SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 pm

cantstopl
notarose wrote:......ok,but no more please Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698
Joking but not giggling

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 pm

I think I just vomited a little in my mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:00 pm

@Kashathediva at the SC?  Sorry!  laugh out loud

Does this help @notarose make up for it?   Hugesmile  

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 151217a255b42830cad7e2c7e6943ced_zpskvden14r
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 De4441dabef68f81d9c7a4929c7fa79e_zpsx26l8tqc
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 370fa864fd90387e18df256261852157_zpszw7xlpks
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 90a368a6099545817527ccbe75472270_zpson55rpdy
My SCs
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:02 pm

I think the interaction between Nick and Vanessa happens after their 1:1 date goes well (minus the "awkward" motion sickness possible vomiting episode). Maybe Vanessa feels like their connection was "amazing" and then sees Nick playing around with Corrine at the pool party and confronts him. That, I would like to see. Nick could always put his shirt back on. A pool party would probably last the whole day. I could only see her taking such an issue with him after they spend a whole day together and starting to fall for him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think I just vomited a little in my mouth.

Such irony. Love it @Kashathediva. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 pm

I love the look she's giving him. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think the interaction between Nick and Vanessa happens after their 1:1 date goes well (minus the "awkward" motion sickness possible vomiting episode). Maybe Vanessa feels like their connection was "amazing" and then sees Nick playing around with Corrine at the pool party and confronts him. That, I would like to see. Nick could always put his shirt back on. A pool party would probably last the whole day. I could only see her taking such an issue with him after they spend a whole day together and starting to fall for him.

I was thinking the pool party could be next because the "break up" group date was filmed on Nick's birthday so the party could be a belated celebration with everyone. All day with evening RC. Not sure when "the cake" pic was tweeted out by Fleiss (?) or if it was tweeted on the day taken.
Just a thought.

I could see Vanessa confronting him before her 1-1. She wouldn't know when/if she would have a solo date and she just met the guy so why not get clarity earlier rather than later.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:42 pm

notarose wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I think the interaction between Nick and Vanessa happens after their 1:1 date goes well (minus the "awkward" motion sickness possible vomiting episode). Maybe Vanessa feels like their connection was "amazing" and then sees Nick playing around with Corrine at the pool party and confronts him. That, I would like to see. Nick could always put his shirt back on. A pool party would probably last the whole day. I could only see her taking such an issue with him after they spend a whole day together and starting to fall for him.

I was thinking the pool party could be next because the "break up" group date was filmed on Nick's birthday so the party could be a belated celebration with everyone.  All day with evening RC. Not sure when "the cake" pic was tweeted out by Fleiss (?) or if it was tweeted on the day taken.
Just a thought.

I could see Vanessa confronting him before her 1-1.  She wouldn't know when/if she would have a solo date and she just met the guy so why not get clarity earlier rather than later.

RS said the pool party was on October 3rd, which would have been after the 1:1 date. If RS is to be trusted of course.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I love the look she's giving him. LOL

I do too.  This is a look between equals.  She's testing him as much as he is her.  This is no giddy girl hoping to snare the prince. She knows her worth.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:40 pm

I'm so glad she doesn't wear as much makeup as the other women.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 pm

notarose wrote:

I was thinking the pool party could be next because the "break up" group date was filmed on Nick's birthday so the party could be a belated celebration with everyone.  All day with evening RC. Not sure when "the cake" pic was tweeted out by Fleiss (?) or if it was tweeted on the day taken.
Just a thought.

I could see Vanessa confronting him before her 1-1.  She wouldn't know when/if she would have a solo date and she just met the guy so why not get clarity earlier rather than later.
Im guessing this happens just before their one on one, too just before pending  RC. Obviously, she doesn't know her name is next on date card. I'm thinking this is the build up to Nicks story ....it's gonna be a good one! I don't mind a bit of Corinne thrown in . Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698 ...I really don't.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:23 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
notarose wrote:

Just a thought.

Im guessing this happens just before their one on one, too just before pending  RC. Obviously, she doesn't know her name is next on date card. I'm thinking this is the build up to Nicks story ....it's gonna be a good one! I don't mind a bit of Corinne thrown in . Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698 ...I really don't.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698
My preference would be "before".  Personally I feel it shows "badass" potential giggling
What I like most about the yet to come convo is that at the GD cocktail party Vanessa said exactly the same thing in an ITM that she will say to him in the SC we were discussing.  I like that she is consistent rather than saying something to the camera then not addressing that concern with Nick.  If that continues, it is a great thing.

Oh, did anyone notice that when she used the f-word the censor beep came after not over the word? I find these things amusing. Carry on.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon