SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Definitely different music for Vanessa. I didn't pay too much attention, as at the time, I felt it was expected and not surprised.

I didn't notice the limo door shut sound.
I meant 2 different pieces played during her exit scene instead of 1 piece of music.
The door - it's not in the vid posted on this page due to the way the clips are pieced together. I heard it in the original telecast which I watch online and am guilty of pausing and rewinding and rewinding... cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pbmax Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:19 am

Still haven't seen anything special, he looks at all of them the same way
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 am

watching Rachel's segment back....to be honest I didn't like the way Vanessa said that she was shocked about the FIR because she felt the chemistry between herself and Nick....it kind of suggests that she thinks very highly of herself/their connection in comparison to the other women when nothing actually happened between them other than looks. I can already imagine her having a hard time with this journey... based on that comment. should be interesting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 am

@emusha in contrary, I didn't mind her saying that ... actually I found it "ballsy" enough to state it out loud. Many would think it (given the chance they felt the connection) but rarely vocalize it. So she showed her confidence in what she believes and strength to be herself despite what others might think ... so ... in other words ... exactly what Nick wished for "his woman" to be.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:09 am

happygolucky wrote:@emusha  in contrary, I didn't mind her saying that ... actually I found it "ballsy" enough to state it out loud. Many would think it (given the chance they felt the connection) but rarely vocalize it. So she showed her confidence in what she believes and strength to be herself despite what others might think ... so ... in other words ... exactly what Nick wished for "his woman" to be.

Exactly! I think I remember someone else having the balls to say something like that. If only I could remember his name.... :Nick:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 am

Haha I agree with you ladies that Nick would probably like that she said that -- doesn't mean I have to like it too though ;) I've never enjoyed when Nick is sometimes full of himself and I fully appreciate it when he is humble and admits when he went too far...

I expect that she's going to have many more layers than expected from the pre-season sleuthing of her sm is what I'm trying to say.... I do think her comment alludes to a level of naivety and overconfidence within this show's process as well which will be very interesting to see cos she might struggle if she keeps this same attitude along
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 am

Sprite wrote:Exactly! I think I remember someone else having the balls to say something like that. If only I could remember his name...
giggling that was my 1st thought too Hugesmile it was: "Nick ... meet your counterpart".

I wasn't contrary of Nick's "frontrunner attitude" during Andi's season ... so why would I now have a double standard for a woman. Sure, Rachel deserved the FIR, but Vanessa is allowed to question Nick and his decisions, that doesn't take anything away from Rachel or what Vanessa might think of her, IMO.
ETA:
emusha wrote:I do think her comment alludes to a level of naivety and overconfidence within this show's process as well which will be very interesting to see cos she might struggle if she keeps this same attitude along
IA. Nick 1.0 naivety (which is now gone) ... and overconfidence that bites you in the *** ... so I'm going to presume the "edit" will be a riot ... cringe worthy at times. Good luck to her. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:09 am

Don't forget with didn't see all their interaction at the cocktail party. Maybe if we saw everything we'd agree with her comments about the FIR. Remember. Editing. Editing. Editing.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 am

Yes, we missed out on Vanessa showing Nick the book of photos. I'm sure he was very impressed by it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:38 am

I would guess that given Vanessa's comments "about the stars aligning", and "the chemistry is there" from night one, along with her vocalizing her disappointment about not getting the FIR, and the fact that it was given to Rachel, TP are going to play up the rivalry between these two women. Especially if it is true that Vanessa and Rachel had a blow out at some point. Never let a moment go to waste.....

Nicks demeanor was so different around Vanessa compared to any of the other women. He looked like a shy 16 year old boy. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 am

Vanessa appears to be half in love with him already and sees hims as hers and if the spoilers are correct then good for her. The rivalry with all the other women will make for interesting tv so good for us. I however am not a fan of people who call dibs on the lead on day one. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:12 am

Agree @see2love she seems to feel she's the frontrunner already I wonder what nick said to her to give her that impression especially in context of Nick's current comments in the media that Rachel was miles and miles ahead of the other ladies on night one!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon