben seems to be very close to those friends, and they're all married. Ben and Lauren hang out with them quite a bit, and they are all involved in HumanityandHopeUnited. I too don't think Lauren is crazy about Denver, but luckily, she's from Portland which has similar weather changes too. If Ben and Lauren decide to move, I'd guess they'd move to Portland (because I don't see her wanting to live in Warsaw for some reason, and she's obviously close with her family.) or someplace that's warm all year round. But then again, Ben seems to really like the mountains and cold and all that, so idk. All IMO.

BTW, I think when Amanda said she was going to Hawaii, she just meant herself. She just said on Twitter that she was thinking about booking a trip to Hawaii because it's been raining in Cali all week. Lauren responsed back saying "am I coming?" Then Amanda decided she was going to go to The Bahamas instead, and Jen is going with her. So I think the trip that Lauren is going on at the end of the month is something different, but I'm not too sure. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 pm

@sosleepy Thanks for all that. It's difficult sometimes to keep up and keep tabs on everyone's whereabouts after all the reading we do. If it weren't for posts like yours I'd have no clue. All I know is I don't see any trouble brewing at all between these two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Did anyone saw Lauren 's instagram live yesterday ?? I didnt know she graduated her college/university a year earlier and to reward herself for job well done,she went for back pack Europe tour with a friend and when she was in Dublin,Ireland she got her one and only tattoo . She seems to have travelled a lot more than Ben . From watching her live , she has been to a lot of places when people asked her .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:10 pm

^ I've always wondered where/what her tattoo is. She's been in some tiny outfits, and I've still never seen it laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Maybe on her back , she didn't tell where it was . She just mentioned that she is not a tattoo kinda girl but got one on when she was in Dublin .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Interesting! Do you remember anything else she talked about @simon21 ?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I've always wondered where/what her tattoo is. She's been in some tiny outfits, and I've still never seen it laugh out loud

Maybe it's in pink ink? I think Becca has some tattoos as well on her wrists, but you have to be inches away and know they're there to even see them, since they're in pink ink.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 pm

@sosleepy Many people asked her about her hair , skin care and stuff like that . When one asked if she and Ben fights or not ? She said like any normal couple they do have disagreements but they try to listen each other instead of talking over one another.
Someone asked if negative comments hurt her . She said she is human and it does affect her sometimes and as it's easier said and done to ignore them, it is hard so she rarely reads them . But she also mentioned over time it got easier as she is used to it now .
Lots of her non bachelor friends were there giving her shoutout saying they love n miss her . She looked so happy seeing their comments .
When she was asked for relationship advice , she said it's always better to be yourself and trying to be someone else perfect is waste of time .
She mentioned if someone doesn't like her than she is not the type to go overboard to make them like her . She will just do her stuff as she wants .

Last edited by Simon21 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I've always wondered where/what her tattoo is. She's been in some tiny outfits, and I've still never seen it laugh out loud

Maybe it's in pink ink? I think Becca has some tattoos as well on her wrists, but you have to be inches away and know they're there to even see them, since they're in pink ink.
I didn't know there was such a thing as pink ink! I heard Becca had some white ink tattoos. Or is the pink ink just white ink? But yeah, probably. Im curious as to what what it is laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:02 pm

@sosleepy when asked if there will be season 2 of their show, she said she can't tell anything about future but for now she is very happy and excited for the twins to take over the show . She said she felt somewhat relieved to not have to  do another one because she mentioned doing the reality show was unhealthy to some degree and did put some strain on their relationship and they definitely needed to be away from it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218