SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 16228748_1252845048138918_8011442646583083008_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMjg3NzYxMjU4MTE5NzI4OQ%3D%3D
https://instagram.com/p/BPimpjQgxXp/

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 16110819_255596571543696_5040670903889821696_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMjgyNDA0MTU2Mzc3NjQ1Nw%3D%3D
https://instagram.com/p/BPiad_XDGXJ/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:01 pm

mysthelma wrote:This reunion is making me doubt the spoiler a little bit. Rumoured f1 usually keep a low profile while the season is airing. Don't remember a rumoured f1 reuniting and mingling with a handful of cast members.

Really? Well it would be shocking if RS was wrong..but has happened before..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Lisa wrote:
mysthelma wrote:This reunion is making me doubt the spoiler a little bit. Rumoured f1 usually keep a low profile while the season is airing. Don't remember a rumoured f1 reuniting and mingling with a handful of cast members.

Really? Well it would be shocking if RS was wrong..but has happened before..

True, but the rest of the F3 have done the same (Miami for New Years.) Interesting.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:12 pm

The only other times I remember this happening was Lesley visited Catherine in Seattle, and Lauren and Amanda hung out a bunch last year - but they also lived in the same city so much easier.

I see no problem with it - however it does seem a little suspect as this would have likely been the SHV weekend - based on when we think the last one might have been
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:13 pm

I like the company she keeps. Danielle M and Taylor seem, from what we've seen, like mature nice ladies. They look like they're having fun in Nashville. Catching up, being silly, sight seeing and now they're at a humane society per snap chat.

Doesn't make me doubt she's final one. I definitely think they were on a safe house visit two weekends ago. They go silent at the same time, the food snaps, the pair of  black socks in his snap while cooking. And she just looks so happy. I think they've got a lot to figure out logistically, but I don't for a minute think nick just wants more fame like some suggest. Sure that's an added bonus but I truly believe if he loves the girl, he'll move mountains for her. From what I see, I feel like he'll end up doing that for Vanessa.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Literally every girl this season has been reuniting with the other cast members. Raven, Rachel, Corinne, and now Vanessa (rumored top 4) have all met up with other girls and posted about it all over social media. They're all doing it, this is nothing special. I highly doubt Vanessa going to Nashville to stay with a few of the girls for the weekend means anything.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:13 pm

I don't put much into her hanging with girls from the season. Every single girl from Nicks season has promoted the show/ hung out in some way since the week the bios were released and some even earlier than that. IMO the days of the contestants keeping a low profile are long gone. The benefits from sm are too great for them to not capitalize as quickly as possible IMO. I don't blame them either. I'd probably do the same.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:16 pm

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm getting the feeling that Nick may be alone. Just a feeling.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Stacia620 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm getting the feeling that Nick may be alone. Just a feeling.

me 3.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:

The only other times I remember this happening was Lesley visited Catherine in Seattle, and Lauren and Amanda hung out a bunch last year - but they also lived in the same city so much easier.

I see no problem with it - however it does seem a little suspect as this would have likely been the SHV weekend - based on when we think the last one might have been

julychild wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

me 3.

Too early for me to tell. I don't think tptb will allow the f1 to reject his proposal, or this whole show will be a joke. But what do I know really? Let's see if Vanessa returns home or go missing after this trip.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:24 pm

sdmom wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

julychild wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

me 3.

Too early for me to tell. I don't think tptb will allow the f1 to reject his proposal, or this whole show will be a joke. But what do I know really? Let's see if Vanessa returns home or go missing after this trip.

It's nice that they all get to hang out and have fun. I really don't feel anyway about the reunion, it's the no shv for no serious reason that I wondered about. Who knows, maybe they visit every 3 weeks no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Why do some think Nick may be alone? Has there been any possible evidence of SHV's?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon