SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:23 pm

I just had to heartbeat These two have such a special connection already. Vanessa looks at Nick the way he deserves be looked at and Nick has such a tender loving side with her that I just don't see with anyone else. I love these two together.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 CsueHvr
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 X7Fdiaq
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 7IkBIKi
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 WKXGuin
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 X0vePdm
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 ZKIbYlN
my sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Maddy wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 C2VszPYUsAAWsCx
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  
Now that was a great date!! #TheBachelor

I like that Nick chose this pic.
Together they form their own bubble.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 pm

I liked how she confronted him and how she stands up for herself - it is so needed in this show. I do think the F3 have these similar traits in that they know their worth and stand up for themselves. I see Nick having an instance intimacy with Vanessa which seems to feel like a true relief to him which is great to see cos he needed to really put down his guard to progress with the women. it seems like attaining this level of intimacy will be a bit more work with the other women which makes Vanessa unique. I do think from the very little we know she's of what he's wanted and more and I really really hope things work out between them
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Just watched Sharleen's recap on facebook live for FLARE magazine and she said she's never seen Nick look at any human(Vanessa) that way ever. She also said it's a done deal that she can't picture him picking anyone else. blowkiss
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/01/17/nick-viall-should-pick-vanessa-grimaldi-the-bachelor-pick/

Near the end of this piece, the writer talks about Vanessa saying to the group she would talk to him which I totally missed in realizing that she just put a huge target on her back at that point because he doesn't let her go afterward. Not sure the girls realized he was as interested in her as he was until this move.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Just watched Sharleen's recap on facebook live for FLARE magazine and she said she's never seen Nick look at any human(Vanessa) that way ever. She also said it's a done deal that she can't picture him picking anyone else. blowkiss
https://www.facebook.com/pg/FLAREFashion/videos/?ref=page_internal

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Giphy

http://giphy.com/gifs/abcnetwork-episode-3-abc-d1E3flaA8siuycOA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm so interested seeing where it goes with Nick snd Vanessa, but IMO he's a goner, it's a done deal. He was in awe of her IMO. I loved their adult, real conversation.

I'm so looking forward to Vanessa confront Nick, she hits so many points with him, and shows him, that she knows her own value, and isn't there for any bull****
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:14 pm

What a date...What a date. It had it all. IMO, if you came to see a love story, you are going to get one. Drama will play its roll as always but without it, the climatic FRC wouldn't be the same.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Those gravity gifs are making me sick. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:18 pm

notarose wrote:Also from the interview posted upthread:

"Glamour: Who is your Bachelor couple role model?

Vanessa: I love Kaitlyn [because of] her personality. There’s something about her and Shawn that just seems real. When you first meet someone, you’re a little bit fake at the beginning because you don’t know how to act, but I just like people that are real. I like that they are authentic, even on social media and stuff. It’s no BS. That’s just who they are, and they aren’t going to change for anybody else. I think that’s really important to have that quality, and it’s something I definitely look up to. Go her! Go them!"

This could explain what we're seeing on SM.

I wonder if her tune will change a bit once she realizes what a heinous b-word Kaitlyn has and continues to be towards her man. laugh out loud Totally not even counting TOG nonsense from K's better half, which only makes it worse. laugh out loud laugh out loud

For the average viewer, people love K&S. Another forum I look at from time to time thinks K&S are the most authentic and real of them all. Big fans over there. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Somehow, I can imagine the FRC to be "like no other (cue in voice of CH)" It's not about the lead proposing to someone but about the F1 accepting him flaws and all.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon