SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:36 am

@Catdwoman50 yes Catherine Lowe.

I've been watching on and off as long as I can remember, as far back as Trista's when I probably wasn't even of age laugh out loud. I think it's been popular in Canada all along but it feels like the show has gotten even more mainstream in the last couple of years with the boom of social media.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

@Catdwoman50 Season 1 The Bachelor March 2002 Alex Michael.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 am

^^Thanks folks - wow! I don't even think I remember that episode. I remember watching full time season 10 i think (Andy Baldwin).

On to Vanessa: I just love that Vanessa pulled Nick heartstrings with Nick's relationship with his mom. I for one is a hopeless romantic and have married a man who has a high degree of respect for his mom. Don't most girls do that? An insight into how your man will treat you would be to watch his relationship with his mom (disclaimer - I don't mean mama's boys). Also, Vanessa saying I almost didn't come but my support system (family) encouraged me. I think TPTB cut, "I believe this is fate." My romantic heart wants to believe that.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 am

@Catdwoman50 I think that's a subjective question that will get a different answer depending on who is answering.
I think the US version has always been popular in Canada. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 am

I watched but think I missed Nick's response to Vanessa's ? if he was actually looking for a wife. He just hung his head with a sheepish look from what I remember, what did he say?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:39 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^Thanks folks - wow!  I don't even think I remember that episode. I remember watching full time season 10 i think (Andy Baldwin).

On to Vanessa: I just love that Vanessa pulled Nick heartstrings with Nick's relationship with his mom.  I for one is a hopeless romantic and have married a man who has a high degree of respect for his mom.  Don't most girls do that?  An insight into how your man will treat you would be to watch his relationship with his mom (disclaimer - I don't mean mama's boys).  Also, Vanessa saying I almost didn't come but my support system (family) encouraged me.  I think TPTB cut, "I believe this is fate."  My romantic heart wants to believe that.

She got close to saying it was fate with getting the red rose at her grandfather's funeral, but IIRC Nick has said he doesn't believe in fate. He talked about that on his first 1 on 1 with Andi. He said something like... it's more romantic that it's a choice that you continue to make throughout the relationship.

@luvstruck.. They left that as a cliffhanger until next week.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 am

grace8136 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^Thanks folks - wow!  I don't even think I remember that episode. I remember watching full time season 10 i think (Andy Baldwin).

On to Vanessa: I just love that Vanessa pulled Nick heartstrings with Nick's relationship with his mom.  I for one is a hopeless romantic and have married a man who has a high degree of respect for his mom.  Don't most girls do that?  An insight into how your man will treat you would be to watch his relationship with his mom (disclaimer - I don't mean mama's boys).  Also, Vanessa saying I almost didn't come but my support system (family) encouraged me.  I think TPTB cut, "I believe this is fate."  My romantic heart wants to believe that.

She got close to saying it was fate with getting the red rose at her grandfather's funeral, but IIRC Nick has said he doesn't believe in fate. He talked about that on his first 1 on 1 with Andi. He said something like... it's more romantic that it's a choice that you continue to make throughout the relationship.

@luvstruck.. They left that as a cliffhanger until next week.

So to me a sign of a progressing relationship is the acceptance of belief and value systems.  If they start out with pretty equal value system like love and family, belief can be something the other partner will accept or somehow tolerate.  E.g. types of friends, political beliefs, social norms.  So in a way even if Vanessa believes in fate, Nick feels strongly that moving forward is as important because of of the "decisions and choices" one make to define the relationship.  But he's so smitten with V, I feel by now his beliefs have changed a bit since Andi.  My .02 cents

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 am

I don't like Vanessa as much as i did pre-season but I really liked her connection with Nick this episode and it is undeniable. I am reminded of why i love watching this show and i wish them well in their relationship.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:40 am

So impressed that Vanessa took her concerns to Nick so early during filming. I think it's obvious that on their 1-1 she was starting to be emotionally invested yet despite that she risked getting sent home or a 2-steps backward result. She really knows her self worth and her needs in a relationship IMO. I think her actions are more a sign of her confidence in herself as a woman than confidence in their relationship.  Not that she wouldn't have been confident that he is definitely interested at this point but I think she is keeping one foot on the ground. She is still vetting him as a prospective husband rather than looking at him as a show lead to move forward with epi to epi. Sometimes people get all swoony about a love interest and ignore potential red flags. Vanessa isn't doing that, instead she is finding answers while still being open to what is said.
IMO there is so little time on this silly show to dig deep into the core of what is needed to build a sustainable relationship. Vanessa understands this and I think is fully committed to keeping it real.

Their date made my heart sing Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am

Yeah I didn't understand some comments I read online that she was acting insecure and some even said possessive. She didn't freak out seeing him kiss another woman which yeah, you sign up for this show, that happens.

She was upset because he was bouncing around like a moron in some playhouse with an airhead grinding on him. He looked stupid and yeah, not like someone looking for a wife but someone at Spring Break. So she called him out.

While the other woman were busy focusing on Corinne who is just mentally 15 to be honest, Vanessa addressed him like an adult. And I give her full props for that. I loved when Nick tried to wiggle out of the you were grinding on her by stammering out an "what exactly did you see" and Vanessa just goes, "it was five minutes but it was enough".

Honestly this episode was made of win for these two. You saw the romance but you also saw a woman who wasn't about to take Nick's crap, lead or not. I completely heart them even if he is an idiot for engaging in Corinne's nonsense - producer driven or not.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 pm

notarose & ileyki word rock Good Post I agree :yougogirl:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Snippet from his blog.

Going into our dinner, I was on such a high. I was excited to spend more time with Vanessa in the hopes that we could build on the magic that we experienced earlier in the day. Sitting down with Vanessa, we connected so easily. Talking about family, relationships and what we want in our futures. The chemistry between us intensified. I’d always found her beautiful, but our emotional connection took hold. I didn’t expect to get emotional around Vanessa and thinking back to that moment it was because I felt an incredible sense of excitement, and hope. Starting this journey, I was stressed this wouldn’t work out. Not because there weren’t amazing women, but I just know how rare it is to find a lifelong love. I feel like I had put a lot of pressure on myself to be the best, or be the man every one of the women wanted me to be. But in that moment with Vanessa, it was clear, that if a connection like this could happen this early, then this whole thing could lead to finding the one. I walked away from that night with a new sense of confidence not only in myself, but in this journey … and Vanessa was a woman I would be lucky to have as a partner.
http://people.com/celebrity/the-bachelor-nick-viall-standing-by-villain-corinne-confidence/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon