SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:54 pm

The headline to the SEC network news this morning is "Jordan Rodgers' new radio gig" which we all know about. However, this article came from Nashville Post, a subscription based online business, sports and business news website in the Nashville area. It states that ex-Vanderbilt QB adds Sunday night show to role as SEC Network analyst. What is remarkable is a relatively newcomer (lass than 5 months with ESPN/SEC) is given his own 2 hour radio show on the main network. Also he gets top billing but not sure whether this is the final name for the show. It is obviously a testament to his drawing power. In terms of reach , this is a national show from coast to coast to a listenership of 16.3 million which is double the average viewership of Bachelorette 12 of 8 million.

Just putting this latest development in context.... a well deserved accomplishment.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Yes, he really needed this show and constant wringer of "oh my gawd, how many right swipes did you have in February of 2015??? Tell me right now!" interrogations to have a career laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Can I just say, and it can be deleted if necessary as I don't want to go off topic, that it brings joy to me knowing the guy who tried to tarnish Jordan's reputation all summer long who has said his perfect career would be to have his own radio show, see that Jordan now has three jobs, including his own radio show through ESPN and is still with his fiancée putting her first before everything and everyone else.

Sorry, I just had to laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Can I just say, and it can be deleted if necessary as I don't want to go off topic, that it brings joy to me knowing the guy who tried to tarnish Jordan's reputation all summer long who has said his perfect career would be to have his own radio show, see that Jordan now has three jobs, including his own radio show through ESPN and is still with his fiancée putting her first before everything and everyone else.

It's great. BBJ is unkillable. I love it. How infuriating!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:20 pm

I'd say that JoJo is Jordan's good luck charm! Granted the SEC job had nothing to do with the Bachelorette show but it's just lovely to see all his cards lining up - his destiny - finding the love of his life and his dream - being a sports broadcaster. As mentioned before, I think this would give Jordan a chip in his step and he'd be even more of an incredible fiancé to JoJo. I believe him when he said he wants to give JoJo the world. I'll also say that being engaged has done more for him professionally as he would be taken more seriously by employers, IMO, being engaged and then married.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:21 pm

^ You mean RS? laugh out loud.

But that is really sweet of him to put her first AND make his dreams come true. That's a true win IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Cute family picture from the vacation that Luke just posted:

https://instagram.com/p/BOVI3WbjVH_/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Cute family picture from the vacation that Luke just posted:

https://instagram.com/p/BOVI3WbjVH_/

How fitting for Jordan to wear a "The nice list is overrated" shirt considering the baaaad man that he is giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Can I just say, and it can be deleted if necessary as I don't want to go off topic, that it brings joy to me knowing the guy who tried to tarnish Jordan's reputation all summer long who has said his perfect career would be to have his own radio show, see that Jordan now has three jobs, including his own radio show through ESPN and is still with his fiancée putting her first before everything and everyone else.

I wonder what Reality Steve Carbone aka jerk would say now? He doesn't have a complimentary bone in his body nor the guts to admit he was wrong.  Smiley  

The thing about Jojo and Jordan is, this IMO, I think they could care less what RS thinks, they don't have anything to prove to anyone, evident by how they handle themselves. That is what I like the most.

Jordan for all the crap thrown his way, he just concentrated on what was important, JoJo securing a job and his family. The securing a job was well before going on the show. IMO he especially deserves a lot of credit for the way he handled all of this, from day one.

I hope they continue doing what they are doing, well before getting married. There doesn't appear to be pressure for them to get married, which is a good thing IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:20 pm

The best part is that according to ESPN, Jordan essentially got his SEC Network job before he went on the bachelorette and ESPN wasn't thrilled he was going on the show. He did it anyway even though he already had his perfect job, even though RS claimed he was doing this show solely to get fame. RS also claimed Jordan went on the show for JoJo and that he would have backed out if JoJo wasn't the bachelorette, but yet RS said Jordan didn't really want to be with her and was just using her. RS was contradictory and nasty from the start.

I can list so many things he ended up being wrong about when it comes to this couple and I just can't help but laugh when I think about it. I'm glad the last 8 months have been so great for them and no matter what happens in the future, these two have handled everything so well. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:26 pm

I don't think they feel "pressure" to get married necessarily but I think Jo will want that comfort, security and stability of a marriage license and sharing a last name sooner rather than later. Also like someone already posted (@aviej?), it's good for BBJ's career and overall professional look to be a loving husband versus a devilish rascal flirting with 20 year old sec cheerleaders. So I think marriage makes a very logical next step for them.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:32 pm

I just saw on Twitter Jordan will be working for the SEC Network for a college football playoff game. He's going to be on the Paul Finebaum show giving analysis before the game and right after the game on December 31st.

That's New Year's Eve obviously, but the game is in the afternoon. If JoJo chooses to not go to Alabama or NC (not sure if it's in studio or at the game) they're both quick flights to Dallas so he could be home later that night or at least before midnight.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu