SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:59 am

grace8136 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Interesting that Nick deleted the following tweets:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Image18

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Image17

Source: my own screenshots

Good catch & good grief.. You'd think he'd be on high alert not to spoil another season!

laugh out loud. It is probably cheeky enough for most not to draw conclusions from......he and that AmyinLA seem to get "fun snarky" with one another from time to time.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:19 am

Poor Nick just can't help himself. He is probably watching this and like most of us, already sick of Corinne and just wants to get it over with so he can be with Vanessa.

After reading both their articles and watching their date tonight, I am really going to be looking forward to the family visits. How each of their families is going to react to the person they are bringing home. I expect both sets of families will have a lot of questions. I want her family to grill him just like she is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 am

But cheeky doesn't need to be deleted. One Promise just managed to catch it before his handler imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:07 am

@fairytaleprincess @lleyki thanks for the clarification Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:24 am

Also from the interview posted upthread:

"Glamour: Who is your Bachelor couple role model?

Vanessa: I love Kaitlyn [because of] her personality. There’s something about her and Shawn that just seems real. When you first meet someone, you’re a little bit fake at the beginning because you don’t know how to act, but I just like people that are real. I like that they are authentic, even on social media and stuff. It’s no BS. That’s just who they are, and they aren’t going to change for anybody else. I think that’s really important to have that quality, and it’s something I definitely look up to. Go her! Go them!"

This could explain what we're seeing on SM.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:45 am

Vanessa likes Kaitlyn???
I can't help but like her a little less knowing this.Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:02 am

notarose wrote:Also from the interview posted upthread:

Vanessa: I love Kaitlyn [because of] her personality. There’s something about her and Shawn that just seems real. When you first meet someone, you’re a little bit fake at the beginning because you don’t know how to act, but I just like people that are real. I like that they are authentic, even on social media and stuff. It’s no BS. That’s just who they are, and they aren’t going to change for anybody else. I think that’s really important to have that quality, and it’s something I definitely look up to. Go her! Go them!"

Well, for me that says few things:
1. she has similar (if not the same) view as Nick on authentic, genuine attitude
2. she isn't wrong IMO about some people showing their real selves on SM (not all people do, since SM is mostly for selling an image), Kaitlyn surely does, so I actually agree with her, I prefer people showing their true stripes ... because then I have more information to decide whether I like them or not (I'm grateful Kaitlyn showed hers, because I don't need to like her).
3. Vanessa says "I look up to" ... being real and authentic on SM (didn't say, look up to Kaitlyn) ... which seems she's succeeding on her SM ... so I "judge" Vanessa for who she is.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:07 am

grace8136 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Interesting that Nick deleted the following tweets:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Image18

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Image17

Source: my own screenshots

Good catch & good grief.. You'd think he'd be on high alert not to spoil another season!

Oh my word laugh out loud he can't even control himself...nice spoil there Nick!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am

How adorable is this?! Vanessa remaking her date pose with her friend.  heartbeat  :cutiepie

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 15220409_121562801684334_4463716823052845056_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyOTQ2ODkyNjg2OTQ0Mjg4OA%3D%3D
IG vanessagrimaldi30
Maddy wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi ‏@VanessaGrimaldi  Ps. Didn't think the plane was actually going to take off.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 C2WGa4-XAAAxGts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 am

I get what she's trying to say. I'm sure casual fans of the show don't follow contestants the way we do. We know them in and out, flaws and all laugh out loud. Kaitlyn is pretty well liked generally speaking (ie not superfans) Catherine even said she's her closest franchise friend or something like that.

It also would've been easier to name someone else since Kaitlyn and Nick aren't exactly besties, but she was honest and probably doesn't care how it would come off laugh out loud.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am

Nick has said he is "sensitive" to new people he meets having a pre conceived idea of who he is from the edited version of Nick presented on A and K seasons. This smart cookie, imo, touched an emotional chord in Nick, in a very positive way, when she told him what impressed her (from A's season) was his bond with his mother, and that he values family, then talked about how she shares the same values of the importance of family.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:31 am

bleuberry wrote:

I get what she's trying to say. I'm sure casual fans of the show don't follow contestants the way we do. We know them in and out, flaws and all laugh out loud. Kaitlyn is pretty well liked generally speaking (ie not superfans) Catherine even said she's her closest franchise friend or something like that.

It also would've been easier to name someone else since Kaitlyn and Nick aren't exactly besties, but she was honest and probably doesn't care how it would come off laugh out loud.

@bleuberry Catherine Lowe?  As to Vanessa liking Kaitlyn, I think she has some affinity to a fellow Canadian (ITA on those who talks about authenticity - as ugly as it sometimes is genuine is better than plastic). Also did she mention somewhere that she only has seen more recent shows?  To our Canadian members, when did the US version of The Bachelor started becoming popular or shown in Canada?  So perhaps Vanessa only knows a few couples she can identify with?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon