SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Continue#2 here.

Previous thread here

ReneeM wrote:Considering no one knows what caused or went down during the alleged fight, I personally don't know if it says anything negative about the other girls. Maybe Vanessa is just taking the fake high road, maybe she's  concerned about how she'll come across she's trying to patch things up to mitigate w/e damage is caused to her image, Maybe the other girls aren't even holding grudges but are simply uninterested in her life and her IG updates. Just some other options. Not assuming anything either way, but I'm not going to sanctify her just because she's the (alleged) F1 and I like her IG.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm

If someone is following me, and I don't care for them, and I'm not following them back, IMO that means I don't care for them.

They were all on the show at the same time. Most of them are not looking for a long term relationship IMO. It's an experience, be happy for the F1 and move on if you had problems with anyone. IMO it's only common courtesy to follow any of them back since you all lived together for weeks.

Whether its Vanessa that's not being followed back by someone or Corrine, whom I don't care for, I would say the same thing. So whether Vanessa is the F1 or not, to me it's a matter of common courtesy considering the circumstances.

We've seen F1 and F2's being jerks in the past, I just don't care for that type of behaviour post filming between the contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 pm

@Dessler & @ReneeM IA re. the whole Vanessa & Rachel/Danielle IG following thing. I've also noticed plenty of one-way follows with previous contestants - IMO if you would rather not have someone pop up on your feed for whatever reason, it's logical to not follow them in the first place.  At any rate, I'm personally entertained by all this drama and look forward to seeing it all unfold Hugesmile... I'm actually glad that we seem to have a "controversial" alleged F1 Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Vanessa was on the losing team on a group date who was supposed to be sent back to hotel but because they cried and because she's his fav,nick had them stay as well.

That's funny because when RS first mentioned the spoiler about Nick keeping the losing team on a group date, someone speculated that it might be like Sean's season, where Catherine was on the losing team and he decided to keep all the women.

Regarding Vanessa and the comment about Danielle L., didn't RS himself suggest at one point that Danielle was going to be the "not here for the right reasons" contestant? And I'm pretty sure some posters noted comments on her Instagram suggesting she broke up with a boyfriend right before going on the show. So that could be where the fake comment came from.

And it's interesting that Nick, after picking Danielle on a 2 on 1, eliminates her the same night, after she tells him she's in love with him. On the one hand, it can be seen as he didn't want to continue to lead her on if she was that far in, while he didn't feel the same or it could be because he didn't believe her and it made him more wary of her.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:46 pm

About Vanessa being rumored to be a little bit villainous:

IMO if a range of emotions or multidimension is not shown by the edit then it is unlikely the lead saw a fulsome range of a particular person's personality.
Using Carly on BIP as an example, she is snarky and her sarcasm sometimes devolves into mean but she is also fun, caring, stubborn, and showed herself to risk being vulnerable.  She gave Evan, as much as time allowed, a fairly clear picture of who she is - basically an authentic and realistically flawed individual.  That's who he proposed to.
I think this fits into "be yourself" and IMO it is really important because the lead doesn't want to chose someone only to discover a stranger once filming ends.  If, at times, Vanessa didn't do the popular thing or didn't always put her best foot forward/self-edit just because she was being filmed, then I see that being closer to authentic.
Or maybe I just hang out with flawed people so I think that's normal...and am trying to defend my own blah bits  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 am

Wow, Nick is not good at hiding his emotions. He was just gazing at her. It reminded me of the way Ben would look at Lauren towards the end of his season.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:17 am

Its obvious this journey took its toll on Vanessa. I'm not sure how Vanessa got past Nick's choices during RC. With Corrine and Rachel being part of F4, Nick stayed true to the attraction he felt towards each girl, IMO. It's going to be an interesting ride.  Vanessa may not come out of this smelling like a rose when all is said and done but that's okay with me. If she saw this journey through because she returned the same AMT of love towards Nick that he spoke of with tears in his eyes during previews, I don't care how she got there or about any relationship that existed with the girls. I thought Danielle M was lovely, but I can easily see why the flame never burned brightly. All I know is, Vanessa better hold his heart in her hands very carefully! I might just have to engage in twitter again, if not!! KIDDING! In all seriousness, I really liked her instagram. I hope she is that person when not among a house full of women fighting her for her guy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 am

I love how happy she is! heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 15802715_379013482449112_6626136593486839808_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxOTIyMTczMTQ4MzM1ODQyNw%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Cozying up with my lucky charm #episode1 #thebachelor #abc

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 15623742_1243278259085958_7206866118080724992_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxOTMwNjkwODYzNjEyNDYxOA%3D%3D
scully2luLove my little bro
vanessagrimaldi30 Love you too!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 JjkS0Iq
IG vanessagrimaldi30
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 am

Vanessa's Instagram following has really increased. She had about 7k yesterday and now she has 20k the morning after the premiere. I looked at some other contestant accountants and I don't think any of the other girls gained that many followers.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:44 am

Wow! Talk about undeniable chemistry and sparks between Vanessa and Nick!! It was so obvious to me these two were already smitten with each other. I can't wait to watch their date and journey together beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:31 am

Hopefully we get to see the love story this season.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Nick just had these looks just for Vanessa and it's only night one! drooling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon