SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants List of SM Contact - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants List of SM Contact - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants List of SM Contact - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:22 pm

jessietrey wrote:
jessietrey wrote:Large gains in SM follower counts after last week's episode, only 6 girls remain. Here is the weekly update on Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Bimini, Bahamas)

Vanessa Grimaldi 273k
Corinne Olympios 262k
Raven Gates 181k
Kristina Schulman 111k
Danielle Maltby 105k
Rachel Lindsay 62.8k

4 women remain, weekly update on Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Hometown Dates)

Vanessa Grimaldi 332k
Corinne Olympios 317k
Raven Gates 248k
Rachel Lindsay 192k

Rachel was announced as The Bachelorette this week and saw a large increase in follow numbers on social media jumping from 62.8k followers last Sunday to 192k followers this Sunday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants List of SM Contact - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants List of SM Contact - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by OnionLayers Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Here's a list of all the girl's instagrams and if they're shilling

☑ Alexis Waters: @awatazzz
☐ Angela Amezcua: @angkay7
☑ Astrid Loch: @astridloch
☑ Briana Guertler: @lilbricheez
☐ Brittany Farrar: @brittany__paige913
☑ Christen Whitney: @christen__mae
☐ Corinne Olympios: @colympios
☑ Danielle Lombard: @daniellellombard
☐ Danielle Maltby: @dmmaltby
☑ Dominique Alexis: @dominiquealexis29
☐ Liz Sandos: @aromancedlife
☑ Elizabeth Whitelaw: @elizabethwhitelaw
☐ Hailey Merkt: @hageymeister
☐ Ida Marie Santos: @idaaamariiee (private)
☐ Jaimi King: @msjaimiking
☑ Jasmine Brown: @jasmine_channel
☑ Jasmine Goode: @jasminegoode_
☑ Josephine Tutman: @josephinetutman
☐ Kristina Schulman: @kristinaschulman
☑ Lacey Mark: @laceymmark
☑ Lauren Hussey: @lauren.renee.hussey
☐ Michelle Ramkisson: Can’t find instagram
☑ Olivia Burnette: @olivia__burnette
☐ Raven Gates: @ravennicolegates
☐ Rachel Lindsay @thebigRach
☑ Sarah Vendal: @sarahvendal
☑ Susannah Milan: @susigmilan
☐ Taylor Nolan: @taymocha
☐ Vanessa Grimaldi: @vanessagrimaldi
☑ Whitney Fransway: @whitneyfransway
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:30 pm

jessietrey wrote:
jessietrey wrote:
4 women remain, weekly update on Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Hometown Dates)

Vanessa Grimaldi 332k
Corinne Olympios 317k
Raven Gates 248k
Rachel Lindsay 192k

Rachel was announced as The Bachelorette this week and saw a large increase in follow numbers on social media jumping from 62.8k followers last Sunday to 192k followers this Sunday.

Weekly update on Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Lapland, Finland - Overnight Dates)

Corinne Olympios 393k
Vanessa Grimaldi 376k
Raven Gates 302k
Rachel Lindsay 232k

All season Vanessa has had the most followers of all the contestants, Corinne has finally overtaken her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Interesting. I wonder if Corinne will be making any guest visits next season to "advise" Rachel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 am

Weekly update on Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Finland Overnight Dates Part 2/The Women Tell All)

3 women remain.

Vanessa Grimaldi 402k
Raven Gates 354k
Rachel Lindsay 251k
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Final Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Finale/ATFR)

Corinne Olympios 547k
Vanessa Grimaldi 471k
Raven Gates 425k
Rachel Lindsay 293k
Kristina Schulman 236k
Danielle Lombard 217k
Sarah Vendal 186k
Alexis Waters 176k
Danielle Maltby 144k
Whitney Fransway 58.3k
Christen Whitney 48.1k
Taylor Nolan 38.4k
Astrid Loch 26.5k
Jasmine Goode 25.7k
Josephine Tutman 15.9k
Brittany Farrar 15.1k
Lacey Mark 10.9k
Lauren Hussey 7k
Elizabeth Whitelaw 7k
Jaimi King 6k
Liz Sandoz 6k
Hailey Merkt 5k
Dominque Alexis 5k
Olivia Burnette 3k
Jasmine Brown 1k
Susannah Milan 1k
Angela Amezcua 1k
Briana Guertler 1k
Ida Maria Santos 1k
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clapping! thank you for updating the numbers all season long!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Boy does having the cornball at the top of the leaderboard bug me big-time.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Billysmom wrote:Boy does having the cornball at the top of the leaderboard bug me big-time.....

I was just thinking the same. Sadly, I think she will have even more post BIP and/or whatever HEA like show she and her platinum vagine will get. Stupidity has no bounds.

I am surprised that Rachel is still lagging so far behind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Unfortunately, the fan fave has been Corrine thanks to her screentime and antics. I don't know why the show keeps saying Rachel was the fan fave. I agreed with Ashley I's theory that they announced her early so people wouldn't get attached to Corrine and Raven for the ette role.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Yeah Rachel isn't even close to a fan favorite. Corinne and Raven are both a lot more popular with the fans than Rachel.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Unfortunately, the fan fave has been Corrine thanks to her screentime and antics. I don't know why the show keeps saying Rachel was the fan fave. I agreed with Ashley I's theory that they announced her early so people wouldn't get attached to Corrine and Raven for the ette role.

I wouldn't be surprised. IMO, whenever they tout someone the "fan favourite", I never believe them. It's who they are telling us to like because they want to cast them for whatever...next lead, BIP, etc. While Rachel is an accomplished woman and came across as nice enough on the show, she has done nothing to make herself stand out in any way during the show. No outrageous behaviour. No funny quips and one liners. Not even an over the top crying goodbye. All very tasteful, all very dull and boring.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants List of SM Contact - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+9
Billysmom
jessietrey
Kashathediva
OnionLayers
TheWrongReasons
Lennoxcolinrolland
atem
hdman
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: